Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Monte Vista-Gen.1 Update 1

So I won't call this a legacy because for me they are always plagued. Instead I will follow this family for as long as I can before it each glitches, or I grow bored. I am trying something new and will try to keep this play all using strictly townies unless Story Progression pairs off all the singles (as it has been known to do) and I must make a mate for which ever heir/person I'm playing. For now let's begin.

We start with my chosen townie Simona Valenci--Traits: Handy, Good, Frugal, Green Thumb, and Friendly. Her lifetime wish is to be Swimming in Cash with a total net worth of $57,000.

Before
After


I moved her out of the house EA put her in because of it's horrid layout. In the new house for only a few hours and she starts a fire while attempting to make waffles.


The new attraction system was at work instantly as Jayden James in town popped up saying how hot he thought she was. It only made sense she should write him a love letter.





Jayden James before
and after

Luckily for her when she headed out to explore the town she ran into him at Worries and Woes Country Pub. They seemed to hit if off.


But when she invited him over a few days later he was rejecting her flirts.
The next day she was out in town the next day and ran into Carlos Mancini

She was attracted to him but upon asking about his age he was much much older than her so she decided being friends was best. After work she ran into Carmillo Mancini (Carlos's brother). They also hit it off and he was much closer to her age.

Carmillo--Traits: Virtuoso, Genius, Dislikes Children, Artistic, and Friendly. Lifetime Wish: Illustrious Author



He asked her to watch the stars on his own so he liked her too. In the middle of their flirts some interesting things happened. First a lady in labor walks by and they freak out.
Then a zombie

But lastly he had a girlfriend who walked by and was not happy.



Simona really liked him and wanted to him to break up with his girlfriend which he did. She wanted to chat with him so went to visit him after she quit her job at the bistro. My story for her is that she has a dream of owning her own winery so that will be the running story. Its a work in progress so more on that later. Ok back to the pictures.

First Kiss

Then not wanting to lose another guy to story progression, I went ahead and proposed.


He's a painter she's a gardener so they will work out well.
His only bad trait is that he dislikes children but we will deal with that. First woo-hoo after marriage.


Camillo moved in with his new adopted kitten Olive
Love a man that will cook. Making bread at sunrise.


Making her first bottle of wine.
The risky woo-hoo looks like it was successful as she gets sick while on their date.


















6 comments:

  1. I hate when SP steals a guy out from under me, lol.
    Your make overs look great! I still haven't had time to play around in MV, so it's great seeing it in your game.

    I love how in the last pic she's thinking about woohoo while throwing up. I guess she's thinking about the consequences of her actions, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah SP moves quickly especially in a new town. It's crazy. Thanks I like the way she turned out. New hair and clothes make a huge difference. EA had most of the ladies with that same hair style and beware of the sunglasses. They are on almost everyone.

      haha I never noticed her thought bubble. That woo-hoo got her lol.

      Delete
  2. Love it, Jazen! Simona is one of the most uniquely beautiful pre-made female Sims and the makeover you gave her is very fresh. I definitely agree the layout of her original house is a little agitating but I accepted it as a part of the Tuscan lifestyle lol. OMG how did you get that tub with grapes?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. When I saw her I thought she was very pretty for a pre-made and the new hair and make up really brought out that beauty. Yes I didn't like the layout with all those little rooms and not having the kitchen as part of the main house.

      That is the nectar maker you can buy if if you travel to France (if you have world adventures) if you use cheats on occasion like me you can use buydebug to get it but you still have to have world adventures.

      Delete
  3. oh, so HERE's the beginning, lol.

    I had 2 or 3 babies born on that first full moon night. Wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you found it. :D

      They say more babies can be born on a full moon I don't know that I have noticed the increase.

      Delete