Saturday, February 14, 2015

Idyllic Family: 11



Tony gives Zach some much needed attention before going to work on his logic skills.

Today is birthday day for Sam, Tony, and Salina. Tony offers Sam congrats. So the scout thing I failed on. I think when I looked it up, there are 3 levels, but poor Sam never made it past level 1. :( Hopefully the other kids will fair better.


A little mother/daughter bonding time, followed by all the siblings enjoying invisible breakfast calzones together. LOL



The twins working on those logic skills before the party starts.


Birthday time! First up Sam. Now a teen he gained the genius trait. He's level 3 fishing skill, 4 logic, 5 painting, and 3 on writing.



Next is Tony then Salina. So far neither gave me the mid-life crisis moodlet. Salina got new hair for her age up but I'm holding off on giving complete new makeovers in case they do get the crisis and that becomes a want.




Sam starts in on learning the athletic skill and he's signed up for an after-school activity, but I don't remember which one. (forgot to write it down)


It's been a full day, time to read the kids to sleep.



I didn't play long, so not much happened. Hopefully next time I'm in game Tony will get promoted.

No comments:

Post a Comment