Sunday, November 29, 2015

Orphan Angela: Update 8


BIRTHDAY TIME!!! Let's start off with a festive mood.

Blair is a cute little girl once she got a quick make-over.


Grayson: Into the baby jail you go annoying crying little girl.


Angela rescues Blair since she did roll the want to teach her to talk.


The teens are having a study session, Kyle is not interested.



Cleaning toilets is way more fun than homework.


It's been a while since they've had a family outing. So they all pile into the sim clown cars and off they go.


So they are out to enjoy themselves and Angie makes a beeline straight to the kissing booth.


Now Kyle wants to do homework??


I tried to get them all to take a picture together, but sadly I couldn't. I guess EA won't let that many sims in one photo. :( One of them was always left out.

They are their mother's children.


He doesn't really like kid duty, but he is always happy to fix the broken things around the house.


Yep...they are being robbed. I wonder if Chuck will be the responding officer.


Nope, guess not.

Fun blooper shot!


She's adorable.


It's nice to have teens around the house. She can nap and leave the older ones to look after the younger ones. She's had it easy this pregnancy. Only threw up once, but she's always sleepy. I couldn't keep her sleep bar full.


It's been an effective way to go into labor so why not???


Family affair. :)


BABY TIME!!!


Looks like Chuck has turned elder.


Drumroll please....TWINS AGAIN!


Carol-fairy-born artistic and eccentric
Chad-fairy- (more mystery blonde hair) born artistic and athletic. I'm really REALLY hoping these fairies have a different wing color and shape. So far they all have had Angela's. :( The green sparkles around them don't give me much hope on a different color though.

**Fun happenings around town!**

I was sure I'd gotten this pop up before, but Quincy managed to outlive those that were younger than him. Looks like Grim is after him again.


Quinn is getting to know his half-sister. It's nice they are getting along.


Welp, this doesn't bode well for Angie. What is it with these men and not wanting to pay child support?

I have no idea who the hell Vera Blackburn is or what kind of relationship she and Quinn had, but the old lady left him a nice chunk of change!


Guess he wasn't going to stay single for long after his wife died. Old age hasn't slowed him down.


Before Gavin died, he'd knocked up his wife. Grayson has a new baby brother.


Aww...and Quincy is no more. Not sure what items, but I'm guessing it wasn't cash.

2 comments:

  1. Its always nice to start off with a birthday and Blair is definitely a cutie. I love how that hair looks on her. :)

    Kyle must really hate doing his homework if he prefer to clean the toilet instead. I guess when he was at the festival he realized he didn't have much time to get it done so he would do it there instead.

    I guess Angela is always looking for new baby daddies and she rushed right over to the kissing booth.
    Congrats on the twins and I can't wait to see how they turned out. Damn the mystery gene strikes
    again :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't show much of Blair as a baby so figured I should kick off the update with her birthday. I just found a bunch of new hairs for tots and that was one of them. :) Glad you like it.

      LOL well Kyle has the insane trait, so we'll just leave his logic at that. LOL The kids are left to do homework and stuff on their own unless Angie has a wish to see them on honor roll or age up well.

      Angie has to keep her options open. Always on the prowl for a new baby daddy even while pregnant. :) LOL

      Thanks, I think I have them aged up in the next update, but I'll have to check my shots to be sure. Yes, the game seems to love giving me that damn mystery blonde hair. :(

      thanks for reading

      Delete