Monday, February 15, 2016

Attaining Perfection: Update 12


It's been a while. These pictures are back from November. I'm so bad about playing then never updating. :( Sorry. This should be 1 of 2 for this one. Life is fairly normal in the Asher house. This creepy kid came home with Zander. He watched him read for a while before leaving.

Things are still breaking around the house, but now the boys can help out their fathers with keeping the house in working order.


Skill training underway.


Guess Kellan doesn't want to be outdone by his sister-in-law, he's stepped up his workouts.


Looks like Zander wants to impress his mother with his athletic abilities. How did I let him keep such horrible workout wear?


Prom is approaching so I wanted to see if both boys could get dates. Sadly I don't remember the names of the girls. Zander's poor girl wouldn't even come over to chat. :(



Alex had better luck. But...he didn't find her attractive so guess they'll be dateless.



Caring for the tots. Debbie really wants a girl. There's always next time Debbie. Tell Kellan think girl thoughts. ;)



Some things never change.


Kellan why are you being a creeper? LOL


He decided to turn his attention to his niece. :)


Alex is good with the tots.


I have no idea what the hell Kellan was thinking but I made him apologize to his wife instantly!


She forgave him. :)


Hopefully Loren wasn't being a butt face to Ebony as well, but they were smooching when I panned over to them.


I had to X out risky woo-hoo. Not time guys. Not time.

2 comments:

  1. Its great to see the Asher family back :) I see they are all still fitness nuts and even the kids are working out.

    It's too bad about the prom dates but at least Alex did find his girl more attractive at the prom.

    Oh that berate ignorance interaction! I hate that one so much. Its good that Kellan apologized and Debbie forgave him.

    Off to read the second update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, these shots had been sitting for a while and I was too lazy to sort before. LOL

      It was a bummer that they didn't have dates, but it's fine, they were very handsome going by themselves.

      I don't even know why he did that, I don't think he has the genius trait and that's the one that normally does that. Luckily Debbie did forgive him and they are still very much in love.

      thanks for reading

      Delete