Saturday, July 16, 2016

Attaining Perfection: Update 14

**While I'm sorting old pictures, I might was well do them all.**

So last I left off, it was prom for the older boys. No idea why I didn't put all the prom updates in that one, but we'll start there.

Nice shot of the boys prom pictures.


Also last update had a new woman in Zane's life. That didn't last. :(


Back at home Ebony is discussing the importance of physical fitness with Debbie.


Someone's hungry.


 Cousin Zander to the rescue. He takes care of his little sis while he's at it.



Meanwhile, Alex is having a very nutritious breakfast.


Playtime with the toddlers.



House full of genies and Debbie still rather cook. :)


Kellan keeping the house in order. I think they can magically repair things but I forget.


Getting their flirt on. ;)


Birthday time for Austin.


He looks less than pleased. LOL


Then Zoey


Seriously what is that look?


Much better after makeovers



The weather is a very interesting conversation topic.


Austin is unhappy about the dirty dishes, but Uncle Loren was already on task cleaning up.


Both moms give birthday congrats even though it's not to their own kids. LOL No matter, they are a big happy family.



If there is cake, they will eat it.


Poor Zane is having real love life issues. Still no pop ups for Aaron.



2 comments:

  1. That is so true they are one big happy family. All the kids in that family are lucky enough to have not only their mother and father to love them but a set of second parents to love them too. Lets us not forget they have plenty of siblings also.

    Wow I never seen that stalker message before. Yes it is creepy that she is still hanging around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. The adults take care of all the kids as do the older children in the house. They are all family and help out whenever needed.

      You've not seen that? I get it all the time. I have more crazies in my game I guess. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete