Sunday, August 21, 2016

Orpan Angela: Update 12

**This will be a short update.

The mood in the house. The twins are still caring for the younger twins.

Angie isn't exactly doing nothing, she does have to tend to the youngest kids.



Once his siblings are happy, at least temporarily, Kyle needs to do some cooking. They've been living off quick meals for a while.



It's a noisy house, someone is always crying.


Most days, it's an all hands on deck kind of day.




Blair using the ballet bar to get away from the noise downstairs. No one has used it since Carlie.


Angie is again stir crazy so heads out in search of her next baby daddy. She doesn't meet any one, but she does run into her daughter in law.


Back at home, the older kids are off to school so Angie is alone with the pods and the tots.



Skills complete!!!....until my game freaking crashed right as I went to save. :( Will have to redo them.
Because my game has been lagging something terrible I figure it was time for a move. I've decided that Angie will have 10 kids per town. Using a list randomizer, I 'rolled the dice' to see which towns she'll hit up.


Looks like we're headed to the dark and gloomy world of Midnight Hollow first, ending in Aurora Skies.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to see that the game crashed as soon as you finished teaching the twins their skills. Sadly this is something that happens in Sims 3 often but we deal with it because we love the game so much.

    Wishing Angie and the kids luck in Midnight Hallow and I have two words for you. David Ziggfield." Gotta love the sims version of David Bowie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it was very annoying to have the game crash after I'd finished their skills. One of the many issues we put up with in this game.

      Thanks for the luck. The guys there are scarier looking than in AP, I remember seeing them from when I do my Halloween shots. I'll have her look for David first though. ;)

      thanks for reading

      Delete