Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wishful Living 1

 So like with my Monte Vista townie play this will just be a telling of what happens in game. Let's meet our 'founding' sim.

Noelle Guinn (rolled the dice for her name)



I rolled the dice for her traits as well and she got a pretty good selection. I only traded out one of them for my own selection. She had: easily impressed, angler, irresistible, perfectionist, and vegetarian. I swapped out angler for family orientated as suggested in da rules.

She is a Capricorn. Her faves are fried peanut butter and banna sandwiches, the color aqua, and I forgot to write down the music. (sorry)

Her lifetime wish is to be surrounded by family.

Ok so got her all settled in her house and she was left with only $185 but instead of rolling a want for a job she went to watch some TV.


She finally rolled some wants: To learn a fishing skill, to take a class on fishing, and to enroll in University. On her way to the fishing hole she rolled the want to text Noel Gates. Since she hasn't left the house had no clue who that was, but turns out it was the Uni Mascot that stopped by while she was gone.






Text sent. First wish filled.

On to the fishing which fulfilled another wish since she learned her fishing skill while there for a few hours.



While Noelle worked on her fishing skills she rolled the want to learn a gardening skill and to get married. Since she has no money for uni, I canceled that wish so I could lock in the get married one.

After fishing since she still had some hours of daylight I sent her to the community gardens to pick some items she could plant.









Afterwards she went home since she was getting rather hungry. After dinner, she started on her gardening skill.





First full day in Aurora Skies done.





Next morning time for some breakfast then working on her new wish to learn a social networking skill. Afterwards she needs to tend the garden and she completes her learn gardening skill wish.




While Noelle was tending the garden, she got an opportunity to earn some much needed cash as she still hasn't rolled a job want. She had to catch 3 fish and deliver them to the supermarket so off to the fishing pond she goes.





Noelle quickly catches her 3 fish and finally rolls a job want. She wishes to be a gardner so after a quick stop at the supermarket to sale her fish (which earned her $160) she goes to city hall to register as self employed. It's not a job that will earn her a lot of money right away, but its better than nothing.





After city hall I figure she needs to go meet some townies if she's ever gonna fulfill that marriage wish. First stop the Blue Lagoon. It's empty but she makes herself something to drink.





People show up (forgot to write down names) but it doesn't really go well.








So there should be some nice eligible bachelors at the gym right?







Wrong! She meets an old guy, a married guy, and an engaged guy. Three strikes and you're out Noelle so go home. You are hungry, tired, and have to pee, let's see what tomorrow brings.

Start of day 3. Have some cereal for breakfast then go tend garden because you need to get that thing to start producing some money.








She is a little stinky when done but luckily Noelle decided to take a shower on her own. Afterwards we send a text and stream a video so we can work on completing the social networking wish.




I was gonna send her to the park to see if she can find any dating prospects there, but my game crashed so next time.

Recap of locked wishes
Enroll in Uni (canceled)
Learn fishing skill (completed)
Take fishing skill
Send text to Noel Gates (completed)
Learn social networking skill
Get married
Learn garden skill (completed)
Join Gardner career (completed)
Garden (completed)

She rolls a lot of wishes to buy stuff but just doesn't have the money. She also wants to travel but since my World Adventures game can be a little wonky I doubt I will ever lock that one.

9 comments:

  1. She's got a great start and now really needs to meet some more people to find her husband. Maybe after she marries she'll get enough money to start buying the stuff she wishes for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She's been looking but the downside to using story progression is it will start to pair people up super quick. Makes it hard to find and keep a guy. I'm hoping she marries well because right now she's broke. :(

      Delete
  2. Thank you for using the word wonky, first of all. My hubs makes fun of me for that! crazy man.

    Cute. You realize you're tempting me to do this, but no, I'm really curious how the random one will turn out. :)
    Are you just not gonna have a followers thing for this blog and make me depend on you linking it in the coffeehouse? hm? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're welcome. And it is wonky, my sims get stuck or I lose all the wishes.

      I've never played this way and its hard! You'll see in the next update since I played some more last night.

      DJ fixed the follower thing for me, but you can copy and paste the blog address into your blogs I follow thingy and become a follower that way.

      Delete
  3. Noelle is cute!
    And you got the get married wish, that's awesome. Now you just need to find a guy to marry!

    I hope you have fun with this. I know I've gotten really addicted to this challenge. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I liked the way she turned out. I like to play with different looks and stuff. I think she's my first sim with freckles so I hope they pass on to the kids.

      Yeah it popped up quick so lets hope we can fulfill it for her.

      I was having fun and was thinking about yours as I played last night. You'll see why when I do the write up today. LOL

      Delete
  4. Cute so far, I hope she finds a husband soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Sim :) She has had a good start :) Hopefully Mr. Right will come along soon for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I liked Noelle. Her life is a simple one. Hopefully she'll find Mr. Right soon.

      Delete