Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wishful Living 1.3

Ok so Noelle is very pregnant but still rolling wants to be with Ciro that I can't lock in because they are less than her current locked wishes. Those wants were to woo-hoo, go on a date, and kiss Ciro. She also rolled a want for a rocking chair but still is low on funds and we need to save up for a crib.


I love this shot, she is clearly unhappy with her surroundings, but still has no want to fix anything.


After breakfast she decides that what needs to be cleaned is the shower before she goes to do some gardening.



Its the first rainy day in Aurora so she cuts her gardening short and heads to the store to sell her produce. She earns $411.



While she's napping after going back home, this zombie spawns in her backyard and eats her plant. It's not even a full moon.





Noelle rolls wants to read a baby book, and to buy baby stuff but those aren't locked in because she is still full. I'm surprised that even with the family oriented trait she never rolls a want/have baby or a have boy or girl want the whole time. She does get up from her nap to mop puddles but still doesn't want to fix anything. Really this is killing me. :(




She checks the mail and has a love letter from Ciro. After reading that she opts for a little TV time followed by some reading before bed.





Next day she gets a call from Ciro to hang out. Now story progression says he is not only dating his other baby momma he as moved in with her. Regardless Noelle accepts his invitation because she is still rolling wants concerning him. Let's just say it makes for an interesting day.














Now the townie there isn't his live in girlfriend. She wasn't there the whole time. Never came home even when the hang out turned into a party invite. She rolled wants to kiss and make out with Ciro which I let her do even though they won't locked in. They also flirted a lot on their own, but he also flirted with some of his other party guests. I really don't think he's the one for her sadly.  She did have fun talking to other people and she had random strangers talking to her baby. Thought that kind of rude behavior only happened in the real world. LOL






While watching Pedro play the guitar Noelle goes into labor. She really knows how to become the center of attention.



After freaking out the party guests,she heads to the hospital, and guess who shows up to be with her.




Welcome to the world baby #1 Naomi Guinn. Noelle had a bit of a rough pregnancy so she didn't get to choose the traits. Baby Naomi was born with loves the outdoors and heavy sleeper, not too bad. Anyway the happy family heads home.



I had to sell the mirror that used to be in her bedroom in order to pay for a crib and she even had enough to buy a new sink and toilet. I was so tired of the broken stuff! Once she puts little Naomi to bed she goes to sleep herself while daddy hangs out.







Not sure why he felt the need to brush his teeth before going home but he did. I was happy to see him at least play with his daughter before he left.


Recap of locked wishes
Get married
Grow outstanding apple tree
Reach level 3 on job
Reach level 6 in garden skill

So no wishes 'completed' this round because her locked ones out weighed any of the new ones she rolled.







9 comments:

  1. Wow, that Pedro sure is a flirt!
    I loved the random townie picking fights with Noelle. Maybe she wants to be in line as one of Pedro's baby mommas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL not sure but she didn't like Noelle flirting. :)

      Delete
  2. So sad about Circo being a jerk. Strange name, Circo esp since I'm sitting in a Target right now LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well not sure if he's a total jerk, but SP paired him off. As you saw, it didn't stop him from flirting with her.

      Yeah that name. Gotta love EA for that.

      Delete
    2. After playing yesterday (I caved and got the 'hood), I noticed his name is NOT Circo. I just automatically read Circo because I'm used to seeing the tags when I do laundry. LOL Ciro.

      He's the consignment store guy in my game. :)

      Delete
    3. or is it Circo in your game? LOL It took me ages to realize that Giacomo's last name wasn't Moderna but Modena (no r)

      Delete
    4. hahaha nope its Ciro in my game. Have I been misspelling it? Nope just checked, I spelled it right. Ciro odd but game sims. :/ In my game he's in law enforcement. Funny how they don't follow the same programing in each game. Pedro is a gamer or something in my game but in my daughter's game he's in the culinary career.

      Delete
  3. It's really amazing that Ciro showed up at the hospital, and went to her home, and interacted with the baby... very neat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wasn't sure if he would or not, but there he was. Playing with her like that was also interesting. :)

      Delete