Friday, March 21, 2014

Going Solo: Gen 2.9 Kerri


I woke up the next morning with a heavy heart. I looked at the picture on my desk from prom and I got angry. Picking it up I dumped it in the trash then called Mom. In times like these, not matter how grown you are, you need your mommy. She said she'd be right over. I also called Shasha, but she was at work so I had to leave a message. Mom arrived around thirty minutes later and instantly pulled me into a hug.


Ansley: Honey, I know it hurts like heck now, but it'll get better. I promise.
Kerri: **sniffle sniffle** he didn't even seem sorry. He looked relieved I caught him.


It was true, I'd replayed that moment over and over and that was the conclusion I'd come too. He'd been pulling away, and acting strange. He was relieved to be done with me, now he was free to be with his vampire chick and not worry any longer about the measly human. I cried harder and mom just held me, stroking my hair. She wasn't always the most conventional mom, but she loved me and it showed when I needed her now. Afterwards, in true Mom fashion, she took me out for a little retail therapy. I got some new paints and brushes. Later that evening Shasha called me back, she was angry and promised to be on the next plane to Bridgeport.


I woke up feeling queasy the next day, but didn't think anything of it because Mom had insisted we try the new sushi place. Raw fish is not my favorite. When I woke up again the next day still feeling queasy, I started to get worried. I ate some toast to settle my stomach. That was a bad idea.





Boyd and I were always careful, I made sure of it because I knew the one thing I wasn't ready for was to be a mom. But...I thought back to the night of the festival and I couldn't remember. He was in such a mood and things were so intense, I couldn't say for sure if we...CRAP!!!! Throwing on clothes I ran down to the the corner store. Fifteen minutes later I sat on my bathroom floor staring at two pink lines. I spent the rest of the day in a daze. I was pregnant. I finished my painting then went to bed thinking about how my world had just changed.


Shasha showed up the next day and the moment I saw her I cried, telling her I was pregnant and he cheated and I didn't know what to do. After I calmed down, she took me over to couch to talk about what I wanted to do next.


Shasha: Well, Kerri you can always come stay with me. For a little while if you want.
Kerri: I don't know. My Grams and Dad are getting older, I'm not sure that I want to move that far away.
Shasha: I understand, but maybe a short visit. Just to get away for a bit.
Kerri: Yeah, maybe that's what I need. Plus I'm not sure I want to tell Boyd about the baby. I mean I doubt he'd care since he's marrying his vampire chick.

We sat for a while as I thought over my options. Getting out of the city would be good for me. I needed a change, so spending some time in Moonlight Falls with Shasha wasn't a bad idea. I painted for a living, so I could do that anywhere.


Kerri: Let's do it! I'm coming to visit.
Shasha: Great! But there's something you need to know about me first.

I looked at the change on her face, worried I was going to be imposing on her and a girlfriend or something. However the next words out of her mouth didn't shock me as much as she thought they would. Shasha was a witch.

***A/N*** So I gave Shasha a bit of a makeover. I figured she needed to look a little more grown up now that she was out of college. I am moving the main characters to Moonlight Falls just for the sake of not breaking the relationships but they will remain in Bridgeport for story purposes. :)

15 comments:

  1. She SHOULD tell that bloodsucking ass about the baby. Let him pay child support for the rest of his long life. Let his mother grumble some more! Messed up family...

    Moving away with Sasha for a bit will be good for her. Change of scenery and some rest, she should be good as (almost) new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL she probably should tell him but she thinks that he'd deny the child anyway since it wouldn't be 100% vampire. She's the daughter of 2 film stars. Money is not an issue for her and she wants nothing to do with him right now.

      Yes a change is good and she won't have to worry about running into Boyd.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Poor Kerri! AT least she's got some good people around her to support her. I hope Boyd gets his some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah her mom knows first hand the heartbreak she's dealing with. Sha will be there to support and help her. :) Kerri will be fine once the hurt heals.

      Yep Boyd...had hope he'd stand up to his mom, but sadly that didn't happen.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Glad to see Kerri has so much support around her with her life changing so much, her new make-over looks great too.
    I hope Boyd has bad karma forever for treating her like that. Sasha a witch, how cool, a friend who's a witch :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she has a great network with her family and Sha. There is a lot changing in her life and she'll need their support to get through it all.

      LOL Boyd should have been up front with Kerri instead of lying. His mother never approved of her, but he kept telling her it didn't matter. :( But in the end it mattered a lot.

      Yep a witch. She can put a spell on Boyd, turn him into a toad or something.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Cool Sasha is a witch, they are so much fun to play and I love her makeover. Boyd lost a good thing and I hope he regrets it some day. Kerri is better off without him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. She wasn't while at Uni, but when I invited her over she was. :D glad you like the make-over. New hair and clothes can make all the difference.

      Boyd did lose a good thing. They'd been together for a long time but in the end he wasn't man enough to stand up to his mother. Sha will be happy to take care of her for a while.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
    2. Sasha is a witch, that's really cool! And I'm sure Kerri will do well as a mother...
      A vampire kid in the family, huh! hehe (I love vampires, they're my favorites)

      Delete
  5. I love how she kept calling that woman the 'vampire chick' like she doesn't deserve a name. Perfect.

    So... preggers. Yeah. Boyd doesn't DESERVE to know. Go live with Shasha, honey. It'll be okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah Kerri was a tad pissed about that and with good reason!

      Yep...preggo, by Boyd and she's leaving! He doesn't deserve to know, he broke her heart. :(

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. Kerri is still upset. now she will be more emotional. ugh
    I do hope that she lets Boyd know and I do hope she thinks things through.
    She is fortunate to have a supportive Mom and friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is very upset and her hormones won't help.

    she's too angry to consider Boyd's feelings right now so she will lean on her mom and Sha

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, usually I see it coming when a sim is pregnant!! You must be extra sneaky :D I do think she should tell Boyd, he has a right to know even if he is done with her. Boy, his Mum is going to be so pissed off :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woot! I pulled one over and surprised you with that huh??? Awesome! LOL

      She's angry and hurt right now so she's not thinking clearly. She doesn't feel like him or his family would be accepting of her child since it wouldn't be a pure blood and that is important to Elvira.

      Thanks for reading

      Delete