Saturday, February 22, 2014

Going Solo: Gen 2.8 Kerri


Since getting back, Boyd was staying over more and more these days and my mind was at ease about his mom. It wasn't like we were living together, and he would be gone for a week or sometimes two at a time sadly, but he did at least call me when that happened. He kept a small supply of plasma fruit at my house, but I kinda enjoyed when he fed from me. It seemed to bring us closer in a way. Mom was out of town on a set when the winter festival came to town.


Boyd went with me and we had a fun time, until he abruptly told me we had to leave. I had just gotten back from getting hot chocolate when he took my hand and lead me from the park. When I asked what was up, he just said he was bored and ready to go. He'd never been so short with me before, but I didn't push it. I was getting cold anyway so going home wasn't a terrible idea. He felt bad for how he acted, so he made it up to me in great ways that night.


A few weeks later I asked him to come with me to Grams' house for the feast party. He declined so I went alone. (I have no clue why Graham threw a pool party in the dead of winter) I was a little bummed, but had a great time with family.


I learned that Graham and Ichelle were expecting finally. They'd been trying since they got married. It was a good thing for the house since Grams had been still sad over Alan's death. Her new grandchild would bring some joy back into her life. She was already planning to revamp Graham's old nursery for the baby. The kid was going to be spoiled. My paintings were selling well, I'd had a few people commission some from me. Even though it was my 'job' it never felt like work since I was doing something I greatly enjoyed. With dad retired, we got together often for dinner or just to hang out. He promised to let me paint him one day.



I made plans to invite him over to my house since Boyd always declined to have dinner with us. He'd been acting strangely since that day of the festival. He stopped staying over as often and it would take him days sometimes to return my calls. Shasha would listen patiently to me as I complained about him when we talked. She'd moved to Moonlight Falls after completing her second degree, this one in Science. She offered to have me come out and visit her for a while, if I wanted to get a way from my Boyd troubles for a while. I decided that since Boyd wouldn't come to me, I'd go visit him, however I was not prepared for what I saw when I got to his building.


Kerri: You cheating snake! How could you do this to me?!
Boyd: Kerri, let me explain. I was going to tell you...but...
Kerri: But you'd rather sneak around behind my back?!



Boyd: It isn't...wasn't like that. My mom...it was arranged.

I was furious and hurt and all I could think of was Mom in that moment. The look on her face when she caught Lenny in bed. I didn't fully understand her pain then, but I did now. I'd been dating Boyd since high school, unlike Mom, I'd not been with a bunch of guys. I thought Boyd was the one for me, that we would get married.

Kerri: Don't call me again! Ever! We're through!


I looked over at the woman he was with. She had the same eyes as him and she wore a smug expression on her face. All that talk about not caring what his mother thought of me being only a human was lies. He was cheating on me with one of his kind. I wasn't good enough for him after all. When I got home that night all I could do was cry, how could he do that to me?



 ***A/N*** Ok so Kerri is now level 8 of the painters career. Now that I'm caught up on pictures I can better keep track of it. :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh nooo, I was hoping they'd be together, although his mother doesn't approve.
    Oh well... maybe there'll be a small "souvernir" of this relashionship...
    Can't wait for the next update!
    EliRoc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So was Kerri. He was her only boyfriend :( and he lied to her. He caved under the pressure and did what his mother wanted, dated a vamp.

      hahaha...maybe Boyd left a little something behind....

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Well crap, what a douchebag!
    But it does make a certain kind of sense since almost all vampires hang at Plasma 105, they almost always end up together. Whatever, DOUCHEBAG!!! I hope your mother's happy!

    Poor Kerri... Oh well, so I've been thinking online dating for some reason. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :( He caved under the pressure his mom was giving him to be with his own kind. He loved Kerri, but he loved his mom's money more I guess. :(

      LOL the online dating! I totally forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to use that at some point.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Poor sweet Kerri! Well, good thing Boyd never caught her and Shasha. I have a feeling Boyd's mom may have ended your legacy...
    Pool party in the snow, eh? Was the pool frozen over? Brilliant. Must be that pregnancy/new parent brain thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( yeah poor Kerri. She quickly forgot about her cheating but she also didn't look at it the same way since it wasn't with a guy. LOL Boyd's mom...yeah or she would have just used it for fuel to get Boyd away once and for all.

      Silly sims. Pool party in the dead of winter. Maybe it was new parent brain. Luckily no one got sick.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. When she decided to visit Boyd, I'm like, "Yep." And there it was. "Yep."
    The pool party made me chuckle.
    I wonder where Kerri will go now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep went to go check up on Boyd and got more than she expected. :(

      That pool party made me laugh as well. It's snowing outside for goodness sakes.

      Finally got around to posting an update.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. I knew it! I knew his mother would pull this. (It happens in all of the foreign dramas. hahahaha!)
    But still.... well.... I guess Kerri thinks that her cheating was ok since it was experimenting and Boyd's isn't since it's with a female. She reacted, I know, but maybe once she thinks about it, she will realise that she did it too, just wasn't caught.

    Yay for Graham and Ishelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha....yep his mom wants him to marry his own kind :(

    she does have a bit of a double standard there...but there was a difference. Hers was experimenting, Boyd is engaged to that woman and has been leading Kerri on this whole time. :( He was never up front with things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised Boyd lets his Mum control him like that :/ And there I was thinking he really loved Kerri! She can't complain too much though, really - she did cheat on him too, only difference being that he has no idea. I know she doesn't see it like that, but she's a clever girl, I'm sure she can figure it out somewhen. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well when you have the 'family' name and fortune on the line some things you are obligated to do, and marry a vamp is one of those things. :(

      She did cheat on him but she hadn't been leading a double life. She talks to Sha, but only as a friend. He, however, is engaged to another woman and she had no clue. She believed they were in a relationship all this time and he was going to marry someone else. So it's a bit different.

      thanks for reading

      Delete