Saturday, April 26, 2014

Going Solo: Kerri 2.11



Davis had both Sha and I wrapped around his little finger. He was adorable, and generally a very good baby. I would spend hours just watching him sleep. Sha and I split the late night feedings and diaper changes. The doctors said we wouldn't know until his birthday if he had inherited his father's vampire genes or not. It was a 50/50 chance he could be a vampire. I hoped he'd be human, but it if he was a vamp, I'd learn all I could so that I could make sure he grew up properly.

Mom and Dad came to visit. They were instantly in love with Davis and I barely got to hold him while they were here. Mom was even talking about retiring so she could move closer. I  noticed while she and Dad were here, that they seemed to be 'extra' close. I'd never had any illusions about their relationship growing up, but I had to admit it was nice to see my parents together.




Shortly after they returned home Sha got a call from my mom while I was at Davis' checkup. She delivered the news to me when I got home. My father had died. I couldn't believe it, he was just here and now he was gone. I took the news hard, but I was glad Sha was there for me. She offered to fly back to Bridgeport with me, but I didn't want to take Davis. It was a big city, but I didn't want to run the risk of possibly running into Boyd. I knew that if he saw Davis he'd know he was the father. I didn't want to share my son with him.



I returned home after the reading of the will. Being his only child, Dad had left the majority of his estate to me. The rest went to Mom and some charities he donated to. I was anxious to get back to Moonlight Falls because I missed Davis and Sha. Mom said she'd handle settling up Dad's estate for me.



Before I knew it, Davis was growing up. Mom was working and couldn't fly out for his birthday, but I sent her lots of pictures. It was a small affair, being just Sha and I. The moment I looked at my son, I knew he was like his father.









***A/N***
Bonus shot, here is Elise. Graham and Ishelle's little girl.




12 comments:

  1. Your story is getting more and more interesting, specially now with a vampire child. He looks so cute!
    I just wonder if Kerri will be able to hide this little vampire from his father - or from the Slayer family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. My over active imagination can take off sometimes. Davis is a cutie, but there's no denying who his father is. Living with a human mom, and witch, I'm sure he'll be full of questions as he gets older.

      Boyd...yeah, well as long as he doesn't find her he should be ok.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Vamp baby! I hope Boyd never sees him cuz he might go all "vamp supremacist" on Kerri or something.

    Davis just keeps getting cuter. What a future heartbreaker he'll be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...there was a 50/50 chance and he's like his daddy. Well since Boyd is on the other side of the country, there's no chance of him seeing Davis...

      :) He is a cute little tot, even with those red eyes LOL

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Oh my, They're both cute! Davis and Elise!
    I'm kinda jealous. Sims 3 never gave me cute kids, even with the CC I put in.

    I'm actually glad Boyd is on the other side of the world, but he is a vampire, so let's hope he doesn't sense the little tyke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks. I've had decent luck with the kids so far. I mean some have been horrible (Graham, he needed a bit of work, but I didn't tell you that) but I've been happy with the outcome of this legacy's kids so far.

      Yeah, he's back in Bridgeport with his vampire chick. Hopefully he won't sense little Davis.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Bye bye Matt. Sad that it takes old age to make a person see what they are missing. But I am happy that they had some time together.
    Davis is adorable.
    And Elise! ... please don't get Daddy's nose! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...just when Ansley and Matt were growing close. :(

      At least he did get to see his grandchild and made some amends to how he acted earlier in life.

      Again I'm pleased with EA and the genetics!!!

      LOL let's hope he doesn't pass that nose to anyone

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. aww, thanks. So far I have been very happy with the mix of genes EA has given me. Hopefully that will continue.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. N'aww, the vampire baby is so cute :3 If a little evil looking :D But cute :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it's those eyes I tell ya. Those things are freaky!

      Other than that he is a cute little boy

      thanks for reading

      Delete