Thursday, July 2, 2015

Attaining Perfection: Update 6


We open with toddler cuteness.

Skill training underway for Alex.


Zane asked Aunt Debbie for a bedtime story. Not sure why she picked a romance novel, but we'll go with it.


Meanwhile Aaron is getting his homework done. It's a little late, but he's very studious.


Uncle Kellan helps Zander with potty time before putting him to bed while his parents are downstairs flirting.


I would say that Alex is in pain since his hands are going through the crib, but we'll go with the hunger thought bubble instead. LOL Mom to the rescue.


After the late night dinner or super early breakfast, Debbie decides to work on more skill training with her youngest.

Ebony wakes up and starts in on getting Zander finished up. He ages up soon, need to get those skills finished.


The parents can't do all the work. They need some adult time. But not for long as the dads come to spend time with their boys.



BIRTHDAY TIME!!! Aaron has gotten his A in school and he ages up to gain the virtuoso trait.



Dinner then bedtime for Alex before giving Aaron some birthday congrats.


Aaron jumps right in helping with the tots by putting his little cousin to bed.


Both Loren and Ebony had the stir crazy moodlet so I sent them off to Varg's Tavern. Previous contestant spotting.


Hello Allison and Amber. Both have aged to adulthood and looks like Allison got those unfortunate pigtales. According to SP none of the ladies have been hooked up stil. There must be a MAJOR shortage of men in Dragon Valley or something. Some of the contestants are still calling the guys AND the ladies for dates.

Back at home, Kellan and Debbie are getting a little romantic as well.


Loren still shaking his groove thang LOL but he does stop long enough to go let the boys out of their cribs.


Aunt Ebony encouraging Alex's musical skills while his parents do some smooching.


BIRTHDAY TIME!!! Zander ages up with the eccentric trait.


Brother bonding and more skill training.


Mother/sons time.


That's it for now. Next time we should see Alex age up as well as Zane. :) Once Zane and Aaron hit YA I can have the couples try for babies again.

4 comments:

  1. Alex and Zander are adorable and I loved that first shot of the two of them. Pictures like that have me still saying: "How could they ever take toddlers away from us?"

    OMG that poor little boy looked like he was in a partial stockade with that glitch in the crib! Gotta love those glitches.

    The boys aged up nicely and I always love watching this big happy family. Nice to see both couples are still very much in love.

    I think the other eliminated contestants are waiting for the young boys in town to age up. You are going to have a town full of cougars as soon as that happens. LOL! Oh boy I just had a thought. What if one of the Asher boys goes with an eliminated contestant! Oh now that would be an awkward situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks. Yeah when I play with my tots, I just have a hard time imagining not having them. Hopefully they'll be added to S4.

      hahaha yeah that CC wasn't properly measured out for the kids, but I like them. They are smaller than the normal cribs which is what I needed.

      Both couples are very much in love and it's good that they will care for all the kids, not just their own.

      haha well the contestants are out of luck if they are waiting on Ashers boys. I've had to move the family because the town was starting to glitch.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Awww, I loved the update. :) The pictures in the beginning were adorable, and like PG said, I can't believe they took toddlers away from us.

    I love seeing this big, happy family, and seeing the couples still so very much in love warms my heart. They're absolutely adorable! :)

    OMG, poor Allison!! Those pigtails are horrid things, aren't they? It must be really annoying to keep getting all those calls. Thank goodness I found a Mod to stop all that. Wow! I can't believe none of the eliminated contestants got hooked up. I think Dragon Valley doesn't have many families at all and is one of the smallest worlds that was created.

    Wow, time sure does fly and the boys are growing up so quickly. Looking forward to seeing what they all have next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. The tots are cute, just wish they played together. I think they can if you click on that baby monitor...something I need to check out next time.

      The family is one big happy unit! It's nice and they all share in the raising of the babies equally. It's working out well.

      hahaha those pigtails are terrible!!! I'm not sure why that is even a hair style option for adults. The calls do get annoying, but like I told PG, I've moved them to a fresh save. Now I don't have to worry about it.

      The boys are growing up and will be moving out soon. Then they can try for baby #3 and I can hope to get 1) a girl and 2) a perfect heir from one of the couples.

      thanks for reading

      Delete