Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wishful Living 1.11

Welcome back. We will pick up where we left off. Noelle getting sick thanks to baby #5 then mopping up puddles.


On the wonderful first day of summer it's time for the twins to age up. First is Nicole since she is the older twin. Her traits so far are: brave, family oriented, and absent minded.



Then Nikita whose traits are neurotic, loves outdoors, and diva. She also rolled a LTW already and wants to be a vocal legend. The brown hair still mystifies me.





With the twins now kids, it was time to move the older two girls into the attic space.



Neal got an opportunity to fix plumbing at the bistro which apparently kick started his handiness trait. He thankfully rolled wants (that I couldn't lock in but fulfilled anyway) to fix the dishwasher, the sink, and improve his handiness skill. Was very very excited for this! :D The shower and toilets are still broken, but hey it's a start.



Nadia wanted the little baker table so she started making use of the toy oven her daddy wanted. She even made some sales while out in the front yard.



Nicole wanted play a game with Neal so I let her do rock, paper, scissors, while Nikita wanted to chat with Noelle.




Neal comes in to give his wife a massage. He's such a great hubby. Then he starts repairing the shower while Noelle mops up the puddles. WOOT! Traits working. It was also prom night but Naomi neglected to change into her formal wear. She still brought home the prom queen award.




The girls all got opportunities to help improve grades. Naomi had to read a book, Nikita had to clean out the bug cage and drop off permission slips at city hall. Nicole had to also drop off permission slips and being the good girl she is, she started doing her homework when she completed her task. Right now the twins both have A's in school thanks to these little boosts. Nadia had to make friends with Dirk Wrede.




Preggo shot of Noelle.


At prom Naomi got a romantic interest. Noel Brewer (she's keeping the N theme alive) When she wanted to invite him over it appears he's aged up to YA. Not sure how I feel about this romance continuing.



We got Neal a telescope to help with increasing his logic skills since he needs to advance in his career. He discovered a moon that he named after his lovely wife.


Both girls wanted bedtime stories, they asked to be read one on their own. Never had that happen before but Nikita wants one every night now. It's crazy. Not sure why they didn't go up to their own beds.






Next day Noelle goes into labor. Each person stops by to freak out on the way to work or school.



Congrats Neal, thanks to that all apple diet (outside of her mac and cheese craving) you have a boy! But he rolled the want to have a girl during this pregnancy as well. Maybe next time. Welcome Noah McRae born with the athletic trait and rolled to receive the disciplined trait.



Neal is the proud papa and happy to not be the only male in the house any longer.


Birthday time again. Nadia is now a teen and Noah a tot.



Nadia's traits absent minded, genius, virtuoso, loner. She rolled a LTW to be a creature-robot cross breeder.





So according to SP Pedro is not having any luck with his relationships. He called to ask Noelle out on a date, and sent her a painting in the mail. She declined the date, she is a happily married woman even if the game says otherwise.

So far as you can see, Noelle's genes are losing to Neal's. I was really hoping someone would get her hair and freckles but no luck. :(

 Recap of locked wishes

Noelle

Have child(completed)
See Nikita Age up well(completed)
See Nicole age up well(completed)
See Nadia be a genius(completed)
Clean dishes(completed)
Get massage(completed)
Eat cookies(cancelled for better wish)
Mop up puddle(rolled 3 times)(completed)
Be good friends with Nicole(cancelled for better wish)
Read baby book(completed)
Eat Mac and Cheese(completed)
Learn painting skill(cancelled for better wish)
Improve cooking skill(cancelled for better wish)
Learn ingredients for hot and sour soup(cancelled for better wish)
Have child
See Nikita age up well 

Neal

Have boy(completed)
See Nicole age up well(completed)
Have child with Noelle(completed)
See Nikita age up well (completed)
Repair dishwasher(completed)
Use telescope(completed)
Have girl
Buy wall speaker(cancelled for better wish)
Buy trampoline(completed)
See Nadia age up well(completed)
Throw Nadia a party(cancelled for better wish)
Buy something worth $500(completed)
See Nicole age up well
See Nikita age up well






8 comments:

  1. This family is growing! In more ways then one! Two teens now and another kid! I wonder who will be the heir and how the 2nd gen will do since everything is going so well...also it's good to see them cleaning up after themselves now heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that family orientated trait is killing me. She keeps wanting babies. Gen 2 should be coming up soon. I already know who I'm going to pick because I want to make myself try out some of the new career options as well.

      Yes I'm glad they are cleaning up as well. The dirty broken stuff drives me batty.

      Delete
  2. Nikita is still my favorite. :)
    Well, since Neal wants a girl maybe you'll still get Your 'want' for someone to get Noelle's genes. hehe.
    I laughed at the Noel 'keeping the 'n' names alive'. Awesome. Well, since he JUST aged to YA, it should be okay, right? hm? Yeah, idk either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's my fav too. She's a teen now in game and is very pretty. I'm leaning towards her being the heir.

      I'm hoping someone gets some of her genes, who knew Neal would have such strong genes. Ha, yeah I thought that was funny she started dating a N as well. We will see how that romance continues once I move her out.

      Delete
  3. Ah, that glorious moment when a Sim rolls a wish to repair the broken stuff!
    freckles don't ever pass, actually, so you have to give them to Sims you want to have them. Which sucks, it's more fun for them to inherit that stuff.
    I like Nikita best, too. Even with her hair that comes from nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I was very happy for those to roll around. The traits are a hit or miss I'm seeing but I will just go with it for as long as I can.

      that's a bummer about the freckles. I didn't know that :( I didn't really want to change the features but I guess if I want one of the kids to have them I will add it. Thanks for letting me know.

      LOL yeah she's my favorite too. She's a teen now in my game and is very pretty. Can't wait to show her off.

      Delete
  4. Very cute... Noah is a little tough guy it looks like *L* ....
    The read to sleep/bed time story is hit and miss for me. Some children do it a lot, but it either repeat fails until they pass out on the floor or they go to the wrong bed. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad to finally have a boy. It was crazy the game kept giving me girls.

      I hate that the kids keep going to the parents bed. So I have to let the action go then make the kids get up and sleep in their own beds.

      Delete