Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wishful Living 1.12

Welcome back. When we last left the McRae family little Noah had just aged up to a tot. The wants to teach him skills were slow to roll in but mom enjoyed playing with him a lot.


Noelle's neat trait is kicking in more, too bad Neal's handiness trait is still hit or miss on things.


The twins spend a lot of time chatting with each other and have become friends. They have the closest sibling relationship, but Nicole is a little mom and I think she's working on being close to all her siblings.






Nikita has been holding on to a want to learn an angler skill so I sent her fishing, it started hailing on the poor girl. Meanwhile dad finally used the trampoline he wanted.



Later he told the girls a ghost story followed by some woo-hoo since his lovely wife wants another baby.



Naomi doesn't have the handiness trait, but is proving to be more useful than Neal when it comes to wanting to fix some things around the house.



She stops upgrading to go take a shower and falls victim to a prank Nadia set.


Neal finally rolls a want to potty train Noah so we work on that while Naomi continues her upgrade want.


Nadia wants to be friends with Neal so I let her chat up her dad a bit.Meanwhile Nikita gets a little hungry and starts making muffins. That toy oven is proving to be useful.



After the kids are all cared for, a little more woo-hoo is in order apparently. Afterwards, I let Nikita work on her want to be best friends with Noelle.



Noelle is going a little stir crazy again so I send the parents over to Verg's tavern and leave the teens in charge o the kids.




I really love the faces the sims make looking at the woo-hoo pics from the photo booth. Bonus shot of some kid at the bar having himself some ice cream.


Nikita loves her bedtime stories and asks for them all the time.


****Warning booty shot***** Neal also falls victim to a prank by Nadia.


Neal finally gets another promotion to medical intern. He comes home from work all excited and celebrates with his wife with a little woo-hoo. It's prom night, so Nadia is all dressed up to go. The guy is a friend from school that came home with her, he left when she did. Nadia gets prom queen and has a romantic interest Tavares Helgason (will get a pic of him next time)




After the woo-hoo it's time for Naomi to age up. Her final traits:heavy sleeper, easily impressed, nurturing, loves outdoors, and genius.




Naomi is not my heir so after she graduates, she gets moved into her own little house. She graduates voted most likely to be mediocre. :(



Ok I will leave you all with a blooper shot of Noah. Not sure he's supposed to become one with the doll house like this.








The house is crazy with all these kids. I hated to move out Naomi because she did like to fix things around the house, but I needed to control one less person. We will keep updated on her progress in life thanks to SP.

Recap of locked Wishes

Noelle
See Nikita age up well
Have a child
See Noah age up well
Make bed(completed)
Clean dishes(completed)
Bathe(completed)
Have great date with Neal(completed)
See Naomi age up well(cancelled for better wish)
Teach Noah to walk(completed)
Teach Noah to talk
See Naomi graduate(cancelled for better wish)

Neal
Have girl
See Nikita age up well(cancelled for better wish)
See Nicole age up well
Talk to Nadia(completed)
Earn a raise(cancelled for better wish)
Potty train Noah
Teach Noah to walk(completed)
Earn a promotion(completed)
See Noah age up well




10 comments:

  1. LOL at the last pic. Love it.

    Have you tried out the neurotic trait yet? I can't remember. Oh well. You know you'd think it would be a bad one, but it's one of my favorites. So easy to make them happy... just go check the sink, then check the sink again, then again, then freak out, then go fix or clean something = happy. :) lol

    So it's bye bye Naomi. I hope she finds some good opposite genes out there and makes pretty babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah love those blooper shots. :)

      Nikita has the neurotic trait and she cleans and wants to fix things so far. She has had only one OCD want so far which was to brush her teeth 3 times.

      Yeah I needed room in the house and she wasn't very attractive to me. Hopefully she will make cute babies. I will post pics of the grandkids as they come. I am gonna actually do an heir poll I think because I can't decide who I want now. I thought it was gonna be Nikita but now I'm not so sure.

      Delete
  2. Yay, I hate having to decide heirs so I sometimes just let my sims have one child. Now that my story is a wishacy we shall see. I hope she finds a cute simmie to have babies with. I imagine it was difficult controlling that large a household especially since mom wants another baby. Lucky Noah *wink wink* Glad you have a sim who at least attempts to clean or fix things...mine don't and it drives me insane sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think I'm going to stick with Nikita. She wants to be in the singing career so it will give me a new one to try out since I haven't really explored Showtime.

      Yeah Noelle still currently wants another baby so she and Neal are having fun trying at least. So far she's not had any luck. But that large house is a pain. Since I don't really have to control them much it does make it a little easier but checking in on them all can get frustrating.

      Yeah even the kids will start to clean so I'm happy about that. Now if only Neal would fix things that would be great.

      Delete
  3. Aw, poor Naomi, most likely to be mediocre.It's hard to lose the ones that like to fix things, but I hear you on wanting one less in the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was hard to let her go but too many people drive me crazy. Next up is Nadia.

      Delete
  4. I hate juggling so many sims personally so I can't blame you for moving out Naomi. I wonder if Wishacy's usually have such full houses heh. Now without her who will fix it!? Bob the builder ain't walking through that door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well mine is full because my sims are baby making fiends. :P They are adults now so hopefully the wants to have kids will slow down.

      hahaha Bob the Builder, yeah Neal wants to fix things every once in a while, but Naomi would do them on her own or roll more wants for fixing. Nikita is starting to as well so there is hope.

      Delete
  5. I hope Naomi doesn't fulfill her high school most likely thing :)
    It will be neat to watch what she does though SP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL let's hope she doesn't. I do love SP for being able to keep up with the family as it grows.

      Delete