Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wishful Living 1.9

Welcome back to the lives of the McRae family. Noelle and Neal just welcomed twin baby girls into the family and it was time to move. Cashing in some of Noelle's lifetime reward points for the inheritance reward netted the family $33,030. Plenty of money to move to the house I scoped out in town for them. I didn't do too much redecorating to it because I'm lazy mostly. I did make some adjustments to have it fit their family more, but I should have enough space in this house so no more moving. :)







After getting all moved in the happy couple gets to taking care of the newest additions to the family.





Blooper shot***not sure how they put them in the same crib.***


Next morning the happy new parents make sure all the babies are cared for and then with two infants, a toddler and a child, they think now is the time to do some risky woo-hoo. They are trying to really drive me crazy caring for all these babies.







Woo-hoo complete Neal goes to watch the babies in the swing. Its a favorite past time for Noelle as well.





Neal completes his wish to be best friends with Bridgitte.


It's time for birthdays in the McRae house. Zeke, Nadia, Nicole, and Nikita all age up the same day. Nadia rolled to get the Virtuoso trait.


Nadia


Nicole


Nikita

I honestly have no clue where the hell Nikita got that brown hair. Dad is blonde and mom is strawberry blonde. Seriously questioning EA genetics. If it wasn't for the fact they were twins, and Noelle has been faithful to her husband I would have guess Pedro was the dad. To keep Noelle from going stir crazy I sent her to the grocery store for apples in case that woo-hoo pays off then to the bookstore since she wants to improve her cooking skill. Got a few new recipes.




I'll leave you with a bonus shot of Nadia making the most of the rainy day that was her birthday.





So now all the kids are aged up for now. Naomi has 2 days until she becomes a teen. My game really gave me fits so trying to get them all aged up took a lot. It crashed several times along the way. :( But I won and got them aged, dressed and saved.

I was really tempted to change Nikita's hair color but I decided to leave it as it is. It annoys me how EA can screw that up. Bridgitte is working my nerves peeing in the house. I wonder if sims ever roll the want to place dog up for adoption.



Ciro made another child support payment of $500. Oh and bonus shot of Sha-Sha, Naomi's half-sister. I gave her a little make over because I really hate the hair she had.



Recap of locked wishes

Noelle

See Nadia age up well (completed)
Throw birthday party for Nadia(canceled for better wish)
Throw great party(canceled for better wish)
Chat with Nadia(completed)
Reach level 6 cooking
Have child
Clean dishes(completed)
Pick up Nadia(completed)
Brush Zeke(canceled for better wish)
Teach Nicole to talk
Teach Nikita to talk

Neal

Have boy
Be best friends with Bridgitte(completed)
Have 8 friends(canceled for better wish)
See Nadia age up well(completed)
Chat with Nadia(completed)
Earn raise(canceled for better wish)
Buy something worth $250(completed)
Buy tree house(completed)
Teach Nicole to talk
Teach Nikita to talk


9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of sim children to take care of. I turned my legacy into a wishacy when my first child aged to teen..and she rolled the slob trait and all the dirty dishes and laundry drive me nuts. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Noelle's LTW is to raise 5 kids from baby to teen. The twins through me and it was rough going for a while but now all is getting better. That family oriented trait is killing me.

      OH NO not the slob trait!!!! That is gonna be rough. :( Good luck with that, the house will never be clean.

      Delete
  2. I think there's a 10% chance for a baby to get a random hair color rather than inheriting one from the parents. It is pretty screwed up, I have no idea why they added that.
    But even with her random hair, Nikita is a cutie. All the girls are adorable. And Zeke is a cute dog.
    I'd go nuts too, with a dog that peed on the floor all the time.

    The house looks great. And it's always nice to have the space you need. I keep forgetting I can use all the rewards. Some of them are restricted in the random legacy, and I tend to forget they exist since they've been off limits to me for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that explains it. It's kinda dumb for them to do that. Why go through the trouble of making the sims of EA is gonna force a mess up of the genetics? UGH dumb!

      She is still very cute with her hair and her parents actually favored her over Nicole (you'll see in the next update). Yes Bridgitte is really really getting on my nerves peeing in the house all the time. She just refuses to go outside unless I send her. Zeke is great for going out each time.

      Thanks. There aren't many houses that I like in AS but this one was not so boxy looking. I had to move a family out to get it, but they have another nice house to live in so all good. That's crazy that you can't use all the rewards in your randomcy. If you earned them, they should be able to be used.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I like Nikita's hair! Rose's first two had black hair and mom had red and dad had brown so I just chalked it up to the imaginary paternal grandmother lol. I like random genetics because it really keeps it open to where you can get anything. Besides, to me anyway, it kinda looks like Neal has brown roots. ??
    There could've been much more interesting genetic differences.... hehe.

    I like seeing the insides of EA houses. It's like I'm visiting an open house so that I don't have to go in and view it on my own. That you didn't redecorate much helps too. I like the baby room. Those houses are a bit boxy, but I like that it adds to the overall appeal to the 'hood. The layouts drive me nuts, but they make it unique. bah, I don't know how to say what I'm trying to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind it other that it has that weird greenish tint to it (fixed it when she aged to kid to remove the green) That is a good idea she could be getting some deep family genes and we will go with Neal's side of the family since the other girls look so much like him.

      Yeah AS houses really do suck. The one they are in belonged to the Svard family. The only big change I made was turning the extra living room space downstairs into the parent's room. Other than that most of the house layout remains the same although I might remodel it some just for fun if I ever feel like it.

      And I know what you're saying. I feel the same way about them and the houses in MV. Drive me crazy!

      Delete
  4. I guess the hair thing is supposed to be a random mutation. I was just thinking, man the first kid is going to feel so left out with her raven black hair...then boom I see the brown hair on Nikita. I would have just changed it heh!

    Any ways I read the first chapter of this a while back and didn't leave a comment because I was just really busy at the time, which is why I followed and now I'm all caught up with this! It was fun watching Noelle look for a husband and looks like she found the right guy!

    So far they look to be passing on great genes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah Naomi and her black hair but at least she can say she got it from her dad. Nikita is still the odd ball of sorts. :( I thought about changing it, but gonna let it stay. I did remove that ugly green tint but kept it brown.

      LOL no worries on the comments. This is my for fun play so I can unwind from the story work. Letting go is hard but fun to see what kind of mess they get themselves into.

      I'm please with the outcome of the kids from Neal and Noelle. Naomi is grown in game now and not so happy with her look.

      Delete