Friday, June 7, 2013

Randomacy 1-Surprise Visit

One would never know that Eliza and Reed were related let alone twins. Eliza has always been a free spirit choosing to let life take here where it wants to. Reed on the other hand was always very straight laced and disciplined. Eliza would have rathered watch the butterflies outside the windows at school while Reed would sit in the front of class scribbling notes and later doing the homework for both of them. When they graduated high school, Reed joined the military. He'd always know that was the life plan for him. Eliza on the other hand decided she wanted to use the money their parents had set aside for college to backpack across the country. Eliza would send Reed postcards but it was not unusual for her to go months without contact. The last one he got said she had found some long lost relatives on their mother's side and was getting in touch with their 'gypsy' heritage. Reed was surprised to see her standing on his doorstep about a month or so later.


 "Lizzie? What happened? What's wrong?" Reed asked as he stood face to face with his sister whom he hadn't seen in over a year. She wore heavy make up  and her hair was dyed a bright blue color.


 "Hello to you to." She replied giving him a hug before walking into the house. "And why does something have to be wrong? Why can't I just want to see my brother?"

Reed shut the door behind her as she took a seat on the couch. "Because two months ago you were enjoying life becoming a gypsy fortune teller and now you are at my house at near midnight. So I don't believe you were just in the neighborhood. How did you get here anyway?"



"I hitched of course. People are very friendly."

"And dangerous. A young woman hitching rides is never a good idea. I've told you this a hundred times. If you wanted to come see me I would have sent you bus fare."

"There is no adventure on the bus. And I made here safe and sound so no need to worry."

Reed groaned and rubbed his hand through his hair in frustration knowing it was pointless to argue.  "Fine. I have to be up early for work. I have a spare room upstairs. You can crash here for as long as the mood suits you."




"Thanks Reedy!" Eliza exclaimed throwing her arms around his neck. "Um how many spare rooms do you have?"

"If you are about to tell me your entire gypsy clan is outside waiting the answer is no!"

"Well what if my gypsy clan won't be here for a little while. Say six or seven months. Not sure exactly on the date." She answered rubbing her belly.


"Pregnant? I knew it, this isn't just a I missed my brother visit."

Eliza gave him a sheepish smile. "Well I did miss you, consider this a bonus."






"And the father? He's ok with you just taking off like that?"


"Well see, love is meant to be shared and I'm not 100% sure on whose love this happens to be."

"Right of course. Well I'm going back to bed. We can talk more when I get home from work."

*****Ok so I'm going to try and attempt to 1. finish out a legacy but I have really really bad luck with them, and 2. make it a tad more interesting than me just relying what happened in game like I do for my wishacy. I still don't think it will be a full blown story, but we will see how things go. Sorry for the shortness of this but I played just to play and didn't come up with the 'story' part of it until after I was ahead in game quite a ways. So I had to go back and 'stage' the shots and didn't want to have to do too many. Until I catch up to game play and and have a better idea of what I need shot wise while I'm playing, the chapters will be short. Which isn't a bad thing since I have two full blown stories that take up a lot more time. Anyway hope you enjoyed the intro into gen 1 of my randomacy.

The world I'm using for this story is Everything Island 2 by Ruthless_kk. It is empty so SP has been populating it. I also dropped in a few families and singles from my bin to help things along.

Lastly to knock up Eliza I picked a random townie using pollinate in MC. I picked a guy who I thought looked cute and would pass on good genes. Turns out he's a NPC (the mailman).***

11 comments:

  1. *giggles hysterically with a maniacal hint to it*

    Yay for randomness! :D
    'Love is mean to be shared' ooooo boy. or girl. Doesn't know who the father is. Well, that's always fun. (and it's hilarious that it turned out to be the mailman... 'you been screwing the milkman?' Sims don't have milkmen so I guess the mailman is the next best thing. hehe)

    I did not force your hand.
    To be fair, you've got me wanting to do a wishacy cuz you and Caterpillar look to be having loads of fun. ... but... too much going right now and I'd hate to ignore Donny for too long.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Love is meanT to be shared'
      sometimes I type too fast. Usually, I'll leave off the s.

      Delete
    2. Yeah Eliza is a bit of an um free spirit I would say. LOL. I was worried about the child support thing kicking in since I didn't really know his status until after the baby was born. Won't have to worry about getting extra funds (although they could use them) that way.

      I am enjoying my wishacy, if only it wouldn't give me such a hard time. :( I'm hoping when I get to gen 2 and have a smaller house to control it will crash less.

      And we can't have you ignoring Donny. He needs to be watched at all times. LOL

      Delete
  2. Interesting beginning! I already like the twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy. I'm hoping they will be fun to watch as they try to raise this baby. They are opposites so the poor child will have an interesting upbringing.

      Delete
  3. LOL this is going to by funny! I already see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny?? I'll try. I need to have as little drama as possible.

      Delete
  4. Love is meant to be shared and I don't know whose love this is? = Awesomeness!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Yes Eliza have a very hippie make love not war on about these things.

      Delete
  5. The mailman hahahahaha! .... Eliza seems to be quite carefree and loves to share. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes, but Eliza doesn't know that. With it being a new world, the options on guys was very limited. She does love to share ;)

      Delete