Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wishful Living 1.17

Well we join the McRae's with Noelle's neat trait taking a break. Nor has she felt the need to cook for the kids.


Nikita wants to be friends with Robbi Frey so I have her call to invite him over. While she's waiting she works on her homework. Maybe him coming over is a bad based on that thought bubble.



None the less he comes over and she starts rolling wants to flirt, and then to kiss him. Must make sure I keep my eyes on these two. No teen moms allowed.




While their teen daughter is making out with her new romantic interest, mom and dad have their own thoughts.





The risky woo-hoo has still been unsuccessful so we adopt another child to fulfill Noelle's want. I like this option better as I can skip all the skill training. :) Meet Nick McRae, he is brave, excitable and a light sleeper.


The kids all take a field trip to the bistro the next day. I got fun pop ups saying that Noah and Nelly both got sick from the food, but Nate had a great time. When they got home it was time for birthdays. First up Noah. His current traits now are good sense of humor, disciplined, avant garde, and athletic. Noah's new teen status thus completes Noelle's LTW. YAY!!!




I included that shirtless pic because he is the most toned teen I have ever had. No idea were he got that bod, but I'm not complaining. Sadly poor Nikita ages up smelly and in the bathroom. Noah's party took a while and the clock on her teen years timed out. Nikita's final traits are neurotic, loves outdoors, natural cook, diva, and charismatic. She is my gen 2 heir! Nikita was the first of my kids to become an honor student since she returned home from boarding school with an A already.




Nicole returns from boarding school already a YA. She apparently enjoyed her time at the School of Peace and Love. Her final traits brave, absent minded, vegetarian, family oriented and loves the cold.





Noelle had one last mid-life crisis wish to cut or dye her hair. She got a 10 day positive moodlet for having a fulfilling mid-life crisis. :) And her marriage remained in tact!


So I moved Nicole out already but forgot to take a shot of her house, she has joined the medical career to follow in her father's footsteps. She is dating Beau Farley. Nadia is having no luck in the romance department. She was going steady with Miguel Wong, but they broke up. She then started dating Israel Olivia, but that relationship also has ended.

Neal is now a trauma surgeon so he is moving right along in his career.

Recap of locked wishes

Noelle
Have 5 grandkids
See Nadia become a scientist(cancelled for better wish)
Become best friends with Nelly(cancelled for better wish)
Have child(completed)
See Nelly age up well
Mop up puddle(completed)
Have 10 children
Make bed(completed)
Cut or dye hair MLC wish (completed)

Neal
Reach level 8 of career
Be partners in several (3) businesses
See Nikita graduate
Earn promotion(completed)
See Noah age up well(completed)
Learn a guitar skill



6 comments:

  1. Oh man...a wild Frey appears...Any ways! Looks like Nikita has a romantic interest! Also when you leave the sims up to their own thing it seems they want to have A LOT of kids!

    Everyone is growing up and moving on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she does. I'll have to keep an eye on Robbi. Noelle always has baby on the brain. She has a want for 10 right now so they are working on trying to get her what she wants.

      Yep I'm all set to start gen 2 now that Noelle has reached her LTW

      Delete
  2. Very cool! Onto generation 2! I'm glad Nikita is the heir.

    Nick is a cutie. I hope you keep us a little updated about him if possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Nikita is very pretty and I'm happy to have her as my heir.

      I will keep you updated on how Nick ages. The save is giving me trouble again but hopefully I can get it worked out.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Nikita! She grew up pretty!
    I love Nicole's graduation robes. I've never sent a kid to boarding school, so I've never seen that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the finished product with her. Now to let her take over if I can get the save to work.

      Each school is supposed to have a different look. I didn't want to send her but Neal wanted to so off she went.

      Delete