Friday, February 14, 2014

Going Solo: Gen 2.6 Kerri



I was enjoying being on my own. The place was great, with wonderful views. I was most excited for Boyd to come over, but he was again busy. His mom was doing everything in her power to keep him away from me because I wasn't like them. If she would just take the time to get to know me, she'd know that I was a pretty great person. We did talk or text a lot and he promised to come by soon. I also kept in touch with Shasha, I missed her. She promised to come out for a visit. Mom came by to check it out, she was still hurting over Lenny plus being on her own. We made plans to do weekly lunch, that seemed to make her happy.



Graham and Ichelle got married. It was a lovely ceremony, she looked like a Princess since so expense was spared. Everyone that was everyone was in attendance because of Alan. Life was going well until I got the call, Alan had died. Heart attack while at work.






I rushed over to Gram's house. She was distraught, understandably. I stayed and talked to her for a while. Luckily Graham and Ichelle were living with her, so she wouldn't have to be alone in that big house. He was arriving just as I was leaving. I offered to help make arrangements, but he said he had it all under control. It was a sad time in our family, but it made me realize I needed to do a better job keeping in touch with Dad and Grams. Both were older and I knew their time was coming soon.


I was shocked to get a call from Lenny of all people after Alan's death. He tried calling Mom, but she wouldn't take his calls. He wanted to express how sorry he was and hoped I'd put in a good word for him. That man had some nerve!



It's sad that death does bring people together. Boyd finally came over a few weeks after we buried Alan. He apologized for his mom and finally told me she outright didn't approve of him dating a human. She thought it was a disgrace to the family name. I was a tad ticked off that he was letting her interfere so much if, as he claimed, didn't share her beliefs about keeping pure bloodlines. Especially since having kids was the last thing on my mind. I liked Boyd, still wasn't sure if it was love, but regardless I wasn't ready to be a mom. I was ready to break in my new bed and Boyd was more than happy to oblige. Being with him again made me realize I preferred that, over what I shared with Shasha. Shasha was great, and I enjoyed my time with her, but it wasn't really the lifestyle for me.



He stayed the night and the next morning I let him feed from me for the first time. He'd never asked before, but since I didn't have plasma fruit in the house, he was going to leave so he could eat. It took him forever to come over, I wasn't ready for him to leave. It was an exciting experience, one that I wouldn't mind doing again.

**A/N so I still have no clue where Kerri is in her career right now. These shots were taking back in Nov. and Dec. hahaha (yeah I'm a little behind). She's around level 7 I think at this point, but not 100% on that. With that ask gender preference option, I did have Ansley inquire on Kerri since she did roll wants about Shasha while at Uni. She says she's straight, not even bi. We'll see what happens if I should ever bring Shasha over for a visit.**

10 comments:

  1. Looks like Kerri made her choice concerning her sexual orientation.
    Elvira is showing her worse side in your story hehe, keeping her son and Kerri apart just because she’s not a vampire.
    How about he transforms her?? She let he feed on her already...

    PS: I love your story, it's light, easy to read and the Sims look very cute!
    EliRoc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerri liked Sha, but Boyd was her first boyfriend, first kiss, first everything. Elvira, well that's more of the game. Every time she saw poor Kerri she frowned LOL. So yeah she disapproves of her son dating a human. She wants to keep the Slayer bloodline pure.

      Even if he transforms her, it wouldn't be the same for Elvira. She wants only true vampires in her family. (let you in on a little secret, she's a big ol' floozy in game. Seriously she's on baby #4 with daddy #4 LOL) She did let him feed, it's the fist time. She didn't want him to go since it took so long to get him there.

      aww, thanks. I do this for fun, so I'm trying not to make it too serious. I have other full time stories so this is my break from those. Play the game and make it up as I go. :)

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Boyd is always busy! It is good that he made time for her though eventually. I've never knew about the gender preference thing :O hmmmm...then again I've barely played TS3 lol

    Poor Alan T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, busy...that's what he is. LOL. He did finally make time to see her since she lost her 'grandfather' (poor Alan)

      the gender thing came with Generations I think. I've not used it much, but I wanted to check for Kerri. This challenge has been great for making me play the game. :)

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. So, Boyd finally escaped his mother. Cut the umbilical cord, b*tch! Yeah, I know, I know, the whole bloodlines thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he stopped by finally. Mom is really getting in the way. She has never approved of their relationship.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Such a sad time when they start to die :(
    Kerri looks very ... pleased .... with Boyd. heh

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes!!! since my stories are normally on epic life, having one die is strange :(

    she was very...very pleases LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still wonder if she's bi you know ^^ It might just be Sasha who's not for her, but that doesn't mean she doesn't genuinely love women as much as she loves men! It does sound though like she's decided between Sasha and Boyd.
    I'm glad he came over anyway even though his Mum is so against it. I guess she might have to get used to the idea :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerri might still be confused. Boyd was her first love and she still have feelings for him. Sha, is a great friend, but being back home Boyd is who she wants.

      It's about time he came over instead of letting his mom control him so much.

      thanks for reading

      Delete