Sunday, May 4, 2014

Going Solo: Kerri 2.13


"Boyd...what...what are you doing here?"

"Looking for you. You are a hard woman to find. Took the PI I hired weeks to locate you."

I thought back and remembered the guy that was taking pictures. He was a PI? Hired by Boyd? Suddenly I was very nervous. How long had that guy been following me? Did he know where Sha and I lived? Had he seen Davis? That last question was the most worrisome.

"Why were you looking for me?"

He gave me a smile, the one that used to make my heart beat a little faster and he took a step closer.


"I've missed you Kerri."

"You didn't seem to be missing me when you were sucking face with that vampire tramp!"

I turned to leave, my heart was pounding. I didn't want him here, and I didn't want him to find out about my son. Boyd stepped in front of me stopping my progress.

"I was wrong for that, Kerri. I'm sorry. It...it was my mother. She wanted me to live a certain life, but I don't want her. I want you."

I tried to side step him. I didn't want to have this conversation. I had Sha, I was happy. He had no right to come here and mess things up. No right at all.

"Come on, Kerri. I know you can forgive me. I forgave you."

"What?" I asked shocked. "Forgave me? For what?"


"For cheating on me of course. I fed from you, I got flashes of you with that witch your with now. So we can let bygones be bygones and get us back."

I was waiting for the punchline that never came. He really thought I would take him back. Sure I'd technically cheated on him with Sha, but what he did was different. He was engaged to be married and never told me. I could have ended up the other woman. Just then a memory hit me, when I went back for Dad's funeral I remembered seeing the wedding announcement in the paper.


"There's no us Boyd, not any more. You need to leave me alone and go back to your wife."

I stressed the last word with a much venom as I could muster. How dare he come here and make these false claims when he was married to that woman. Boyd looked surprised that I knew, but said nothing. I stormed past him and raced home.


Soon as I got there I told Sha what happened. My anger gave way to fear since I worried he'd find Davis. She tried to assure me everything would be fine and if he tried anything, she'd turn him into a toad. That night I had a hard time sleeping. I kept fearing I'd wake up to find Davis gone. A few days went by and there was no contact from Boyd. I was hopeful he'd gone back to Bridgeport.




"What the heck are you doing here?"

"I came to see Kerri."

"She doesn't want to see you. Get off my property now, or I'll..."

"You'll what?"



"Hey Sha, who is it?" My voice trailed off when I saw Boyd.

My heart stopped as Davis wobbled into the foyer. Neither Sha nor I could react fast enough to stop Boyd. He scooped up my baby and I stood helpless as he looked into Davis' eyes and saw his own.

16 comments:

  1. Whahhhhaaaaa!
    GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT BABY!

    Oh, this isn't good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah. Kerri can't even lie and say it's not his, Davis looks too much like Boyd. :(

      Nope this isn't good at all...

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Quick Sha! Toadify that jerk!! DOOO IIIIT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....she needs to cast some sort of spell on him.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. NO toucha da baby!

    ...Yeah, right, like she'd just forgive him like that. Kerri is finally happy and finding her stride... who needs Boyd?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep, Boyd found them. No denying who Davis belongs to.

      He really did think she'd come back to him...silly man. Kerri is happy and settled into her life in Moonlight Falls. Boyd needs to leave her be.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Holy flipping nuts!
    Go back to the life you chose, you lowlife mofo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah, he's a persistant one for sure. Now he knows he has a son...don't think he's leaving.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. I don't know what to think yet, but I can't comment long.... have.... to .... read..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh oh, I sense trouble in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we'll have to see how Boyd handles everything.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  7. Damn it, Boyd, you can't just appear after all this time and claim Kerri as yours, you selfish shit! I know that he's right saying that Kerri cheated on him, too, but Kerri is right as well. He was never going to tell her about the wedding since he kept his fiancee quiet, too. Kerri would have ended up being the other woman. DAMN IT, BOYD! -.- You have no place in her life! The lady has made her choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. hahahahaha OMG love your reaction.

      Kerri did cheat on him, but when she was committed to him after she got back, she was committed. He was setting her up to be the unknowing other woman. :( He had no plans on ever telling her but since his mom did post an announcement in the paper, one way or another it would have come out, but not by him.

      She has made her choice, he just doesn't want to take no for an answer.

      thanks for reading

      Delete