Sunday, May 25, 2014

Going Solo: Kerri 2.15


Our house grew by one. Sha loved animals and thought that Davis needed a puppy to grow up with. (currently forgot what I named him) Davis loved the little puppy and who was I to say no to a face like that?


Boyd came to his senses and dropped the custody suit. He did request to still be allowed to visit with Davis. After much discussion with Sha, we decided that Davis should have the right to get to know his father. Before I knew it, my baby was growing up. Sha and I threw him a big birthday bash.


Mom, and the family all flew in for the big day. We even invited Boyd.


It seemed like just yesterday we were bringing Davis home from the hospital, and now he was a little kid. Who looked even more like his father. The party went well.



Davis got to spend time with his great-grandmother. Graham entertained us with music and I learned that he and Ichelle were expecting another baby.




My mom bought him a treehouse and playset for is gift. Sha and I redid his room so it felt more like a 'big boy' room. We are hoping that the decor will last through his teen years as well.



Davis and the puppy were quickly becoming best of friends. Davis did a good job feeding and playing with him. Sha was working on the potty training, and so far he hadn't had an accident in the house. I was happy about that.


Davis and Boyd talked on the phone often, he'd even been out to see Davis again, which was a good thing since his vampire needs were kicking in.


Lucky for me, Boyd told us he wouldn't need to eat from the source, but instead could get his needs met by drinking a synthetic plasma juice. It was still a little weird to see those bottles in the fridge, but Davis loved them.


When the first day of school rolled around, Sha had to console me. I was a crying mess, even more so because Davis wanted to take the bus instead of having me drive him. My baby was growing up.

12 comments:

  1. I really like this story and have spent my day reading it from the beginning. I am glad the custody suit was dropped and what a little looker Davis is. I am glad that Kerri is happy and can't wait to see what else happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading! I'm glad you like it. This and the one I post on RWN are my current for fun plays. Boyd did come to his senses and stopped trying to take Davis. Now they can try to all get along as sort of a blended family of sorts. Davis is a cutie, I'm trying really hard not to age him up in CAS to see what he will look like as a teen and YA. I played a lot today so hopefully should have an update tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. That puppy is so cute and wow Davis does look just like his dad. Glad things worked out abs his daddy is being a role model instead if a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thought I needed to spice up the house with a pet :) And yes, Davis looks just like his father. He does have Kerri's eyes (the shape) so there's a little of her in there. It is a good thing he came to his senses. His son needs a positive role model.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Glad to see Ansley. I'm glad she's doing well. Yeah, Davis is kind of spitting image of his father.. hopefully thats not too painful for Kerri,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ansley is still around and working hard. I think SP has paired her up with someone, but I didn't write down who. Davis does look a lot like Boyd. Kerri is ok with it, she's made peace with things and has moved on.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Hilarious how that person was playing the double bass in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, that would be Uncle Graham providing entertainment.

      Delete
  5. and life goes on.... I am glad for Davis that his father wants to know him.
    He is an adorable little boy.
    congrats again for Graham :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham and Ichelle are baby making machines LOL

      Yep Boyd wants to be a part of his son's life and Kerri won't deny him that since it wouldn't be fair to Davis.

      Davis is a cutie and the moment I saw him I knew what his LTW would be.

      Delete
  6. Wow, Graham and Ichelle sure are at it! :O I swear they are expecting a new baby every chapter :O
    That puppy is too adorable :3 I hope Davis won't try to feed of him, haha, but it seems he's happy with the substitutes :D
    I'm relieved to see that Boyd came to his senses, and to see that Davis will be able to get to know his Dad like this, not by being forcibly removed from his Mum. He'll have a great childhood, everything is set up well for him :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are LOL they are keeping the Stanley name going.

      No there will be no feeding from the puppy.

      Boyd did come to his senses. It took him a while, but he realized that taking Davis away was not an option. This worked out better and still gets to be a part of his son's life. win/win

      thanks for reading

      Delete