Monday, September 5, 2016

Attaining Perfection: Update 15


Opening with a love fest between the couples.

Then the ladies are off doing what they do best.



Birthday time for the teens. Both have an A in school now.


Zander ages first, and rolls the slob trait.


Alex is next and rolls the dog person trait.


Makeovers:
Alex

Zander

So 3 out of the 4 parents roll the same wish...


So off the boys go to at least hope to fulfill it for them.


It seems like the kids brought home friends as noted by the pink girl on the floor and that green haired fellow. On top of that, looks like Debbie has babies on the brain. Good thing since it's that time again! The boys have been moved out and set up in a house together like their big brothers were.


Time to make the babies!



Ebony and Loren had to be reset, they kept popping out of the treehouse. :( Ebony seems to be on board with making more babies as well though. Let's hope 4th times a charm for me!


Strike 1 for both brothers. :(



Debbie is on clean up duty, so many uneaten cakes.


She's up the next morning making sure the kids have a nice breakfast.


New day, new baby making attempts.



And strike 2 for the brothers. Seriously why are they making this so hard???



So thinking they need a change of scenery, I send the happy couples out to tour the theater.


Woot!!! Babies incoming. Finally!



Funny Loren got this pop up and he and Ebony had the embarrassed moodlet for 'getting caught'.


At first I thought Debbie and Kellan got off scot free, but nope.


However somehow only she is the one caught up in a scandal. LOL

Fun happenings with the couples


Alex is already making use of his dog lover trait. Yes the picture didn't load, but it's a puppy when I checked their house.


Still some romance troubles for Zane.


And I guess she's too busy stalking Zane to keep up with her friendship with Aaron.


That's it for this one. Fingers crossed one of these couples if carrying my perfect heir.

2 comments:

  1. Wow 3 out of the 4 wanted the boys to be Athletes. I thought Debbie would be the odd one out not Kellan. They look handsome and I'm hoping that SP hooks them up with someone pretty so they can get working on some grandchildren for these 4. BTW Has any of them had any wants for grandchildren?

    I see they are making use out of all the woohoo spots in the house and you just answered a question I had about the fairy house as a woohoo spot. I was wondering if both had to be fairies to use it. Now I know. I was waiting for that message for the movie theatre to come up as they said we might get those with the rabbithole woohoo spots so far none of mine have it yet. Poor Loren had to be the one.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of these babies will be the perfect gentic heir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know I couldn't believe it when 3 of them popped that wish. I would have expected Kellan as well, but nope it was Debbie. I do hope they have better luck than their brothers. So far neither Zane nor Aaron have been in a lasting relationship, let alone produced children. :( Nope, no grandchildren wishes from either couple.

      I try to do different areas around the house if I can. Adds a little spice you know. ;) LOL Glad I could answer that question, I think Debbie and Kellan have used the fairy house before as well. Poor Loren did get that pop up, but Debbie got the scandal when they got home. :(

      Man, I hope one of them is the heir. I love these 4 but I'm ready for a smaller household to manage.

      thanks for reading

      Delete