Friday, September 23, 2016

Orphan Angela: Update 15


Kicking off with Carol showing she inherited her mother's dancing genes.

Meanwhile Chad is being a good boy and doing his homework.


And Angie is puking her guts out. Fun times in the Welsh household.


Back to working on skills since she has wants to see both Calista and Cade age up well.



While she's doing that, I get these pop ups.



Seems like Kenize has moved in on one of her mother's potential baby daddies. It's slim pickens in MH, so Angie will wait and see how things progress in this relationship. Might be a tad skanky to sleep with her daughter's BF.

So Leisure day rolls around and everyone that could, rolled the want to throw a pool party. Figured why not, good way to get some of the men over for Angela to meet in person.
Conrad and Kenzie both show up, and start being all lovey dovey.



If you notice, he has different hair, well I hate that hair style so I changed it.


I did the same for one of the other guys I have my eye on for her, Hyun-Moon Jun. I was tempeted to remove that eyeliner, but left it.


Angie sets out to meet some of the men. Up first Hyun


Looks promising!




He likes her, she likes him.

Meanwhile Kenize and Conrad are apparently attempting to give Angela her first set of grandkids and in her bed no less. LOL



She'll wash the sheets later, she has more sperm donors to meet.


No hearts, and ouch...



He'll be at the bottom of the list I guess.

Moving on to a Landgrabb.




Maybe it's his money that is attractive to her, because I have to say I think the Zane guy is cuter than Todd here.

Blair is our host and I find her inside doing homework. LOL


I'm sure these two did have a great time!



Even though Blair didn't interact with any of the guests, her party still turned out well.


Back to skill teaching. They need to be aged up before the baby gets here. Calista is proving to not be as smart as her brother. :( All her skills have taken longer. Cade is done.


A mother's work is never done.


These two are always doing homework.


Carol could care less. LOL


Birthday time!


A face only a mother could love.


Calista up next and she gets stuck! :(
 

Her after a hard reset.


They aren't bad looking, but the teen years really let you know how they'll look. I forgot to write down the traits they rolled.



Angie doing something she hasn't in a while.


I've never seen this, but thought it was neat.


Luckily for me Angie was already on her way to see Calista. She did something else I'd not seen, she was cued up to 'invite to feel baby' with Calista.


They can't survive on just birthday cake, so waffles it is.


Until she goes into labor.


And the children freak the hell out.


She is off to the hospital, forgetting that the waffles are in the oven and yeah...


Blair saves the day!


This hospital is creepy! Seriously it looks like an old school asylum you'd see in a movie.


No matter that David has a newborn at home.



He shows up to be with Angela
Which is a good thing because that elixir worked a little too well.


Yes, quads!!!! Like the house is beyond full at this point.

He does come home to help get Angela and his babies settled. Wonder if the wifey is stepping out too as revenge. LOL


Leaving you with a shot of her 4 blonde babies. At least this time that hair color makes sense.



Also Kyle has adopted a puppy and had found love. We'll see if it lasts.



2 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when the daughters decide to date the baby daddies that you have chosen? Luckily that message is just an attraction message but they did look like a couple at the pool party especially in the bedroom.

    I agree with changing Conrad's hair and Hyun-Moon's also as that is a horrible hair style. Hyun looks good in Cal's hair. I forgot there is a Landgraab in MH, he should be able to afford the child support.

    Blair didn't need to attend to her guest especially the two that said they had a great time. Those two sort of entertained themselves.

    I've seen that wish a few times already and I always feel bad for the kid when they get it. I lock it in and make sure its fulfilled.

    Oh boy she goes into labor while cooking :( Of course there is going to be a fire. Its a good thing Blair was able to put it out.

    Congrats on the quads or in David's case quints. Did you notice that his baby with his wife had a D name also. LOL! I can't wait to see the quads as they age up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, of all the men, SP had to just hook Kenzie up with Conrad. :( Everything you saw at the party was all them since she's no longer part of the household. They never even made it outside to the pool, just stayed inside kissing, flirting, and woo-hooing. It was nuts! Angie hasn't even gotten lucky in her bed, but her daughter did. hahahaha

      That hair is a horrible thing. It's one where you are left wondering what EA was thinking. You know it's bad, but I had to stop and think who the hell Cal was. hahahaha I'm so bad, but yes, it looks good on him. There is a Landgrabb so he and Hyun-Moon are on Angie's list. Hyun-Moon first because I like him more.

      Blair did homework and then went to sleep I think. Her sister did have a great time, too great actually.

      It's the first time I'd seen it, but thought it was neat. It was a easy wish to fulfill as Angela was on her way to do it herself anyway. :)

      Yes, goes into labor while cooking. The firefighters never showed up either. I know Blair put it out, but they still come normally.

      I can not believe she had quads! I didn't notice that the game gave his other child a D name, LOL, that's pretty cool though. Next time I'm in game they'll become tots then the fun task of skilling will start.

      thanks for reading

      Delete