Sunday, September 11, 2016

Orphan Angela: Update 14


Angela is on a mission, so let's see how the guy's responded to her messages.

Whatever Jules, you should be happy she even gave you consideration. Luckily Conrad is receptive which she will pursue.


Until then, she needs to be in mommy mode.



In a surprising turn from her norm, most of the wants to teach things are rolling in for Cade and not Calista.


Downstairs these two are being good girls and getting their homework done.


Cade was good and learned to walk fairly fast. I was surprised it only took about 2 sim hours. Guess she earned the right to eat after that. LOL Toddlers can entertain themselves for a little while.



Then back at it since she wants Calista to talk. However she's already looking like she regrets that decision.


Once the older kids get home from school Angie heads out. She needs to start finding baby daddies, one in particular. Thank you map tags so I could see where David was for this *chance* meeting. LOL


Uh-oh...this isn't looking good for Angie.


Forgot about the celebrity thing, she needs to impress him first. >-< Hate that!


I'd say it's working.


Yep, definitely working.


Now that she's met and impressed him, one thing needs to be done to get this show on the road.
BIRTHDAYS!


Kyle WTH!!!! I don't even know what to say about that outfit. He only had a B in school so he got the disciplined trait.


The tragic pigtails hit Kenzie. She did have an A in school, she rolled the kleptomaniac trait.


Last but not least Blair, who had earned an A in school. She rolled the handy trait. She might be good to have around the house.


Kenzie is looking less than impressed with her look though. I feel the same way Kenzie.


Can I just stop and talk about that nose because OMG! What is that??? I don't even know, but I'm so very tempted to give her some rhinoplasty. hahaha


I did the best I could with what I have to work with.


Love that face.


Older kids moved out? CHECK
School age kids at school? CHECK
Toddlers cared for? CHECK
Let's make some babies! David comes right over and Angie plants a big one on him.


I think he liked it.


One minute sir, I need to make sure your swimmers work so thanks to Piazzagirl, a little insurance in the form of procreation elixir.


Now let's get to business.



He gets a phone call soon as they finish, wonder if it's the wife. LOL


She sends him on his way, she does have toddlers to take care of. Cade looks to be up to no good.


Meanwhile his sister is a little slower with learning her skill.


Looks like David's swimmers hit the mark!
Baby Daddy #8 David Ziggfield


That's it for now. Cade has learned to walk, Calista has learned to talk. Because of his look, I thought David would make a good werewolf, so he was turned using MC like the others I've hit.

Kyle and Kenzie are being productive members of society.



And it seems like David's infidelity didn't cause any damage to his marriage.


2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy about the online dating. The first one usually declines but than if she happens to run into him they sometimes have the "I think you're hot message" Another EA mystery.

    I have had that happen with me too with the wants for some reason Raven will want to teach one twin but not the other. She is going to teach both whether or not she likes it.

    OMG poor Kyle. I had that kilt show up once before on a family member I wasn't controlling. I had to get that off of him fast. Kyle turned out nice looking after his makeover as did Kenzie. Kenzie is actually very pretty. You did a good job with Blair even though she had that nose. That hairstyle does draw attention away from that.

    Can't wait to see the baby or babies that Angie has with David. Awwww that picture of Cade is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The online dating thing is something I'd not really explored much before. I'm sure Jules would think she's hot, and who knows, Angie might not find him attractive so it's really his loss. LOL

      She was that way a lot in the old save. All of her wants would revolve around just one of the kids, mainly the girl so it was nice to see Cade getting some attention. She did roll wants for Calista as well so both got taught everything.

      He has the insane trait so he aged up into his formal wear LOL I don't know why, but I got him fixed up in all outfits now. He looks a lot like his father and Kenzie takes after Angela more. Blair's nose is terrible, but that comes from her father. He had a big nose and sadly she inherited it.

      I played a lot yesterday so should hopefully update soon.

      thanks for reading

      Delete