Saturday, September 3, 2016

Orphan Angela: Update 13



Angie and the kids are moved from Appaloosa Plains to the dreary town of Midnight Hollow.

First order of business is reteaching the tots their skills since my game crashed last time.


Oh look, visitors stopped by to welcome them to the neighborhood. That man needs a tan ASAP, but Angie isn't super picky so she at least makes introductions.


 And it's as good a time as any to start adding some supernaturals to this town.


Snuggles



Also as you can see Angie got a make-over. I figure each new town requires a new make over.

The twins spending some time together. I didn't even know they had tablets, but it looks like Kenzie is listening to a podcast.


Carol and Chad have learned their skills so birthday time!


Don't worry we can fix that!


Chad



and he stayed like that...stuck aging up. Tried the cake, tried resetting him, tried aging him up with MC still he sat, all by himself as his family got tired of waiting.

Blair off checking out the pool


Finally, after resetting the lot, did Chad finally age up.


Here they are after make-overs


Angie enjoying the last day of baby-hood for these two.



New town, what better way to check out the eligible bachelors men in this town than with online dating like last time.


Slim picking if you ask me. Jules and Conrad aren't too terrible so they'll receive messages.


Birthday for Calista and Cade.






The Kenzie and Kyle are in charge of putting the kids to bed. Angie needs to go check out the town.



This isn't exactly what I had in mind for her! She's on a mission since I've been told she needs to reproduce with David Ziggfield.


He was at the theater, but working so I guess this is how she decided to pass the time. She ended up all smelly so home for now to try again another day.

4 comments:

  1. I love Angie's new look and I do agree that its a good idea to give her a new makeover in each town. Oh boy those people really are pale in that town. Its going to be interesting to see what Angie's new kids look like. She is actually going from slim pickens in AP over to these pale men in MH. The twins makeover look Cute. Carol has that chubby cheek look and Chad's eyes make him look like he is up to something. Calista has those pretty doe eyes and Cade is just way too adorable

    Oh boy I just seen that motley crew that Angie and eventually Raven has to choose from. This town is the definition of taking one for the team. I was going to make a list of who to stay away because they are too scary looking starting with Roderick but that list became too long quickly. You are better off just hoping that you can get quads from David, Conrad and Jules and than hop out of town LOL! You know the game might give Angie some nice NPC choices. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'll be with her a while, it makes sense to freshen up her look every so often. Yes, the people there are seriously pale. Normally I only use this town for my Halloween shots so the thought of having to reproduce with the guys here is a scary thought. Yes, very slim pickens indeed. Who would have thought she would have gotten a worse town than AP?!?!?! Calista's eyes are a EA mystery as the color isn't from either parent. Both Carol and Chad are a little chubby, they take after their momma. :) I don't know why his eyes are like that, I don't think Chuck had those eyes.

      hahaha they really are taking one for the team. The men there are scary looking. Lucien...that heavy make up, all of it just bad. Just put most of that town on the stay away from list. Hopefully the game will generate some cute NPC. There is one guy there I want to find, I don't recall his name, but I used him in last year's pictures for Day 30.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Ah...good ole Midnight Hollow. A place where there are hardly no good men. Hopefully, the game will throw you a bone and generate a hottie! I love this family so and the kids are so cute. Good luck on baby making! Hopefully you won't get an orange child like I did. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, Angie went from bad to worse on her town options. I'm keeping my fingers crossed she gets a hot NPC or something. Aww thanks. :) I hope I don't get an orange child, but who knows with the options she has.

      thanks for reading

      Delete