Monday, September 19, 2016

Attaining Perfection: Update 17


Welcome back to the Asher family. Last update babies #7 and 8 had been born into the family. We're opening with birthdays for Austin and Zoey.

Austin looks very surprised by his new teenage self.


And Zoey aged up in that terrible default hair, but guess I should be happy it wasn't the pigtails.


They both look much better now.



Daddies on baby duty.


Time to get to know the teens, but Austin looks rather bothered by his father talking during his TV show.



The full moon is upon us and Ebony is the only wolf in the house these days. I'm pretty sure her wolf is different for some reason.


More baby cuddles and what is that??? Are those wisps of purple hair on Zena's head??? Sure looks that way.


Time to tell for sure as it's birthday time for the pods!!!



So Adam got 2 out of three, if not for that brown hair he would have been heir.



Those were purple wisps on Zena's head




Image result for cheeringTeam Loren for the win!Image result for cheering
Skin: check
Hair: check
Eyes: check


Baby Zena will be carrying on the genetics for the Asher family!! It only took 8 pregnancies for it to happen. LOL

A little family cake for the celebration, not sure what smells, but Kellan is not impressed.


Nothing says I love you like a surprise attack kiss. Debbie and Kellan may not have won the genetics, but that doesn't stop the love.


Meanwhile the teens are stepping up to help out with the tots.
By sticking them in the playpen and going off to do their own thing.



Toddler cuteness


Skill time


We'll end with Austin playing shuffleboard. That thing hasn't been used since the bachelor competition.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Congrats! You got the perfect genetic heir! I'm so happy for you and Yay! for Team Loren! I knew they could do it! This really made my day :)

    I love the shot with the two babies in the playpen that interaction where they play together is just so cute. It was great that you were able to get them all sitting at the table eating the cake. They all still seem like one big happy family.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Zena grow up and continue the family line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Man I was so happy to see the perfect combination finally!. I'd been close before but still just so far away at the same time. I'm just glad I didn't have to get up to double digit pregnancies. LOL Yep, Team Loren for the win. If not for EA's random genes, I could have had double heirs, that was my fear.

      I like that they can play together in the playpen. I wish they had that interaction outside of it. Sometimes I am lucky and can get a full family shot like that.

      I'm looking forward to Zena growing up too. DV has come colorful sims so we'll see who she gets hooked up with. I'm wondering if that'll happen at prom otherwise she'll turn to online dating.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. So they both have 3 boys and a girl. Coolio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. Team Kellan had all boys. Team Loren was 2 and 2. So Aaron, Alex, Adam, and Austin for Kellan and then Zane, Zander, Zoey, and Zena for Loren.

      thanks for reading

      Delete