Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Going Solo: Gen. 1.3



I was starting to think my landlord was a slum lord. Things were constantly breaking and I found I could fix them quicker instead of waiting on the maintenance guy that never seemed to show up. At least things at work were going well.


I was enjoying my new job but being a best girl was still not a glamorous job. I spent most of my time getting food for the cast members. Devin and I were hanging out more. I really was starting to like him. We met up at the sports bar in town after our shift ended, he talked me into getting a little frisky in the elevator.





Much to our (my) embarrassment there was a reporter standing at the doors when we exited. I was mortified, but he assured me it would all blow over in a few days. Said I had to learn to expect these things if I wanted to be famous. It came with the territory. With being so busy, it had been a while since I'd actually seen mom. I gave her a call after work and asked her to meet me at The Grind. Clubs really weren't her thing, but I wanted her to get out and enjoy life more. It was great to see her again.




We talked and she even had a drink, it only took one before she was letting loose on the dance floor. Life was going good for her with her books and painting. She was doing well financially, now if only she would get her love life on track. I didn't see Devin for a about a week after the elevator incident. I was starting to think the was avoiding me, but then he called and invited me over to his place. I was impressed with how neat his home was for a guy and told him so.





We started out talking, to catch up on what we'd missed. He said he hadn't been avoiding me, but that he has just been really busy. He was very sweet in apologizing for not keeping in touch. Very sweet indeed! My hard work had paid off in the form of a $3 per hour raise but even better I got another promotion. I wanted to celebrate with Devin, but he was busy so I headed back to The Grind to let loose a bit. I guess I had one too many because I started out just dancing with this guy and ended up making out with him on the dance floor.




Some girl came over and started yelling at him, I don't know if it was his girlfriend or what, but he got rid of her and was back to making out with me. He seemed like a nice funny guy and I learned his name was Lenny Shutter. We exchanged numbers and he said he'd be happy to call me sometime. Of course more stupid reporters were around and I was accused of cheating on Devin, but we weren't exclusive, regardless I now had some naughty reputation or whatever. The next day I was off and got a call from Lenny.




I went over to go hang out with him, but quickly figured out what he meant by hanging out. Devin was the only guy I'd ever been with, so there was no harm in trying out my options right? Things felt weird with Lenny and I wasn't sure I was going to see him again. He was sweet, but he wasn't Devin. I felt really bad for 'cheating' on Devin and after drowning my sorrows for a bit I invited him over to explain, but we didn't do much talking.




I figure why tell him something that was only a one time thing. And like I said we aren't exclusive anyway so it really isn't cheating. Is it? The next day I decided I needed to update my look. I was getting noticed more and moving up in the film world. Plus what better for a slightly guilty conscience than a make over. Wipe out the 'old' me and bring in the 'new' me.




***Ansley is now a Key Grip-level 3 and a 3-star celebrity***

14 comments:

  1. Nice make over! She looks great and it goes well with her, uh, lifestyle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I figured she needed to update her look to fit into the world of show biz...and for other reasons as well maybe.

      Delete
  2. It does go with her lifestyle.

    She and Devin didn't talk for a week, huh? They're not exclusive and he doesn't talk to her for a week. Mhm. He was seeing someone else then -booty call!- happens. So, if this crazy thing that happened with Lenny turns into a mess, I'll willing to bet that Devin can't say a word!
    Still, I wonder what *she* would do if she found out what else (or who else) Devin was up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I thought she needed to update her look.

      Nope, she would invite him over and he would always tell her he was busy. LOL They aren't exclusive so maybe he's getting action elsewhere. (fun fact for a while SP had paired him up with her mom LOL)

      If this thing with Lenny does get out, you're right Devin can't really say a word. Ah that is a good question. She was feeling a bit guilty for being with Lenny so she might be a tad upset to find he's 'stepping out' on her.

      We'll find out what Devin was doing next update I think.

      Delete
  3. She should explore all of her options...Devin might be doing the same heh. She is getting popular quickly though, hopefully she will get the benefits that comes with being famous soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm glad you agree with her on that. :) Devin could be up to no good so she shouldn't sit around waiting on him. The celebrity thing is going rather quickly. I haven't played with it on in such a long time. She's gotten a few free or discounted meals so far so the fame is paying off in that sense. :)

      Delete
  4. I know there is some twisted plot here. I just have to find it. ^_^
    Her makeover looks nice :) Lenny wasn't for her, nope. Her Mom cutting loose was cute.
    Who knows? Maybe her Mom will find a guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nope, no twisted plot. This is me making up the story as I play the game :)

      Thanks on the make over. She needed to up date her look. And you don't like Lenny? Mom lead a hard life, time to let go a bit. :)

      Delete
  5. I really like her make over! (apart from those zebra print leggings, they are really not my thing! but at least it's not leopard print, right?)
    Ansley sure is living it up in Bridgeport, huh! :D Kinda sounds like the guys are just using her but then she's doing the same with them really, so I guess all is well :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. What those leggings are awesome LOL. Very movie starish LOL

    Ansley is loving life and making a name for herself. She doesn't feel used, not really, she's experiencing life and enjoying all the things her mom didn't expose her to as she grew up.

    thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not liking Devin. I love her makeover though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's that typical show-biz guy. Glad you like the make over.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. Wow, Ansley's playing the field, LOL. Like she said, though, she's not technically exclusive with Devin, but her slight guilt makes me think she does have a tiny crush on him. That was so sweet of Devin to apologize for losing touch with her for a few days. Sometimes people say that when a person confesses to cheating, it doesn't make anyone feel better except the person confessing, so it might not always be the right thing to do anyway. LOL. I guess I'll see if her not telling Devin eventually gets to her or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is playing the field but then again so is Devin. It's 'Hollywood' so he's really not looking for that committed relationship. She did feel guilty because he has been the only person she's 'seen' but since he's busy she decided to keep her options open. We'll see how things pan out for her and Devin now that she's tested the waters elsewhere.

      thanks for reading

      Delete