Saturday, October 19, 2013

Going Solo: Gen 1.5


I went by to visit mom. She had settled in nicely at Alan's place. It was huge and she gave me the grand tour. They had already set up a nursery and he made her a nice painting corner. She was being treated like a queen and she deserved it.


With Devin being so 'busy' I was seeing more of Lenny. He wasn't as good in bed as Devin, but he did have time for me. Even though it was rumored he had started seeing Tiara. I was really confused a few weeks later when he started yelling at me after work. I hadn't seen him for a bit and I figured it was because of his new relationship with Tiara. He did look good, I noticed while he was yelling, that he got the make over I had suggested.


Anyway he was accusing me of cheating on him. AS IF!!! We weren't exclusive and he was 'dating' someone but I was the cheater! The nerve! Unfortunately some of the other crew and staff were leaving and heard his accusations. Talk around the water-cooler turned to me having some sort of cheater reputation. 


To make myself feel better after that embarrassing incident, I headed out for a little dancing and drinking. Some girl came running up to me asking for my autograph. I was flattered, even if I thought it was a case of mistaken identity. I signed it anyway. Then there was this guy playing the keyboard and he was pretty good.


I picked up the guitar and started playing along with him. I hadn't touched one since I left Twinbrook and I forgot how much I loved the music. When I left, I tipsy dialed Devin to see if he was free and surprisingly he was. I was too tired afterwards to go home so I just crashed at his place.


I finally got another promotion. I was now a production manager! And how do I celebrate, by clubbing of course. I had called Stella to see if she wanted to come out but she had a new man in her life and couldn't make it. Guess it was a good thing because I ran into her ex, Richie. He was a looker! I know those were bad thoughts to have about my friend's ex-husband, but I can't deny he was a good looking man.




He was kind and signed an autograph then asked if I wanted to join him in the VIP room. It had a hot tub. Luckily it never went past some heavy making out. I guess there are some lines I won't cross.


I was heading home one day when I was stopped by none other than the famous Matthew Hamming. He told me he heard of my promotion and now that I was going to be on his set he wanted to personally show me around. I was shocked, he was the biggest star in the place and he actually knew who I was. I had a major fan girl moment as he led me around, ending the tour in his personal dressing room. A few weeks later I woke up with a nasty stomach bug, or at least I hoped that's all it was.





***Ansley is a 4 star celebrity and is at level 5 of her career-Production Manager. I gave Lenny a make over because I was really tired of that horrible pony tail and baggy clothes. He's the first townie I've made over. I've been really tempted to update Alan's look, but I'm leaving him as is. The baby on the floor at the club belongs to Lilly-Bo Chique.***





11 comments:

  1. What no!?!?! She ran into Matthew Hamming and now she's...she may be pregnant!? Oh I hope it's not by Devin! Please not Devin!

    Also...Lilly-Bo is a horrible mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep. Matt gave her that 'private' tour. He is a know playboy so...yeah anything is possible. She has been busy herself so we will see if she is or isn't pregnant.

      ha man, you really don't like Devin do you?

      LOL I know first she had her baby in a club, then left her on the floor. So terrible.

      Delete
  2. I laughed at the baby on the bar's floor. Another example of stellar sim parenting. lol.
    Ruh roh, preggers. Now... who's the daddy? Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. Guess it's better than leaving the baby at home alone.

      hahaha, yep. She'll get that DNA test soon enough.

      Delete
  3. Lenny has a really long face... horseman.... haha.... now to wait to see who the father is....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL horseman. You really don't like Lenny :P

      Delete
  4. Haha, Vuneca and I were just saying on her blog how sims are terrible parents if left to their own devices! :P Surely leaving your baby on the floor in a bar has crossed a new line? :D

    WOO! A BABY!! :D I doubt she'll be as happy about it as me though :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. Gotta love taking your baby to a bar then leaving said baby on the floor. Classy move.

      LOL yeah woo a baby...but not in Ansley's eyes right now. She's working towards a career and this is a set back.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. I'm really hoping it's not Devin's, but wow, baby already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep...all that woo-hoo has caught up to her.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. Well it was bound to happen eventually....

      Delete