Saturday, November 9, 2013

Going Solo: Gen. 1.12


Kerri was the first to wish me happy birthday. I wasn't as happy about getting older as she was. Being an adult meant wrinkles and wrinkles were bad for a woman's career. Men got better with age but women just aged. Getting older didn't stop me from throwing myself a party. I never had one and I was going to celebrate regardless.


Matt came and finally spent some time with our daughter. She was a great kid and he had missed out on a lot in her life.


Lenny of course was there to help me celebrate. He was dating Deidre Litter but that didn't stop him from spending time with me. The party was fun, Matt even talked to me about wanting to be more involved in Kerri's life.






I agreed because I didn't want to deny my child a chance to know her father. She shouldn't have to face the same fate I did. We even danced for a while before he left to partake in the keg. Things were definitely back on track with mom and Alan.





Him being older didn't apparently slow him down and mom was still just as attracted to him. I was happy for them. She even told me they were finally getting married. It was going to be a small wedding at the house. A few days later I got a call to make a cameo appearance in a film. I was told the other actress was sick and I needed to fill in for her. I was excited until I found out the role was to be someone's mom. I know I am a mom, but I didn't want to start being cast as one.




That gave me a bit of a mid life crisis and I decided I needed a make-over. I needed to look young, so after several hours and several hundred dollars I was pleased with my new look. I even headed out to celebrate a bit.






Kerri was still throwing herself into books, that girl loved to read. She sadly was also still having things blow up on her with that chemistry set. The painting, however, she never had mishaps with. Mom's love life had me rethinking my own.



I was still seeing Lenny even though he was dating Deidre still. I know it was wrong, but we have had this thing going for so long, and is it really my fault that he cheats? It's not like they are married. Prom night arrived, and even though she was dateless, she looked amazing. I took the few hours to go visit Lenny, but I was home before she was so I could hear all about the dance.






 Kerri had a crush on the quarterback, but he rejected her when she finally got the courage up to ask him to dance. She was pretty bummed about that, but her spirits were quickly lifted when she was crowned prom queen. I was so proud of her and she was so happy.


I had finally gotten a lead actress role but the director hinted I needed to be in better shape so I finally started using the work out equipment that came with the house. I hadn't made it this far to lose out to someone younger.

***Ansley is now finally a Lead Actress (level 9) so almost there to complete her LTW!!!!! Then we can move on to Kerri's story.

SP FINALLY married Jenni and Alan. I guess with him being an elder, it figured it was now or never LOL. So far Ansley's mid life crisis has been mild. Hopefully it stays that way.***

8 comments:

  1. Ah see, Matt does want to know Kerri a little more!

    Finally Lead Actress! Almost there! Those later promotions can be a little tougher to get! Good to know that Jenni and Alan have finally moved onto the next stage heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does. He's realizing that he needs to get to know her. She is his only child.

    Yep almost there!!! Those later promotions and skills do move slowly. The charisma thing is killing me.

    Yes SP took it's own sweet time getting those two married. It was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Matt with his shirt off.

    'someone else's mom' Hehe, that reminded me of that movie 'The First Wives Club' when Goldie Hahn (hope I spelled that right) got the role of the mother instead of the cute, young thing roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well it was a pool party.

      hahahaha yeah. Ansley was very insulted. She's trying to hang on to her youth.

      Delete
  4. Kerri is cute. Her prom was an almost disaster ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL she managed to have a good time anyway. :)

      Delete
  5. Yay for Matt wanting to be more involved!! And yay for Ansley doing so well in her career! That woman sure is driven!!
    I can't wait to see Kerri's story or what her goals are going to be :3 Dare I hope for an artist since she's such a good painter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, he finally came around! Kerri's a great kid, his only kid, and he'd been missing out.

      I'd not done this career in forever and it feels like it took forever to move up. She's getting where she wants to be. She started from really meager beginnings so she wants the fame and fortune.

      Kerri will be in the painting career :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete