Saturday, November 2, 2013

Going Solo: Gen 1.9


It seemed like just yesterday I was bringing Kerri home from the hospital, but today was another birthday for her. My baby was growing up into a little girl. I of course planned another party for her. She had to have the best, always! I invited Matt and he showed up, with his new woman of the moment Lala Angelista.


I was furious he would be so callous as to not only bring her, but to make out with her at his daughter's birthday. I told him that if he did that again I would go public with the paternity test results, he wasn't worried because he said I would find my butt out on the street if I did. I was still fuming, but had to grin and bear it.


They left shortly after Kerri blew out her candles.
Kerri instantly hit it off well with her uncle Graham. It was odd to have an uncle only a few months older than you, but at least she had a built in friend.


Lenny stayed after the party to help me clean up. He was a sweet guy and I was glad he didn't just abandon me like Devin had. News around the watercooler was that one of the new extras he was messing around with had gotten pregnant. He tried to not claim the baby, but Cressida Wells was quick to get a paternity test and prove he was the father. Work for me was still going well. I spent some time at the local children's hospital entertaining them. That event was leaked to the press and for once I got some good publicity. I was also awarded the Sim Choice Award for my latest role. Life was looking up for me. I had a beautiful little girl, a very nice house, and Lenny who was proving to be very reliable.


He would spend the night on occasion and Kerri made it known to me that she could hear our 'inappropriate behavior'. I was a tad embarrassed and bought her the chemistry table and chess table she had asked for. She was a smart girl and didn't struggle with her school work like I did. She also seemed to have inherited my mom's art skills. Life for mom wasn't going so well.


Graham was starting to spend more and more time at our house because he said that mom and Alan were fighting a lot. I never pegged Alan to have a wandering eye, but mom told me she caught him flirting with my friend Tiara at Kerri's party. I told her she and Graham were welcome to move in with us if she needed, but she declined. She and Alan were going to try couple's counseling. Time was flying by and before long, I was going to have a teen in my house.

***Ansley is still only a Featured Actress. The progress bar seems to be moving slower now that she hit the half way mark in her career. SP really had Matt kissing on that Lala chick at the party and Ansley's bed got lots of action as Matt tried to use it for woo-hoo with Lala. Her mom and Alan also tried to go off to woo-hoo and so did she and Lenny. 1 bed 3 couples...no one got lucky at that party LOL. Alan also was flirting with Tiara and SP gives me pop ups that he and Jenni keep getting into heated arguments around town. Should be fun to see how that plays out.

Another fun fact, Lenny is a cat hoarder. The game had him adopt 2 and those two had kittens. He is living with 6 cats in his studio apartment. I'm not sure how to get rid of them for him.***

13 comments:

  1. Wow...Matt...that is incredibly rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate...etc! Good thing is it seems she's moving on up and soon she won't need his aid I hope!

    As for Lenny, you can't get rid of cats...they get rid of you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SP drama. His behavior was all of those things you listed. His playboy ways just won't stop, even if he is at his daughter's party. :(

      She is doing well in her career so she doesn't really need his money, but he shouldn't get off totally free from all responsibility.

      The cat thing was crazy! I need to put them up for adoption somehow.

      Delete
  2. Ha! I actually LOLed about the cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL those cats are out of hand. I thought they had to have a house or something to woo-hoo in to make the kittens which Lenny doesn't have. No clue how they reproduced.

      Delete
  3. LOL about Lenny and the cats. Hm, he doesn't sound like a good baby daddy tho.
    UGH! I can't believe (well, I can) Matt and Lala like that. Then he has the balls to say that he'd put her out on the street if she blabbed. What a jackass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah I need to get rid of those cats. He would have been hard pressed to offer any sort of financial support if he had been the father.

      LOL yeah love the drama from SP. They just started making out in the kitchen and at his daughter's birthday party! RUDE!!! Yeah he's all about keeping his image. He was just there to 'support' a friend.

      Delete
  4. What an awful man that guy Matt is, threatening and not being considerate. Stupid Sim!
    It's nice that Kerri and Graham are such close friends :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Matt he's not ready to give up that bachelor lifestyle yet and he didn't even consider Ansley's feelings. :(

      Kerri and Graham will spend lots of time together.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Hahahahaha, Lenny the cat herder :D
    I'm glad that he's still her friend after everything - though I guess now that he has a child himself the mother might force him to be around since she already got the paternity test taken care of. Will be interesting to see if his relationship with Ansley goes anywhere beyond an occasional woohoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes!!! It was crazy all the cats living at his small place.

      Yeah they remain friends so far. Devin is the one with the kid, so far SP hasn't given one to Lenny. Maybe they will move past the realm of the causal hook up. Only time will tell.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. Wow, poor Lenny six kids. There's definitely a lot of drama going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's cats not kids LOL SP has given him 6 cats for some reason.

    thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops....that was supposed to be cats, not kids....

      Delete