Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Going Solo: Gen. 1.15


Today was a bittersweet day, Kerri was growing up. Time was passing way too quickly. I started to get a little teary eyed at the idea, but Lenny knew just how to cheer me up.


Kerri didn't want a huge party just family and Boyd. Sadly Mom and Alan couldn't make it and Boyd had to work. Kerri was a little bummed, but he promised to stop by when he got off. Matt did show up, their relationship had improved greatly and she was excited to have her father there.





The party was fun, even with the small attendance and Kerri aged into the beautiful young woman I knew she would be. As promised, Boyd showed up that night after getting off work and they finally took their relationship to that next level. They had promised me they would wait until she was of age, and they didn't waste anytime. He even spent the night.







Graduation day rolled around and Kerri graduated with high honors just as I knew she would. Valedictorian. I was so proud!



Kerri had decided to attend an out of state University and I was a little sad about her leaving, but I was proud of her. She had gotten almost a full scholarship because of her academic achievements. I had my own achievements as well. I had finally reached the top of stardom! I was now a Superstar Actress. I got more control over the roles I wanted to take and had to work less for more money. Kerri was very proud of me when I told her.


Kerri never understood my want to be famous, and tried to remain low key and out of the spotlight whenever she could. Lenny was also proud of me. He was still having financial issues and was working late a lot. I think he got a second job but didn't want to tell me. I didn't mind helping him out, but I guess it was a man thing not to want a female to support him. When he got home, he surprised me. He was in a very good mood and I soon learned why.






***A/N***
Ok so this is the end of Ansley's generation now that she has completed her LTW and her career track. Sorry this was short but I just wanted to wrap up her gen before moving on to Kerri. Not sure if Kerri's will be as exciting, but I will try my best.

Bonus shot
Graham all grown up. He really did get his daddy's nose. Poor guy.


10 comments:

  1. Great update! Congratulations for the achievement of Superstar Actress and for the full scolarship at the Uni for Kerri!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I feel good about completing one generation! I had Kerri working on her skills a lot as a teen so she could get scholarships. With her parents, they can pay for it easy, but scholarships are never a bad thing.

      Delete
  2. Kerri has aged up well! Looks like she is growing up pretty fast there!

    Always fun to see what a new generation brings in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know I'm on to gen 2. It's crazy. We will spend a lot of time at Uni. so gotta figure out how to make that interesting.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Awww Poor Graham! Can't his half-sister spring for some plastic surgery for the kid? :( (haha)
    Yay Kerri :)
    Lenny seems to have taken the next step too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah....that nose, can't get away from it. :P

    Lenny knows what side his bread is buttered on LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Ansley, for having cmpleted her LTW and career just in time for Kerri to age up to YA :3 Good timing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it worked out nicely on the timing. Now on to Kerri's gen.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Great update. A perfect ending for Ansley. Keep writing you are very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ansley has worked hard to achieve her goals in life. She needs her happy ending.

      I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the story. :) Thank you for the compliment

      thanks for reading

      Delete