Saturday, August 2, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.23




The next day was the girls' birthday. Mom, Sha, and Dad all offered congratulations to Cora and I. The girls were very excited when they heard we were getting married.  Cora and I were excited, but didn't want to overshadow the girls' day. I couldn't believe so much time had passed. My little girls, my babies were no longer that. Instead they were now beautiful young women. I was ready to send them off to an all girls school, but Cora vetoed that idea.



The thought my my girls mingling with boys...teenage boys just had me on high alert. I was a teenage boy, I know what they want and what they think about. They weren't going to be allowed to date until they were forty. Mom just laughed when I was fussing about them needing to be at a girl's school. Then she embarrassed me by telling Cora and the girls how she walked in on me and Fawn. I didn't need my girls hearing that.



The party was great, and everyone had a wonderful time. It took a month or so, but I was finally able to move full time to Barnacle Bay. I'd put the condo on the market, and my boss was fine with me working from home mostly since I did it anyway. I still traveled back to Moonlight Falls on occasion for work. My first full week there and I find Hope and some boy out in the garden getting a little too cozy for my liking. She was always on the phone and going out with friends, but this kid came to the house.





The moment I walked out there she started begging for me to not embarrass her. Like I'd do such a thing...Living in the house with teenagers was like living in a different world at times. I remember walking in on Hope crying while Cora tried to console her. Cora later explained to me, the boy Hope liked actually had a crush on Grace who was oblivious to the whole thing.



Grace would always have her head stuck in a book or out working in the garden. A new hobby of hers. Either way Hope was upset and angry at her sister, strangely enough. That didn't last long, they never seemed to stay mad at each other for long and Hope quickly realized that her sister had done nothing wrong.


That night I heard the girls talking about how much of a jerk said boy was and not even that cute...blah...blah...blah. I used that opportunity to revisit the all girls school idea which was still shut down. Work was still going well for both of us and the planning of the wedding was in full swing. Mom, Sha, Cora, and the girls were making all the plans. I don't think my input had really been asked other than time. Actually it wasn't even asked, but I told her I rather have a sunset wedding. As a vamp being out in the sunlight is fine, in small doses, but sunset would work better. The more I listened to those women run my life, the more I decided that once we were married, I needed to get more males in the house. I'd talk to Cora about that on the honeymoon.

**Blooper shot***
I have no clue who this guy is, he crashed the party, but he looks to be in need of medical attention. LOL


Davis is now level 8 of his job, so close to being done! One more chapter and Grace will take over.

Last Shot: Playing a generational game is fun, and something I haven't done in a while. I'm enjoying seeing the gene pool and had to show this picture of Hope and Grandma Kerri as a teen. Exact same nose, eye shape, and mouth. LOL


16 comments:

  1. Oh now does Davis really think he will get off that easy by sending them to an All Girls School LOL! Life is certainly going to be different especially now that Hope looks like she is going to be a handful, however he better keep an eye on Grace. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

    Sunset wedding sounds like a great idea, you will probably get some more beautiful pictures like in the last update. Thanks for the idea, going to copy that for my next outdoor wedding in game.

    I did laugh when he was talking about the wedding arrangements and how all the women were making the plans. It's not a surprise he wants a boy, hopefully Grace planted some apple seeds and no watermelon. Something tells me that murphy's law and karma might hit him again.

    Loved the update and I can't wait to see more of the girls teenage years and Davis! This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he sure was gonna try. He knows what teenage boys think about...he does not want any of those thoughts anywhere near his daughters. Hope...yeah she really will give him some sleepless nights. He should go apologize for Kerri now that he understands what he put her through LOL

      Yep...sunset wedding. It's much easier than having to delete that stupid burning up moodlet when they are in the sun. Plus it does make for a more romantic feel. Steal away! I think sunset weddings are beautiful, can't wait to see your next wedding in general, they have all been so sweet.

      Davis' life is over run by women. He handles it well, and knows when to speak up and when to just let them go...most times he just lets things go. LOL He does need a boy in the house to help balance life a little, but you are right, he might get another girl.

      Well...if I go with the flashback idea, we won't see Davis sweating through the teen years as much. But you can all imagine how much stress Hope will put him through.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. LOL All girls school

    The twins aged up really prettily.
    It's sad how girls fight girls over boys when the real blame should go to the boy for causing the trouble. Not that that's this case exactly, but you get what I mean.

    Looking forward to the sunset wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep he was hoping but he was quickly shot down.

      Well they weren't really fighting, Grace had no clue that boy liked her. But it is sad that the girls normally do go after each other instead of the boy in question since it's usually them playing the girls against each other. So yeah I get it.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Shafer249 here just so you know. : ) The twins grew up beautifully. Wow, Hope does look alike Grandma Kerri. Maybe another heart breaker in the future? No, all girls school for them.. lol. Cora should put it in his head if he sent them to one of those schools they'd get out wanting to "Make up for lost time". Maybe that would make Davis back off that idea lol. Can't wait for the wedding. Congratulations to Davis and Cora! Can't wait to see Grace's story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...so far I have been very happy with EA genetics. Hopefully that will continue. I couldn't believe how much Hope looked like her, it was kinda cool to see.

      Nope, he can't send them off to an all girls school. Kerri and Cora reminded him that he has to let them grow just has he had. Hope is very much like her father and it drives Davis crazy. Grace is more like Cora, quiet, shy, and avoids boys for the most part. Davis loves that LOL

      thanks for reading! I'm hoping Grace's story works out.

      Delete
  4. Wow Grace is very beautiful, like a cameo... Hope is very cute and chubby cheeked looking. So very different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks a lot like Cora only with Davis' hair color. Hope is all grandma Kerri!

      I have yet to have the game give me identical twins

      Delete
  5. Boys already...*smacks head* sorry I work with teens at our high school which starts Tues and I am thinking of getting ear plugs so I don't have to hear them talking about certain things. I think a sunset wedding will be beautiful and maybe Davis won't get burned hehe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep boys. Hope is just like her daddy much to his dismay :P Now he's understanding what he put Kerri through.

      LOL earplugs...
      hopefully you'll enjoy the wedding

      Delete
  6. Hihi

    Know he was going to take it hard when they grow up. Only teens and his already going nuts about any boy getting close to them.

    Live had gone full circle. Remember bad when he was a handful as a teen. All the HELL he gave his mom. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep they aren't his little girls anymore. They are beautiful young women that will have hormonal teenage boys knocking down the door. He's not gonna like this at all! Now he knows how crazy he made Kerri and how some of the fathers of his girlfriend probably felt with him coming around LOL.

      Life has come full circle.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  7. Poor Davis, I have a feeling he's going to go gray prematurely. He's standing in his hero Wolfie's shoes again... x2! Thankfully for my story's Cora, Orchid wasn't interested in dating, and Poppy was at boarding school and Cora never heard of her exploits. I'm glad the sisters are able to see that no boy is worth the sisters losing their friendship over.

    A sunset wedding! Sounds beautiful, you are brave to attempt it. With my luck, my game would glitch and it would be a midnight wedding and the screen shots would be a disaster. I'm sure yours will be beautiful, smart thinking.

    Already planning for more Lil vamps, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...having 2 girls and knowing what kind of teenage boy he was, yeah he's gonna be following them everywhere!

      LOL yeah your Cora got off easy (so to speak) and Davis really only has to worry about Hope. Grace is like Orchid and not interested in dating at all. Hope was mad at first, but she realized that the boy was at fault not her sister.

      I didn't want to have to keep xing out the burning up moodlet so had to be sunset. It's all about timing so starting right around 5:30 is perfect and make sure you're on a lot with lots of lighting.

      I want them to have at least one more because both Cora and Davis have a want for a child.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. Wow, Kerri and Hope are almost identical!! :O It's amazing to see how similar they look!

    I like that the sisters are so close together and can't stay mad at each other for long :3 It's always nice to see siblings get along this well ^^

    It'll be great for them to have another child since this time they'll be able to do it together, rather than having to raise him/her seperately. The wedding is going to be lovely, can't wait to see it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! When I saw Hope I thought she was almost Kerri's twin.

      The sisters are close. Total opposites but close. Hope looks out for Grace, tries to bring her out of her shell.

      It will be nice for them to have one that they will raise together from the beginning. The family is unconventional, but there's lots of love there.

      thanks for reading

      Delete