Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Erin bachelorette challenge: Week 1

Activities: Week 1
Group date: Dance party-each guy got 30 minutes to dance with Erin
One on one time: Friendly chats-I had Erin do 3 friendly chat prompts to get the notice up to 'sociable' after that I let them go to see what would happen. I ended the guy's time when either of them tried to walk away or do something else, usually Erin would turn on the radio and at that point the guy was sent out of the date room and the next guy was brought in.
As stated in the intro, this update will have a double elimination.

***

Watching this show on TV is much easier than being on it. Hope had told me things sometimes got bad, but I had no idea. I missed home and wanted nothing more than to call and talk to Mom or Hope. I really needed to talk to Grace, but I couldn't. I'd signed up for this, 6 weeks of my life to hopefully find Mr. Right.


Brenton and I had gotten off to a bad start the first day but I was hopeful things would improve. He found me the next morning and we started having a pleasant conversation about the comic book characters. We disagreed on who made the better superhero, but I thought it was all in fun until he yelled at me.



He started going off about how vampires, like Superman, have a weakness that is easy to exploit where as Batman did not. He was really angry about it and his outburst was a bit off-putting. After he stormed off, I decided to shower and steady my nerves a bit before meeting up with the other guys.



Marty found me outside, still in his pajamas. I barely heard what he said as I watched his muscles ripple when he moved. He was a very animated talker and I didn't mind looking at him all day. It certainly took my mind off my run in with Brenton.


Mars joined us and he was sweet asking if I slept well and how my day was going. He had that gentlemen vibe going for him and I liked it.



The guys milled about a bit while I had a brief meeting with Taryn about the week's activities. It consisted of a group activity of my choosing and some one on one time with each guy to be done over the course of the week before elimination time on Friday. Since I got to pick I decided on a dance party. It's said you can tell how good a guy will be in bed based off how well he dances. Breaking the guys up into groups of 5 I set about spending roughly thirty minutes dancing with each guy. Group 1 was Cal, Fidel, Gabe, Brenton, and Mickey.


Fidel was the first to take a turn. He'd been kinda quiet and hadn't really done much talking to me and luckily so far, hadn't slapped anyone. Maybe he wasn't like Peyton afterall. He had decent moves, but he was a bit stiff. Not sure if it was because he was nervous with the other guys around or not, but at least he didn't step on my toes so I count that as a win.


Brenton went next. Since our blow up on day two, he hadn't really said much to me, but he smiled and enjoyed our dance. He kept rhythm to the beat and showed me a few great moves. When his time was up he smiled and complimented me on my dancing. Maybe he just wasn't a morning person and that hot-headed temper of his got the best of him.


Gabe was the next guy and he could move. I wanted to just stand back and watch him go. He heated up the dance floor and me. I almost told him he needed to get his hose out and dose the flames, but I refrained. Especially if he used his hose like he used his hips, we'd be a raging inferno.


Cal had big shoes to follow up after that, and he manged to do just that. He was light on his feet, moving to the beat as he danced close to me. He wore that cute grin of his the whole time making it easy to tell he was having a good time.


Mickey was last. He also was a quiet one, but since the other guys had filtered away after their dance, it was just the two of us for his time. Not having others around to watch him seemed to help. He kept a proper distance, but still moved in sync with me. Over all I was impressed by all the guys and their moves. I had an hour break to rest before moving on to group 2.


Marty was first up for that group. The whole time we danced I just thought about how I wished he was shirtless for this. He was a guy that was really in shape and I had no shame in admitting I liked looking at him. He was a little reserved with his dancing, but I think under different circumstances he'd let loose a bit more.


Bert came next. He smiled and started off a bit awkwardly, sadly he stepped on my toes once, but apologized. I think he was nervous and probably should have gone last. After a few minutes he got into it and showed he was more than just the quiet guy.


Silvan was eager to show me what he could do. With a history like his, I had no doubt he knew how to please a woman on and off the dance floor. He wore a seductive smile the whole time we danced, he knew exactly what this activity was designed for and he was going to make sure I was not disappointed.


King followed that performance and although he wasn't as flashy, he still held his own. Every move he made meant something. He was skilled and coordinated and showed me a good time.


Mars rounded out the group. He had this way about him, he took the lead, but at the same time he was always very aware of what I was doing and he'd take his ques from that. Considerate, that was a great quality to have.


For the rest of the day, we mingled and eventually all gathered outside. Marty came to talk to me about music and we discussed the upcoming new releases coming out. Over the course of the rest of the week, I found time to talk to each guy alone. Most of the talks went smoothly.



King even took the time to flirt a bit with me. He was a nice guy and I could see myself hanging out with someone like him. Some of the talks started out okay, but took a bad turn. Fidel accused me of possibly turning into some horrible blood-sucking beast.


I was again confronted about being a vampire. One of those even came from the most unlikely source. Bert, who was like me, talked down to me about it. I'd not even told him I wasn't quite the vegan vamp he was, yet he seemed angry none the less. It was a bit heart breaking to have what I was thrown in my face.


Brenton's was the worst. I tried to be nice and started with something easy, the weather, but it went south quickly. He started in on how any woman that came on a show like this wouldn't make a good mother because her priorities weren't straight. I had no clue what the hell he meant and I took major offense considering Hope had been on this show and she is a damn good mother. I let him know that and he just scoffed in my face. I didn't understand why he was so angry all the time, but he was. I don't think I'd ever seen Jonas angry, well outside of that situation with Patrick, but it was never directed at Grace. He was the sweetest man I knew and I was shocked at how differently Brenton acted.


Cal's talk was fun as he like to tell jokes and that helped lift my spirits. I needed that after my talk with Brenton. Plus the fact I got Cal before he got dressed for the day helped. Damn he was nice to look at with clothes, but half naked was even better!

Friday came and the guys had until 5 pm to interact with me then I had an hour to deliberate my choices.


The first one would be a double elimination.

Cal in the top spot.


Followed closely by Marty.


Mickey took third place.


Mars


King


Gabe


Bert


Fidel


Silvan


Lastly Brenton


First to go was Brenton. We just were not getting along.


Next one that I didn't click as much with was Silvan.


I knew he was on a quest to redeem himself and find his true love, but it would not be with me. Two gone. I felt bad about sending away Silvan, Brenton, not so much. I looked forward to see what the next week brought.

**A/N**
So first elimination done. I have no clue what was up with Brenton. That first conversation he started out nicely enough then went into exploit weakness.  I can't even remember what he accused her of in the one on one chat that gave a baby bottle bubble. LOL Once I got them to sociable and let them go, he started arguing and they kept doing so until Erin walked away.

I was really surprised by the vampire accusation that came from Bert. I mean he is one, why would he get mad about her being one???

Marty and Erin's favorite past time seems to be showing off their teeth. It's crazy but hey whatever works right?

Also Taryn does not really live in the house. When I sent Erin to the store in the intro to stock up on plasma fruit she came home with Taryn in her relationship panel, guess she was the cashier. I made her the 'host' like person that you see on those bachelor shows.

13 comments:

  1. Awww bye bye Silvan. :( Too bad he didn't make it further, but I think he lost points by accusing her of being a vamp. LOL! What's up with all that anyway? Oh well. Where a door closes a window of opportunity shall arise. This won't be the last we'll see of Silvan. :)

    Gosh, Brenton sure isn't anything like Jonas, is he? That guy definitely has a temper and used it to the hilt. Poor Erin. She's in for it. Lenora had it pretty easy and got on with most of the guys that were with her. Just goes to show that with Sims on free will most of the time, anything can and does happen. :) Looking forward to the next update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting that vamp thing after watching Caleb's challenge. Thank you for sending him. I'm sure his true love is out there somewhere. Actually in game he's gotten married already LOL. He's doing okay.

      Brenton is nothing like Jonas. That hot-headed trait did him in. It was mainly focused at Erin for some reason. I was not expecting such hostility but hopefully things will get better the more they get to know her.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. " I almost told him he needed to get his hose out and dose the flames, but I refrained. Especially if he used his hose like he used his hips, we'd be a raging inferno."

    Well dang. ;-)

    Sorry Brenton turned out to be a jerk. I guess the pressure got to him? Just because they're family doesn't mean he and Jonas are alike I guess.
    Bye Silvan. He wasn't a shmuck like Brenton but I guess the chemistry just wasn't there

    Great update. I can't wait for the next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah Erin has some naughty thoughts!!! She did pick dancing for a reason ;)

      It's crazy he acted that way. I don't recall him being so angry in your game. I guess having to compete for affection didn't sit well with him. :( He and Jonas aren't alike but that happens in families. We just know it's safer NOT to have him come for a visit. LOL

      Yeah she didn't seem to have that attraction. The first one is the hardest as they have to really put their best foot forward right away.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Bye Brenton and bye Silvan. Wow, poor Erin keeps having that thrown in her face. Bert you're a vampire! What the heck you accused her to? EA for you... let Vamps accuse Vamps. Looks like you might be among the next to be eliminated with that attitude Bert. Wow, Marty right in second place.. wow. But it's anybody game with these Sims on free will can and will surprise. Great update I can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That vamp thing is crazy. I was really surprised to see it come from Bert since he is a vamp! Not sure on EA's logic there. Hopefully his attitude changes and he will make it another week. Marty is in second, we'll have to see if Cal can hold on to the top spot. Letting the sims have free will has been a fun experiment.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Woah! Brenton! Sorry man, you bought and booked your own ticket home. Didn't your mother ever teach you manners? I'm not sure 'tease them cause you like them' still works as an adult, just as a child on the playground. Maybe he needs to be in the world a little while longer and learn how to appreciate a lady. I started liking Marty in this episode, however "Especially if he used his hose like he used his hips, we'd be a raging inferno." had me cracking up. Erin! What would your father say! Bert was suprising, maybe there is no hope for anyone with negative traits. Glad Fidel hasn't slapped anyone, it sounds like its a bit tense at the house, no need to add that to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brenton was a shocker! I never expected him to be so angry, but he was. Every interaction turned into an argument. LOL Wind will have to explain that little fact to him.

      LOL the hose comment...with Gabe being a fireman I had to use it. Davis will have a fit if he hears that! He'll be on the next plane dragging her home.

      Bert was the last one I expected to make that accusation. Fidel did make it past 'week' 1 without slapping anyone. Hopefully he'll be able to refrain, or at least refrain from slapping Erin if he can't.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. I LOLed at "Especially if he used his hose like he used his hips, we'd be a raging inferno." OMG did I love that one! But I'm afraid what will happen to Davis if that comment airs, I'm sure Cora will have to call Carter and Jonas over to help her pick him up off the floor.

    I like the dancing activity they all looked like they were having fun. Oh the show off teeth interaction I get that all the time between the werewolves and vamps. What confused me was Bert accusing her of being a vamp. Seriously EA he is a vamp why would he ever do that?

    Brenton leaving was unfortunete, I guess Wind is going to have to have a little talk with him. Still sorry to see a hot Solo man go along with Silvan. Oh well still some hot guys left for Erin to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...let's hope Davis does not hear his daughter talking like that. Get him off the floor? NO. Stop him from running all the way to Sunlit Tides and dragging Erin home, yes.

      The dance activity was fun. I know some draw that conclusion about a guy's dancing ability and their ability in bed so perfect way to kick things off. I've not played much with the supernaturals so I had no clue about that show off teeth thing. It was too funny but it helped build some relations. Bert...that was shocking as hell. Go figure, guess he doesn't like his life-state.

      Brenton was the biggest shocker of all. I was not expecting his behavior at all. They just didn't get along and every interaction turned into an argument. The were in the negatives...just unbelievable. Silvan, yeah poor guy didn't make it past round one since the first one was a double to keep on my 'six week' time schedule. Week 3 will also have a double.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. I had a feeling Brenton might leave the way he talked to Erin :P Just a hunch, you know? :P What a shame!! The first two to go always seem the hardest. I feel bad for Silvan, but hopefully he'll find his true love soon, too. Maybe another bachelor challenge? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, things did not go well with them at all. The first two are hard since they don't really get a chance to shine. Brenton I wasn't sad to see go, but Silvan was on a quest for redemption. Hopefully he will find what he's looking for.

      thanks for reading

      Delete