Friday, November 14, 2014

Erin bachelorette challenge: Week 5

Week 5 Activities:
One on one time: Individual dates so I changed things up a bit. Each guy got Erin to himself for a few hours each day. They left the house and hung out at the beach, swimming and boating. I had the guys do flirt once then let them act on their own for 1 hour. They had to get things from group outing to date within that hour if they could. Afterwards it was activity time for 3 hours. When that was finished they came back to shore giving them prompts up to alluring so they could have their first kiss. After the kiss was completed I let them go until they stopped interacting with each other ending the date. Back home was on free will until next date. The guys all had the stir crazy moodlet so I needed to get them out of the house.

***

After I sent King away, I was really starting to rethink my agreement to come on this show.  I was getting too attached and the idea of possibly breaking someone's heart was not something I enjoyed. The guy's attention of me was heating up with them knowing what was at stake.


I felt like I wasn't getting enough alone time with each guy to really get a good idea of how I felt about them. Maybe if I had longer with them individually that things would become clearer and I'd be able to see who I had the strongest connection with. After discussing it with Taryn, she agreed to let me go on individual dates this week. Each guy would get me to themselves, off property for a few hours. The producers put all their names in a hat to determine the order of the dates.


Cal was first. It was a great day at the beach. We laughed and flirted. Played in the ocean a bit and I felt like I could see myself being with him everyday. Since I was so confused about what I wanted, I hadn't planned on getting too physical but a lot can be learned in a kiss. Leaning in, I connected my lips to his. Sparks flew. There were fireworks going off in my head! Cal was a great kisser and every nerve ending in my body came alive with excitement. If all of them made me feel this way I was going to be in more trouble. We we got back to the house, Cal and I were both all smiles. It was a great day having alone time to really connect. Tensions were running high, tempers were flaring.


Gabe found me in the sauna. Considering how close we'd grown his anger surprised me. I was at a loss and for the first time I actually cried in front of one of them. He tried to apologize, but the damage was done. Each guy was going to get their time with me, but I guess he read too much into Cal going first.


Mars walked in, saw me upset and yelled at Gabe. They both asked if I was ok, but I just wanted to be alone. On the way to my room, I heard Marty call my name.


I was surprised to see him when I turned around. Tonight was a full moon and it was the first time I'd seen him in his wolf form. I wasn't shocked like I thought I would be. I just wanted this all to be over, but I knew I still had time left. He asked if I was ok, he'd heard the yelling.



Mars came out to check on me again and once he felt I was fine, he said good night. Marty wasn't ready to leave my company yet and although I just wanted some alone time, I knew that if the guys wanted to engage with me, I had to.


I was glad I did. After just sitting and talking with him for a while I felt better. The next morning I got up, feeling refreshed and ready for my date with Mars. He however, seemed to be in a foul mood, and it was directed at me for the first time.


I was at a loss for words. Of all the guys, he'd never once raised his voice to me. I was so upset I was ready to put his date off. I walked and went to talk to Taryn. I told her I was done, calling it quits. I was not expecting to be yelled at and insulted and would no longer continue to deal with it. She called a meeting of all the guys explaining how I was feeling and how their behavior was unacceptable. Mar's date was put off for the day and I was off limits. The producers allowed me 24 hours of me time and I needed it.


The next day was back to business as usual. Mars and I had our date. He apologized for his behavior, saying he was ashamed of his outburst. I let him know his apology was accepted and I wouldn't hold it against him. Our date was great. We spent time getting to know each other more and being away from the other 3 allowed us to be more relaxed. The date ended with a kiss. It was a great kiss, slow and sensual, everything I would have expected from Mars. He would treat me well, I knew it. If he ended up being The One, I knew I would never be disappointed in anything he did. The only downside was his age. I didn't care that he was older from a dating standpoint, I only cared because it meant less time with him in the long run. Unlike Cal, he'd not expressed a desire to be anything other than human. Being in a family of vampires, I didn't have to worry about ever losing them. Even with Grace being a fairy, she'd be around for a very long time. I liked the comfort in that knowledge. Could I really be okay with knowing he would die and leave me someday? It was something I really needed to consider.


The rest of the day was good. The guys got along well with me and each other. It was a good day. We talked, watched some TV and did a little flirting. The talk with Taryn and the day off from me seemed to do us all some good. I hoped the remaining days would all be like this.


My date with Gabe went well. We were friends, we could talk about anything, like old buddies. When we kissed, it was good, I mean he was a great kisser, but I expected fireworks, trumpets blaring. It was a good kiss, but not earth shattering. I wouldn't say that Gabe was like a brother to me, because there was definitely a physical attraction there between us but there was something I couldn't put my finger on. I could just as easily see things being platonic with us, maybe with some benefits, just as easily as I could picture a romantic relationship.


Mars was the first one to find me when we got back to the house. His charm level had quadrupled since his blow up at me. It was almost as if he was trying to make up for his behavior still. Later that night, Marty and I talked. He was looking forward to his time with me. He told me it was hard watching me leave each day with the others.


I didn't pick the order, the producers had and I told him that. I wanted him to know it wasn't a reflection of anything on my part. The morning of our date I was excited to finally get that one on one time with him.


You know you've reached a comfort level with a person when you can be quiet in their presence because every moment didn't need to be filled with talking. That was us, I mean we talked and of course flirted, but we also relaxed and didn't say anything. When we kissed...trumpets blared, the world stopped, it was everything I expected and more.


The end of the week came and I sat in the date room trying to figure out what to do. I sat, and thought about my time with each of them. I thought about my feelings for each of them and then I made a decision. One the producers weren't happy about. No one would be leaving this week.

**A/N**

So...yeah this happened. This is what happens when one strays too much from the rules. LOL I think I shot myself in the foot with the one on one dates in this update. Too much alone time with Erin boosted everyone's scores. Even with 3 of them having negative actions towards her (Marty, Gabe and Mars) they ended in a tie. I didn't show Marty's but he accused her of being a vamp again. It's nuts that they haven't stopped doing that! Gabe gave a double whammy as he also berated her ignorance right after the vamp thing.


Once they had that first kiss all 4 guys jumped up to romantic interests. The wants and things Erin talked about in the last update were the wants she actually rolls for the guys. She isn't helping as she has various wants for all of them that cycle through. Honestly I'm not sure what's going to happen. The last day will be total free will. Let's hope she can make a decision.

Now you understand the reason for the poll in the last update. Erin can't make up her mind so the producers of The One are in need of the fans to help. The want 'to date' has popped up for 2 of them and I guess I could have eliminated the other two, but I left it up to a total vote of the final four.

The flirting did step up and all the guys sought her out to flirt and just chat at times. I took TONS of pictures but had to weed them down a lot and pick out what would work best for the story. 

***Poll will remain open until 4pm today (11/14/14)***

10 comments:

  1. Oh boy a dilemma, 4 way tie and she wants them all. Unfortunetely Erin can only have one of them. This is not an easy choice. The pictures of the dates at the beach really did look sweet though.

    I feel your pain on the vampire accusations, it is crazy how they always go back to that same interaction and the stupid berate ignorance one too. Well this is what the sims do when we don't x out their interactions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...a four way tie. :( I really shot myself in the foot with that date. Erin wants all of them in game LOL poor girl doesn't know what to do. It was a good idea in theory, but really messed up my scores.

      That vamp thing is crazy!!! I expected it in the beginning but after the relationships got higher I thought it would die off. The berate ignorance is nuts as well. Should be fun to see how they act during the wishacy since it is hands off as well

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Gosh, all of them at 100. Ohh boy! Erin is going to have a very, very difficult time. Lenora had 100 with both Adam and Tyrone by the end of her challenge, but it was a clear cut winner there. It's not quite so cut and dry with Erin, it seems. Lots of luck. LOL!

    Oh man! Gosh, the vamp thing and the berating of ignorance would get so old. Poor Erin isn't having an easy time of it in that way. All the guys treated Lenora very well and everyone got on, but that isn't always the case. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! I did myself in with that last date. Erin isn't making it easy on me as there really isn't a clear cut winner. Marty seeks her out the most, but the others are just as flirty towards her. And with her new irresistible trait she's flirting all the time with them.

      Poor Erin has been in tears a few times. (that over emotional trait coming into play LOL). She didn't have it easy with them. Tempers running high and such. It was bad. Should have the finale up tomorrow

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. A 4 way tie! Oh goodness! Poor Erin. That is a super tough decision for her. Does she get an attraction moodlet with any of them? Out of the four, who has yelled at her the least? Sad that they all have at one point or another.

    Good Luck figuring this one out :-/

    on a side note - Did you set their relationships to 0 at the start or leave them at the 25 you automatically get when you add a new someone to the house? I am totally new to this type of play and just finished my for fun trial run. I zeroed them all before unpausing and the highest score at the end was 91. When I got to the final four I really did consider keeping them all.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has the attraction moodlet for all of them! She's not helping the situation at all. She wants to date 2 of them. It's just a mess. And yes at some point they have all yelled at her. I think Mars has just been the one time shown here.

      Um no I didn't realize they started off at 25 so I didn't set it back. I thought it was at 0 so...they got that instant boost and then some lost points I guess for those negative interactions since the beginning scores were below 25 for some. If I do another one of these, I will know to set to 0 first. thanks :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. The only reason I know they start with a boost is because 2 of the guys I wanted in mine she had met previously while out and about and I wanted to make sure everyone had the same starting point. It was a PAIN to set them all (mostly because I had 13 guys). It was so much fun though in actual play, I want to do it again!

      Delete
    3. Ah...I didn't check before hand, I just assumed it was zero but that's good to know. It was crazy but it was fun to watch the sims do their own thing. Hopefully they get along well in the wishacy since it's also kinda hands off play.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, all four of them at 100!!! I would have thought that the accusations and the arguing from the day before might have helped her make a decision but she just fancies all of them that much!! Of course it IS a good sign that a bit of arguing doesn't put her off. No relationship without a bit of arguing in it! I still stick by my original decision from the poll. Can't wait to see her decision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...I really screwed myself with that last date and her in game wants to make it any better. She likes all of them, even with the arguing it's nuts!

      I'll have the final episode up today so you guys can all see who wins.

      thanks for reading

      Delete