Thursday, November 13, 2014

Erin bachelorette challenge: Week 4

Activities: Week 4

Group date: Hot tub time. The guys were broken up into 2 groups and were allowed 2.5 hours of chill time in the hot tub with Erin.
One on one time: More flirting. Like the first flirt time, Erin was given 3 prompts: amorous hug, flirt, and flirtatious joke, then they were left to interact until one walked way.

***


Things were getting tense in the house. As the relationships built between me and the guys grew, the ones between themselves started to suffer. A month I'd been here getting to know these guys, trying to figure out which one would be The One and I was not any closer to figuring it out.


Gabe was great to look at and we could talk easily about anything. He was sweet, and compassionate, and he had the man in uniform thing going for him. That never hurt. We had a lot of things in common and never ran out of topics to discuss.


Marty...when he first yelled at me about being a vamp I didn't think he'd make it this long, but I was glad he had. There was a lot more to him that one would think at first. He could be serious, but also funny and romantic. In the beginning he was the one that sought me out the most, even if it was for silly things like comparing our fangs. We'd grown very close over the last few weeks and I could easily picture myself with him in the long run.


Mars, he was for all intents and purposes the ideal man. He always knew the right things to say or do when I needed it, almost like a sixth sense or something. Mars was charming, and always so respectful. He and King were the only two to not have outbursts towards me. Every conversation was friendly or flirty. He'd confessed he didn't expect to still be here when competing against guys closer to my own age, but for an immortal age is really meaningless. Both Grace and Hope were with guys that technically were much older than them and they were happy.


Cal, sexy, funny, cute Cal. He always brought a smile to my face and and butterflies to my stomach. He had been a bit of a player, but was ready to settle down. Bed hopping was fun, but he had a new outlook on life. He wanted that special someone to spend forever with. All of his siblings were married with kids and he was still living like he was in college. It was time for a change. He wanted simple things in life. To own his own bar and to have one special woman by his side. Could I be that woman? It was possible, I'd certainly thought about it.

Then there was my King.


Down to earth, fun, and flirty King. Our time together was always so carefree. He was a simple man with simple wants in life and I liked that about him. He has had his heartbroken many times and took one last chance on love by coming on this show. It was unconventional and out of his comfort zone, but he wanted to seize the day. It as brave of him to put himself out there like that.


At first the idea of having my pick of guys was all fun and games. I thought it would be simple that one would easily stand out from the rest, but that's not been the case. There was something I wanted from all of them. It was crazy, but my head was all over the place wanting all of them in different ways but knowing I could only have one. This week I would be sending one of these guys I'd grown close to away.

This week more one on one flirting time and a group activity. Hot tub was my pick. The guys like the pool anyway, so why not something a little cozier. The morning of the group activity King was already outside when I got there.



We joked around for a bit until Marty came over to interrupt. King was not very happy about the intrusion so I decided to get an early start on the hot tubbing before tempers flared.


Marty and Gabe got first go. It was a very chill time, the only thing that would make it better was be a little skinny dipping, but the producers warned us against that after Cal. I didn't mind, but we had to follow the rules. We were all adults so I didn't see the harm since it wasn't like this was a live feed. It would be cut and edited and such so they could easily edit that out.


After our time was up, I grabbed some lunch, let my skin un-prune a bit before hopping back in with the other three. Again everyone kept their clothes on and we just chatted civilly for a few hours.


When my time was up, Gabe was the first to find me. We had a nice talk about working out, I admitted to not doing it much, thank goodness for great genes. He offered to spend some one on one hands on time training me if I were interested. The hands on part sounded great to me.


I saw Marty heading towards us, but luckily he stopped and waited until I was finished talking to Gabe before trying to get my attention this time. He seemed to be the most eager of the guys, always coming around while the others were trying to talk to me.



He and Cal had another argument that night over the same thing. Cal was being adorable and doing some flirting and Marty again made his presence known. I wasn't sure what to make of his behavior. On one hand it was flattering I guess that he always wanted to interact with me, but I did wonder how much those interruptions were about me and not some dick measuring contest with the other guys. When he did have my attention, he was usually able to keep it. He had a smile that melted my heart and I would get all sorts of naughty thoughts running through my head.



I looked forward to the one on one day. That morning I got up for an early morning swim. When I got out Marty was up and offered to give me a quick massage for my over worked muscles. I needed to tire myself out. Being in this house with all these guys had my hormones going crazy and no way to get relief. Since we were both up, I decided to go ahead and do our one on one time.


The moment we were in the room he wrapped his strong arms around me. He was warm, really warm and I could have stayed in his arms all day. He was...excited about the moment as well and pulled back, unfortunately, closing his robe in an futile attempt to hide his reaction. We flirted a bit more, but he kept things to a limit. I knew he wanted more, just like I did but it was prohibited so he attempted to not make things any harder on us than they already were. I wanted him, and it was more than just a physical reaction. When he excused himself from the room, I was disappointed, but knew I had to get through the day.


Mars was awake when I came out and was ready for his time with me. I could really get used to his wonderfully skillful hands rubbing on me everyday. He was a man that knew his way around a woman's body, of that I had no doubt.


Gabe wasted no time complimenting me. I was getting spoiled with all the sweet words they said to me. I hoped when this was all over and whoever ended up being with me would keep it up. I'd hate to think it was all for show.


Cal had unfortunately gotten dressed before I was able to get to him. He gave me that grin I loved so much before pulling me into his arms. He smelled good, really good and I found myself wanting to sink my teeth into him. I could easily see turning him and having forever like my parents. He'd even mentioned it before in one of our chats. He thought the idea of living forever and not having to age gracefully was a great idea.


King was sweet like always. I always felt good when I was around him. I knew that if he ended up being The One that I would be treated like a Queen everyday. What girl wouldn't want that? I felt like such a floozy wanting to be with all these guys, but I couldn't help it. When I was with each of them, I thought of only them.

The week went by faster than I would have liked. Each guy found time to seek me out and spend more time with me. All of the attention was only making things harder on me.





I felt I'd gotten to know the guys more now and it was getting harder to send one away.


I sat in the date room thinking about the special time I'd spent with each guy.

Marty maintains the lead


Gabe stayed in second


Mars third


Cal


King


Telling King was hard and I actually cried. He was sweet as always and understood it just wasn't meant to be.


I wished him well and hoped he found his special someone. This one was hard and I knew the next would two would be just as rough. I always thought when the Bachelors or Bachelorettes talked about being hard to send someone away, that they'd grown to care for them in such a short time was all for show. I now knew differently. It was amazing how much you could grow to care for a person in just a matter of weeks.

Taryn told me this season they were trying something new. Viewers could now weigh in on who they thought would be the best fit for me. Now that were down to the final four and heading towards the finale the producers wanted to know who America favored.

**A/N**

So please vote below for your favorite bachelor. I just want to get an idea of who everyone likes. The poll is anonymous so I won't know who votes for who (so yes if your guy is left you can vote for them). The 'People's Choice' winner will be announced in the finale.

***It has been brought to my attention that the vote option for Cal may not be working. If you vote for him and the stats don't record it leave me a comment and let me know so I can count your vote that way.***

Thanks

 ***Poll will remain open until 4pm today (11/14/14)***

People's Choice: Who do you see Erin with?
  • Cal Matthews
  • Gabe Franklin
  • Mars Nielsen
  • Marty Wood 
POLL CLOSED!!!!! THANKS FOR VOTING

12 comments:

  1. Awesome update! Gosh, it was hard to see King leave. I like him a lot. Gosh, Marty sure got up there. Those massages are doing the trick. Erin is going to have a really hard time as things progress. She's getting down to it and it won't be long before she declares a winner. :) Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked King, but he was a bit more reserved like Bert. :( He would come talk to her but not as often. Marty is a man on a mission. He makes his presence known often. Erin is struggling right now to figure out her feelings. She's grown attached to all of them and it's not been easy.

      thanks for reading and voting

      Delete
  2. "Man in uniform" I'm pretty sure the only uniform I've seen is swim-attire. Something tells me Erin may need one last wild night with Cal before settling down with someone. I'm not totally convinced that he's left his wild days behind him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well he wears other stuff in her fantasies. I'm sure Erin would love to have a wild night with Cal. He wants to settle down with one woman, but he'll never be totally tamed.

      thanks fore reading and voting

      Delete
  3. Voted ^^ I would love for Cal to win but actually think that she has something special with Marty. I love their game of showing of their fangs, and can easily see them do that 100 years from now :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She and Marty do have a connection. They say opposites attract right? The fang thing is funny, but it builds relationships so guess it works. I'm just as torn as Erin so this isn't going to be easy.

      thanks for reading and voting

      Delete
  4. I voted for Cal. Mostly because of all the dirty dirty things she thought about when she was with him. He kinda reminds me of her dad and don't most girls go for guys that are like their dad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Cal does seem to bring out a really naughty side of her. He does have a bit of Davis' personality with his love of the ladies. Her dad is a great guy so she wouldn't go wrong finding someone like him.

      thanks for reading and voting

      Delete
  5. One question are you sure that it was Going Solo Productions that stopped the skinny dipping on their own or was that decision influenced by some vampire that we all know and love who is probably hooked up to an EKG machine somewhere in Barnacle Bay?

    King did come far and he did a great job, but the competition is tough at this point. I actually like her with all of them but Marty is mine sorry I'm a bit bias. Anything can happen in this competition. They are starting to compete for her attention now so things can change soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well Cal has done it a few more times and Erin has taken a dip in the hot tub sans clothes. If the guys were smart, they would have joined her but none did. LOL We have to hope the producers didn't let that part air or we would have seen Davis beating Cal to a pulp then dragging Erin home.

      King did well, but he was a bit reserved. He would talk to her, but not as much as the other guys. It's ok to have your own as your favorite, it's only natural. I was rooting hard for Hope. :D Now that there are less of them, she does get a full que of them waiting to talk to her.

      thanks for reading and voting

      Delete
  6. Not saying who I voted for. But I voted : ). LOL, no more skinny dipping.I wonder if the producers got an angry phone call from a certain Vampire. It's coming closer and closer to see who wins this. Hopefully she'll find the one her heart wants. If she doesn't... I'd hate to see Davis reaction to a 'second season' of The One staring Erin again. But I get the feeling Mister. Right is with her right now. : ) I wish them all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Davis had seen that, the producers would have gotten more than an angry phone call.

      Hopefully she can find who her heart wants but right now it has no clue. :( She wouldn't do a second season, this one has been harder on her than she expected.

      Hopefully she can weed out her Mr. Right.

      thanks for reading and voting

      Delete