Thursday, November 13, 2014

Erin bachelorette challenge: Week 3

Week 3 Activities:
One on one time: Dominoes--each guy got an hour of playing time with Erin.
                              Flirt--Erin was given 3 prompts each: flirt, compliment appearance and personality. After that I let them continue to flirt until one walked away.

**Double elimination week**

***


Once I finished my time here, I'm not sure I'll be able to watch this show again. It's stressful and I've had a few teary eyed breakdowns in my room. I was thankful I could go there and be alone for a little while. I had to deal with less insults but there were days were things still didn't go smoothly.


I tried to do some subtle flirting during the free time, sometimes it went well...other times not so much.


This week was mostly one on one time with each guy outside of the free-for-all time. Taryn said I had two tasks to complete. I was to pick any game in the game room to challenge them and for 'date' night we got to move past friendly and do some flirting.


First order of business was the game time. I set aside a few hours for two days to spend that one on one time with the guys. I wasn't very good at dominoes, but it was fun to sit and talk to each of them a bit. Mars was really good at the game and spent some time teaching me a few tricks to help improve my game.


Cal said he was more of a checkers man, but would play anything I wanted if we got to spend more time together. On one of the free days, Gabe challenged me to another water balloon fight.



Cal talked to me about what it was like to be a warlock. "I may be the witch, but you've certainly put a spell on me," he flirted.



He was a cute guy and full of cheesy lines that always made me smile. They were part of the charm I enjoyed about him.


I was quickly learning that offering up massages gave me the perfect excuse to put my hands all over the guys. They never turned me down. Gabe was a good guy and had an amazing sense of duty to his family. When I learned he'd lost his sister in a fire I was heart broken. I couldn't imagine anything happening to any of my siblings.


Mickey and I exchanged some heated words again. Mars was in ear shot, and knew just how to make me feel better.



His strong hands erased the tension and his sweet compliments lifted my spirits. I loved listening to him talk. His voice was deep and smooth and just added to that air of authority he carried.

The flirting days were fun. Like with the game time, I set aside a few hours each day to focus on that task. The first day was Mars, Marty, and Mickey.


Mars had always been there to say the right thing when needed, but this alone time showed me a much different side to him. He laid it on and I loved every minute. He was sweet and charming and I offered to give him a massage to repay his kindness towards me. He was well toned and my fingers glided easily over his smooth skin. I lost all track of time when I was in the room with him. Wearing nothing but his swim trunks made it easy to spot just how our time affected him.


Marty was next. Of all the guys, he was the one that sought me out the most. Being around him felt good. We could joke around like old buddies, but when he wanted to turn up the heat, he turned it up high. I often found myself in need of a cold shower. When he gave me a massage I was transported to the morning he'd offered after the first elimination. His hands felt amazing as he massaged my body and I wondered how skillful they could be when in a more intimate setting. I offered to return the favor which he happily agreed to, too bad he had his shirt on, but I could still feel his well toned body underneath.


Mickey asked for the next turn and I happily obliged. He was a fun guy but I wasn't sure if the spark was there with us. He felt like he was holding back. Our time in the date room gave me the same feeling. He gave me a lukewarm reception to my flirting attempts and kept switching topics to more general things. After being in the house with these guys for three weeks, I thought we had gotten past a few items.


Well one in particular, but Mickey apparently hadn't. After him again putting me down about being a vampire, I was done for the night. I retreated to my room so I could cry in private. It hurt, the name calling and insults. These guys had to know what I was before they came, so why was it such a big deal?


The next morning Mickey came up to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood. I was still ticked from last night. After a quick dip in the pool, I got back to the remaining flirt time.


Gabe once again said all the right things. We had grown close talking about life as the 'baby' of the family. I knew his parents were eager for grandchildren but if he ended up being The One, I hoped he wouldn't be on some baby making mission. I mean I didn't mind the idea of having kids, but not right away. I did take the opportunity to rub my hands all over his muscular body. I would never get tired of that.


My time with King was short, but relaxing. He'd flirted with me some during the free time so I expected him to really lay it on in this private session, but he seemed more reserved. He did give me an amazing massage. With all these men rubbing me down, I had no reason to be stressed. I kindly returned the favor.


Bert was probably the most reserved guy here. He'd yet to seek me out, choosing instead to hang at the pool or with the guys at times. I wasn't sure if he was scared of me or just shy. I wasn't sure what to expect during the one on one time, but he was receptive to my advances. Allowing me to give him a massage and even offering to return the favor.


Cal rounded out the night. He was a sweet guy and oh so nice to look at. I'm glad he spent 95% of the day topless, sadly he'd refrained from any additional skinny dipping. Again he chose jokes as a way to break the ice. I loved his dimpled grin. We ended the night watching the stars. They were beautiful and being so close to him just calmed me. When he looked at me, I found myself wishing he'd lean in for a kiss.



I spent the remaining free time just hanging out and letting things take their course. Pool time was always fun. Cal and Marty got into a bit of an argument.




Cal was talking to me and Marty came to interrupt. He seemed to have a knack for doing that whenever he saw Cal around me. Mickey even came around trying to get some time with me. I didn't understand him.


He had outbursts, not as bad as Brenton, but still very random all the same. At least this time our talk was civil. The week was at an end and it was time to make that difficult decision again. I headed off to the date room for my deliberations.


Marty was still in the lead


Gabe moved into second.
 

Mars now in third.


Cal


King


Bert


Mickey


The halfway mark meant a double elimination. Mickey and I had a rough week and it sadly become apparent we were not made for each other. He was a fun guy, but it was more platonic between us, plus I didn't like his temper.


Bert was a nice guy and he'd only had the one outburst. I don't think I was his type as he never seemed interested in interacting with me like the others. Not even friendly conversations outside of the assigned activities. I wished both guys well.



**A/N**
So Marty is still holding strong. That massage interaction on the table makes a huge difference and it boosted Gabe's standing. Mars jumped up a lot after the flirt day. They went at it for hours, it was crazy. He went from acquaintance to good friends in a span of those few hours.

Erin gained an extra trait from gaining Nerd influence so I gave her Irresistible to hopefully help the guys flock to her. Mickey got the creeped out moodlet when she blew him a kiss. :(

11 comments:

  1. Great update! :) Gosh, anything can and does happen. The eliminations are going to get harder and harder. Gosh, Mickey with the vamp accusations! Seriously. LOL!

    I found the massage interactions help tremendously. In Lenora's challenge, she and Tyrone were always massaging each other. Lenora and Adam did the massage table quite a bit so that helped his standing.

    Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda crazy to let the sims go and do their own thing. I thought once they were all at friends that would stop but I guess not. :(

      The guys were all about giving massages to each other, it took them a while to work up to Erin. Marty has been the only one to offer it up to her. It's really crazy how much they do and don't interact at times.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. 3M the first day. Which made ma laugh. I think I'm just really tired. Man! Mars made a nice jump. I guess his years help him know that if you want something, you need to speak up. I find myself liking Gabe more, I think. With less of the troublemakers/accusers around, it will be interesting to see how closely the last few will circle Erin. Doesn't seem like she minds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mars has been surprising. He is always there flirting and massaging her. He's been the quiet contender. His age does play a part I guess. Being more mature he knows how to treat a lady and how to play the game against the younger guys. It seems to be working for him.

      Yes, the smaller the number the more they circle. It's crazy sometimes how she'll be qued up with all the guys trying interact with her. She is enjoying the attention.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Damn it Mickey this is NOT how you charm the ladies!! -.- Ah well, Erin seems to be having fun! She seems to be attracted to several guys, it'll be fun to watch this play out! And with all those double eliminations it'll only be a matter of time before it's just her and a few others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I really thought we were passed the whole vamp thing. :(

      Erin is the belle of the ball and enjoying the attention even if it is getting harder to narrow them down. This was the last double elimination. I had to do this one to keep to the timeline I'd set for myself.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Erin looks so relaxed with all those massages. She definetely is a lucky girl

    Looks like she is starting to fight back a little, guess she got tired of the vamp accusations and that hurt poor Mickey. Doing this challenge with a vampire is so different than any other life state.

    Sorry to see both Bert and Mickey go :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah she has guys rubbing on her all the time. She's not complaining and with the obsession with the pool she's in her bikini a lot so more skin to skin contact. :)

      LOL that vamp thing is crazy. They were all up to friends at least I think by now so thought those were behind her, but guess not. It's crazy.

      Bert, he didn't interact with her on his own at all. :(

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Well bye Mickey. Bye Bert. Oh, well it wasn't meant to be. I'll make him a nice gf if story progression don't pair him back up soon. lol. Looks like those vampire accusations are becoming a bit much on poor Erin : (. Hopefully, she'll find the one here. Looks like Marty is holding a strong lead though. Well off I am to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah 2 more down, 5 remaining. Next time I'm in game I'll get an update of how the guys are doing.

      Those vamp accusations are getting to her. They should be done, but sadly they are not. Marty is holding a lead, he's the one that seeks her out the most.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. K. Yeah, Mickey was being a jerk.

    ReplyDelete