Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Erin bachelorette challenge: Week 2

Activities: Week 2
Group date: Day at the park--Each guy got one hour to have a water balloon fight with Erin. I was going to have them do it as a group, but since you can only have 4 fight at a time I had 5 people, it would have unfair to let one guy get the alone time, so I let them all have it. Afterwards they had time to do friendly chats again following the same rules as last time. 3 prompts to get them started then I let them go until one walked away.

***

The next morning after the first elimination I got up early. Most of the guys were still sleeping, but Marty found me in the game room. He asked about my interest in sports and various games and it was a pleasant conversation.

"You look stressed. I know the perfect thing for that."

"Really?" I inquired wondering if he was heading towards the one activity I wasn't allowed to do until the end.

"Yes, let me see if I can work out a few kinks."

Taking my hand, he led me outside to the massage table and gave me the most relaxing deep tissue massage ever.


This man had the hands of an angel and I would be happy to let him rub me down all day. It was kinda romantic, getting massage just as the sun was starting to come up. The perfect way to start my day. He finished just as the others started waking up. The guys had breakfast while I had my morning meeting with Taryn. This week followed the same guidelines as last week. A group activity and some more one on one chat time. Since I was starting to get a bit stir crazy from being cooped up in the house, I opted for the group activity to be at the local park. We could dance, play some skee-ball, and have a good time. I opted for water balloon fights. Carter and I would do that growing up, so I had a pretty good arm and I wanted to see how they stacked up.


Again I found it easier to break the guys up into 2 groups for the trip. Day one was Bert, Cal, Fidel, and Gabe so we all piled into the car Going Solo Productions had provided to us and headed to The Overlook.

First guy to accept my challenge was Cal.


"Don't think I'm gonna take it easy just because you're a chick," he taunted.

"Bring it on!"

He had a good arm, but I think he was surprised I did as well. Had I really thought this through, I should have done this in my swim wear, and had them do the same. Damn! How did I miss out on the perfect opportunity to have them shirtless?


After our time was up, I figured might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and did the chat time. It was a good talk. We discussed fitness, and he told more jokes. Love a man that can make me laugh. Things were going well until he decided to eat dirt. EW! But he was a dare devil, so guess he was living dangerously. I guess he didn't like my reaction to his show of manliness because he called me ignorant and left.


Bert was up next. He taunted me saying I'd never land a shot. He also didn't take it easy on me because I was a girl and landed a few shots that knocked me on my ass. It was like hanging out with Carter. Our talk went well.


We discussed my fear of public speaking and he told me being on a show with millions watching should help get over that. Then we discussed best flavors of the plasma juice. We both liked the strawberry the best. I was glad we found common ground again after he went off on my last time.


Fidel was next and he wasted no time getting right to business. The water balloon thing seemed to be the perfect activity.


We each laughed and had fun pelting each other. Our talk was another one that went well. No accusations so yay for that. Fidel was a fun guy and seemed to take life not so seriously.


Last guy of the day was Gabe. He joked that the only thing that would make this moment better was if I was wearing a white t-shirt, then he hit me dead center in the chest with a balloon.


We had a nice talk, so 3 out of 4 of the guys were perfect gentlemen, and never called me names. I'd say that was a good day, especially since Gabe got a little flirty towards the end of our talk.


Back at home I decided to take a quick shower and get out of those wet clothes. When I came back downstairs I found Mickey in the game room. I stood there enjoying the view as he played the Foosball table, then I thought of the perfect excuse to get my hands on him.


I approached him offering up a massage which he gladly accepted. While outside I heard some angry voices, I finished up Mickey's massage then followed the sound of the yelling.



Fidel and Marty were arguing over something and then just like his sister, he slapped Marty. I thought for a moment Marty would wolf out and attack since I'd heard when angry wolves would do that. However, Marty took the high road and walked away instead. Fidel looked a little embarrassed having been caught and fled into the house.


That night I was exhausted and slept good. I needed it knowing I had another long day outside with group 2.


The guys and I piled into the car and headed to The Overlook, same rules as yesterday.


King, who opted to be dressed up for the occasion, went first. Unlike the guys yesterday, I could see he was trying to take it easy on me, but he did hit me good and knocked me off balance. He apologized and I just laughed then landed a direct hit to his face.


During our talk, we discussed the beautiful surroundings and he expressed his hidden love of old-school arcade games.


Marty was my next opponent. I taunted him with my lightening fast abilities and he showed me up by landing a hard one to my face. If I had been human, that would have left a bruise, but then I paid him back in kind by landing a direct hit of my own.


During our talk he openly admitted to being attracted to me. That made me smile as I had the same thoughts about him. Unfortunately when I didn't say it back he got upset and questioned my intelligence level. Seriously, how come these guys had such frail egos? Just like when he got upset over me being a vamp, he quickly changed subjects from his blow up to a joke about how much he sheds.


Our talk was interrupted by Mars who wanted to pay me a compliment. I don't know if he over heard Marty being rude or what, but either way his kind words brought a smile to my face.


We continued to talk for a while discussing things we had in common and others we didn't. He was nice to talk to, always so respectful. I liked that about him.


Marty felt cheated that Mars cut in on his time, but Mars reminded him that's the way the game is played. It as true, the date room was the only place for strict one on one time. This was a group outing and all the guys could talk to me as they pleased. Marty walked off so Mars and I did our balloon fight.


He was also over dressed for the occasion, but he looked damn good in a suit. I didn't want to mess up his suit, so I took it easy on him and being the gentleman he was he did the same for me.


Mickey was last and he treated me just like Carter. Throwing hard and trying to be the victor. I returned them just as hard and knocked him on his ass.


We talked about the beautiful weather we'd been having. He grew up in a place like this, with the sun being year round, and loved it. It was major change for me.


Our talk was interrupted by King who flirted with me a bit before we headed home.


Back at home Gabe and Cal were discussing their work out routines. They were the only ones that really used the workout room.


Having had a long day, I decided to make use of the sauna. It was great. The rest of the week was free time. The guys loved the pool and I loved that they did.


Shirtless hunks! Who wouldn't love that??? Cal even gave me a bit more to look at. He was not a shy one and decided to skinny dip one day.


Can I just say, I love what he's working with and after the dance party I knew he could use his well equipped appendage properly. Friday approached too fast and another elimination was upon me.


On my walk to the date room, I passed the pool. All the guys were there hanging out and having a good time. This was going to be a hard decision.


I sat in the date room and thought over the week.

Marty took the lead.


Mickey moved into second.


Cal slipped to third.


Bert


King


Mars


Gabe


Fidel


Fidel would be leaving the house. He got along well enough with me, but not as much as the other guys.


I wished him well and hoped he eventually found what he was looking for in life. I was down to only 7 guys and the weeks ahead were about to heat up hopefully.


**A/N**
At least there were no vamp accusations this week only the berating of her ignorance. Telling you, these guys have no clue how they are messing up.

I learned that the massage table interaction really upped the scores as you saw. A few of the guys had done it to the guys, but Marty was the first to ask Erin. Erin wanted to return the gesture I guess but Mickey was the lucky guy she approached.

Update on the guys that have left the house. SP put both Silvan and Brenton in relationships. I think they are actually both engaged currently.

13 comments:

  1. great update. The goup date looked like a lot of fun. I was sure Mars had made it to the top 3 after all the flirting he kept trying to get in while she was talking to other guys. Sorry to see Fidel go but I'm glad we got to see his slap hand before he did, hahaha

    "Can I just say, I love what he's working with and after the dance party I knew he could use his well equipped appendage properly."
    0.0
    LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The group date was fun. Nothing better than a water balloon fight right??? Mars was not about to let these young guys out shine him. Nope he was making a very good effort in staking his claim to stay. LOL Fidel yeah, at least he didn't slap Erin.

      hahahaha....Erin has a dirty mind, but hey if Cal wanted to show off the goods who was she to ignore them.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Well Bert shaped up a little and go into fourth place! Hopefully he can learn to flirt lol, I just pictured Charles watching just like ":| You call yourself my son? You can do better then that!" Although meanwhile his mother Cindy is considering signing up for one of these Lol. Hopefully things will get a better there. Wow, Marty first place with the score but still berating poor Erin of ignorance : (. As are some of the others. I am just glad Erin didn't get slapped! Evil and Diva bad combo I guess. But Fidel went home we have to say good bye to him. I am sure story progression will have fun with him. lol. Meanwhile at home I am sure Davis is a having a FIT if he saw Cal naked in front of Erin LOL. I am sure Cora, Jonas, and Grace must all have Davis chained to chair to not drag Erin home! Great chapter can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert did step up a bit. They bonded over plasma juice I guess. LOL he's not making his father proud huh? I had to take the bookcases out of the house because he just wanted to read. Aww Cindy needs a faithful man.

      Marty jumped ahead. He seeks out Erin the most of all the guys, even if it is to berate her ignorance, he follows it up with a friendly or flirty interaction so guess it cancels out.

      I'm glad Fidel didn't slap her too, but guess he couldn't go the whole show without showing his relation to Peyton. LOL Davis let's hope that gets edited out of the show otherwise Cal is in trouble.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Loved this update. Had me cracking up over how Cal could use that appendage. Hehehehe! Gosh, Erin has a dirty mind. Guess being deprived for a long time can do that to a girl. OMG, Cora, Jonas, and Grace are going to have to put Davis in a drug-induced coma to keep him quiet. So funny. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin is a young lady with a healthy 'appietate' and Cal was more than happy to serve up the goods. Let's hope that's not aired because there will be no stopping Davis from dragging his baby girl back home. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I am still laughing over this one "I knew he could use his well equipped appendage properly" If that gets aired OMG Davis will be there in no time flat dragging her home, that would be the straw that broke the camel's back LOL!

    The water balloon fights looked like fun and they all seemed to enjoy it, not as many accusations as Caleb but Fidel did get his chance at the slap cam.

    Marty is in first place but its always anyone's game until the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah he would. Davis likes to pretend his girls are still virgins and will remain that way. Cal naked, showing off the goods and his baby appreciating them...not a good combo.

      They had a good time at the park and I was glad the accusations slowed down. Fidel did get his time on slap cam, just once though Peyton still has him beat. OL

      He has moved into first. No telling if he'll stay or not.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Man! Marty pulls ahead with a strong lead! Apparently appearances aren't everything, or Cal would have been winning. He better work on his handiwork, if he wants to get anywhere with Erin.

    Oh, Davis, I hope Cora distracts you when this show is on the air, it will only lead to sleepless fretful nights.

    I didn't expect Fidel to last, it's probably good he left early before anything too terrible happened. I am curious to know what SP will do with him, however, since it seems to move VERY quickly in your game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear blogger had to eat this comment. I know I answered everything. Cal is a cutie, but it's more than looks. I think all the guys have their own thing to offer.

      Davis...yeah he'll be on the next flight to Sunlit Tides for sure and Cal better run!

      Fidel didn't seek her out much. He and Marty were the only two to get into it, so he wasn't as bad as Peyton.

      thanks for reading

      Delete