Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Meeting the ladies

Kellan

Loren was banging on the bathroom door. Sharing a bathroom was something we’d not done since high school.

“You snooze you lose,” I called out. I was glad to get the bathroom first.

He was such a prima donna that he took forever in the mornings. Of course he had to work harder to look as good as I did naturally. After showering, getting dressed and having a bit of breakfast, Tori, our ‘handler’ for this season met with us to go over our itinerary for the day. The ladies were set to start arriving in an hour. They would come two at a time giving us a chance to get to know them a bit before the next set arrived. At 10 a.m., Tori ushered us outside. Let the games begin.


First to arrive were the twin witches. Lenore and Isolde Hemlock.

 
Lenore was the proper and more straight laced of the twins. Her profile said she was very charismatic and was a huge animal lover. As we talked, I was mesmerized by her stunning eyes and the hypnotic sound of her voice.


Isolde was more the rebel. Like me was quite the daredevil and I would enjoy getting to know just how adventurous she really was. She had the same stunning eyes as her sister and I was digging the punk-rock hair style.

Next to arrive were Deborah Wallace and Allison Jackson.

Debbie was a cute fairy who smiled when I instantly gave her a nickname. Deborah felt too formal for me and luckily she agreed. I found she had a great sense of humor since she did laugh at my jokes and she just had a friendly and fun spirit about her. She said she was a singer and my mind wondered about just how high a note she could hit under certain…circumstances.


Allison had an innocent look about her. Maybe it was the freckles, but I couldn’t help but think about how adorable she looked. I liked red-heads since they always had such a fiery spirit. Her bio said she was a bookworm and a computer whiz. Loren could use a woman like her since he seemed to have a knack for breaking the electronics around the house.

Our one and only vampire Lucinda Estep and island girl Persephone Han were next to arrive.

Lucinda’s bio was fairly vague. We knew she was a vampire that worked in the ‘entertainment’ industry. She was looking for a new start in life and wanted to try something different having never been on TV before. I didn’t mind not having a lot to go on with her. A little mystery was a good thing and after meeting her, I couldn’t wait to uncover more about her.


Persephone oozed fun. She just had the ‘roll with the punches’ vibe and I liked that. We talked about catching waves and her life on the island. This was the first time she’d left her home so I was going to be sure to make her time away from home as enjoyable as possible.
(sorry about the other talk picture. Loren and Lucinda did go the interaction, but I guess I didn’t capture it.)

The last two to arrive before lunch were Kalani Jarvis and werewolf Desiree Burnbright.

Kalani was a beauty. She had a smile that could light up a room and to say she was easy on the eyes was an understatement. Her flirty side came out right away saying we had plenty in common since we were both great kissers. I looked forward to the chance to find that out for myself.


Desiree was very charismatic and quickly gained my attention by also showing her flirty side. She wasn’t the only wolf we’d be meeting today but as I talked to her, I couldn’t imagine her in that form. She looked that that ideal girl next door, but I wouldn’t mind getting to know her wild side.

After talking with them, Tori told us it was time to break for lunch. We were instructed to go directly to our rooms and lunch would be brought up to us. We weren’t to interact with any of the ladies currently in the house until after everyone had arrived. Loren and I agreed a break would be great. Having to make small talk with 8 women in that short a span of time was more tiring than either of us thought.
Loren


I felt refreshed after lunch and the hour break we were given. The first 8 ladies certainly held lots of potential. From looks, to personality, there was no way we could go wrong with our time here. I was eager to meet the final group and they started arriving promptly.

First was our most unique lady, another fairy by the name of Latricia Gregory and our first and only genie of the group Katherina Ralston.


Latricia had a fun and bubbly personality that matched her looks. She told me she was a great cook and a bit of a hopeless romantic. The more we talked, the more her flirty side came out. I thought she made a great addition to the house.


Katherina was by far the most conservative looking woman we’d met so far. Being another genie, we hit it off instantly. She told me of her love of the outdoors and admitted to being a hopeless romantic. Her brothers signed her up for the show since they’d been on before. She was looking forward to her time here and meeting new people.

Next to arrive were the other set of sisters. They weren’t twins, but Aida and Addison MacKenzie did have a strong family resemblance.

Aida was surprisingly the younger of the two and seemed a bit more reserved. She had full lips and the most beautiful set of eyes. Chocolate could easily become my new favorite. She was sweet and I wouldn’t mind having a taste or two of her. She prided herself on being a genius and I was open to her teaching me a thing or two.


Addison was older by two years, but was the youngest at heart. She had a beautiful set of…eyes, yeah eyes that’s what I was looking at. She had a great sense of humor and like her sister, she was a genius. I always said you’re never too old to learn new things and with a teacher like that I’d be a star pupil. Watching them leave was almost as exciting of watching them arrive.

Tasha Gamble and Olivie Martin were the next two to show up.
  
Tasha was a witch with the most beautiful purple eyes. Growing up with an adoptive mother who’d been married five times had left Tasha with a few commitment issues. I wasn’t a betting man, but I’d be willing to take a gamble on seeing if we’d be a perfect pair.


Olivie knew out to make me laugh. A woman with a great sense of humor was a very sexy thing. She was a fan of all beings supernatural and I told her I’d be happy to teach her anything she wanted to know about genies.

 Rounding out the contestants were Amber Hoyt and last minute addition Ebony Cardona.


Amber was very attractive woman and well-tanned. I hoped she tanned in the buff seeing as how tan lines could bad. I zoned out for a moment as that picture formed in my head. She told me she came from a large family and she was the oldest of 6. She grew up in Lucky Palms and loved being around children. A friend of hers that watches this show suggested she come on and try and her and finding true love.


Ebony was a late addition. There wasn’t much in her bio, but looking at her I rather get to know her one on one instead of from a piece of paper anyway. She talked about her love of sports, watching and playing. I think I died and went to heaven. A woman that looked good but would also enjoy game day while drinking down a cold beer or two, who could ask for more?
(again sorry about the talking shot. I assure you both women got to do the ‘get to know’ with both brothers)

When the last two went into the house I was beat!


“Who knew talking to good looking women could be so much work?” I said to Kellan. He laughed but agreed.

We were both tired, but heard laughter coming from the backyard.


After getting changed into our swim trunks we spent a few hours hanging out in the pool. Sixteen hot babes in swimwear…this was the life!

***A/N***

I would like to thank everyone for their donations.

1. Latricia Gregory from Nancy01905 
2. Desire Burnbright from Shafer249
3. Katherina Ralston from Shafer249 
4. Tasha Gamble from Shafer249
5. Lucinda Estep from ShaliANel
6. Olivie Martin from ShaliANel
7. Kalani Jarvis from pinksparkles3475 
8. Addison MacKenzie from JBAG521 
9. Aida MacKenzie from JBAG521
10. Ebony (Cardona) Landgrabb from Piazzagirl1015 
11. Amber Hoyt from Piazzagirl1015
12. Lenore Hemlock from french_vanilla13
13. Isolde Hemlock from french_vanilla13
14. Persephone Han from LittleMinxUndr
15. Deborah Wallace from sweetnightingale
16. Allison Jackson from sweetnightingale

12 comments:

  1. It was so cool to meet all the ladies. :) Those boys are going to have their hands full and it'll be hard decision after hard decision. A very interesting group, so this will be fun to watch. LOL at Deborah hitting a high ote during certain...circumstances! Love it. As hot to trot as these boys are, I don't think anything can top Chelsea. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have their hands full, but they aren't complaining. LOL There are a lot of them to talk to, so hopefully they will click with someone. I'm trying to make it entertaining with the two of them. No one and I do mean NO ONE can top Chelsea and her thoughts. Man that girl had them going. hahahaha but Kellan and Loren are red-blooded males so their minds will wander to the gutter every so often.

      LOL on Debbie, she really did keep music thought bubbles so Kellan just wanted to know what notes she could hit. hahaha

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. OMG Those two fight over everything even the bathroom! I'm going to love watching those two get into it with each other. I cracked up when Kellan said that Loren needed more time to look as good as he did naturally, LOL

    I love how you had both of their point of views on the ladies and I could tell that they both had very different personalities. Both brothers had a very busy day talking to the ladies and accessing their potential. The statement about the girls that stand out to me the most is the one about Debbie hitting the high notes and the one about Amber and the tan lines. This is already starting out to be a fun challenge and I can't wait for tomorrow's update as the nail bitting begins and suspense begin as we root for our girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah they do. The way I set up the house, I put them both on the top floor so they have to share. Originally I planned on having one on the top and one on the bottom floor, but it worked out better to keep them both upstairs. Made that area off limits to the ladies til the end.

      LOL yeah they both have jokes on the cuter brother even though they are identical. I'm glad you can tell their different personalities. OMG that get to know you part took forever since each brother had to do it. It took nearly all day!!! LOL yeah they did have a few naughty thoughts. Nothing nearly as bad as Chelsea ;) but they did let their minds wander to the gutter a little. Yes let the nail biting begin.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. LOL, well their minds do wonder! Wondering how high Debbie can hit those high notes and Amber's tan lines. Lol. But it seems mild compared to Chelsea. Aw, I am glad Loren liked Tasha's eyes. I was quite surprised by them to when I had my gold digger adopt her. Most sims I adopt don't usually look like her. I love how different both Kellan and Loren's personalities are and there endless competition. May look identical on the outside but different on the inside. I do wonder when they get married and have children. I wonder if their kids are going to be just as competitive with each other lol. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...yeah well those are important things to think about don't you agree??? LOL Hell everyone is mild compared to Chelsea hahaha, I don't think anyone has as dirty of a mind and mouth as that girl. Tasha does have very nice eyes and I tried to have the guys highlight some feature of each of the ladies. I've not adopted many sims in this game, glad she worked out well for you. :)

      I'm trying to give them distinct personalities so happy to hear they came through. Well they will be living together once they are married so hopefully the ladies they pick get along as well. Maybe they will keep the kids from being too competitive with each other.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I still can't get over how many of them there are - well done for handling all those ladies!! Can't blame them for being tired after all that, it's exhausting to just read about them all!

    Don't forget that Olivie has a thick french accent :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I was tired writing it up. Trying to think of something to say about each of them, I was exhausted. That was the only directed activity I did during the challenge.

      Shoot!!! I forgot about Olivie's accent. I'm sure that would have gotten a nice comment from the guys.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, I love how well they're handling this. It must be difficult writing this for the two boys, seems like a lot's going on at once.
    Funny fact, at one point in time, I played a save in Isla Paradiso and I had a daughter named Peresphone Han.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very difficult. LOL I don't know what I was thinking taking on a double challenge. hahaha Hopefully it'll stay entertaining til the end. With so many ladies in the house, it's hard to keep up with everyone.

      That is funny that you and Minx had the same name for a sim in the same town.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. So many in one house! I bet it was a bit stressful to keep up with everyone!

    lots of beautiful ladies but I bet the brothers are going to find some way to compete with the other with each and every girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house was NUTS!!! It was stressful, had 1 drowning a couple of near drownings.

      The brothers have lots to choose from, hopefully they won't compete too much over the same lady.

      thanks for reading

      Delete