Thursday, April 23, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 1: Let The Games Begin

Loren


Getting up early the next morning was rough, but one look out the window at the ladies already by the pool made it a whole lot easier. For the first two days Tori told us we were just to be around the house, making ourselves available.

A lot of time was spent at the pool not that I minded. What red-blooded male wouldn’t want to spend hours laying poolside with 16 very attractive women wearing nearly nothing? I spent some time showing off the ‘gun-show’ to Kat and telling jokes with Addison.


Kellan spent some time getting to know Debs although sometimes I wondered if he actually ever saw her face. I understood, she had a nice rack so I couldn't blame him one bit. Kalani was another looker that he spent time getting to know. I guess I couldn't be selfish and hog them all, besides there was only so much of me to go around, the ladies had to fill the in between time with something. Why not him?


A full moon was upon us and the two wolves in the house transformed. I’d never seen that before, it wasn’t so bad, but Ebony’s eating habits were a bit of a shock.


The next day or so was much of the same. I got to show Kalani my dance moves. She’d talked to Kellan mostly so I had to make sure I had a chance to get to know her more as well. Not that I'd try and steal one of them from him, but we were early in the competition so everyone was fair game.


Kellan spent a bit of time with Latricia and Isolde. Persephone told ghost stories one night and I got to talk to Ebony more. That was more because she caught me watching her as she climbed up the rock wall, but hey, it was a great view. Even in her wolf form, she was still a very attractive woman, the extra body hair was only temporary.


Day 5 Tori told us we’d be breaking up into groups. Eight of the ladies would go with me to a local tavern to hang out while the other eight would stay home with Kellan. Tori put the names into a hat and we each took turns drawing to see who stayed and who went. Both Kellan and I got a good laugh out of this weird sort of ‘picking’ teams like when we played dodge ball as kids. When it was done, Desiree, Isolde, Amber, Allison, Ebony, Addison, Aida, and Debs would be coming with me. They were definitely on the winning team.


Ebony and Desiree were still in wolf form and Desiree decided to sharpen her claws on the furniture. The owner didn’t like that very much. Debs and I tore up the dance floor a bit and Aida was apparently impressed by my moves, because, well they are impressive, so she wanted a turn too.


Ebony and I got to have a conversation about the latest soccer match. After seeing her in her swimwear and work out clothes, I was a disappointed to see her so covered up, but I just let my imagination run wild knowing what was underneath. All in all it was a good time and I felt like I did get to know some to the ladies a little better. That night Kellan told me how is day went at the house.  

Kellan

I enjoyed spending time with the ladies that were left behind at the house. Tasha and I joked around some and Latricia and I discussed my awesomeness. Kalani and I played a game of shuffleboard.


The next day I took the other eight and we headed to the renaissance festival. Ebony hit me up right away wanting to play a little flying disc.


Isolde and I had a nice conversation about our favorite bands. Over all the ladies seemed to have a fun time. Loren told me that there were some interesting things happening back at the house.


It seemed that Lucinda may not be as interested in us as she was in the other contestants. Of course he didn’t mind as long as he was allowed to join in.

We hung out more with the ladies trying to get to know them. I tried to see if Loren gravitated towards someone more than the others, but it seemed he gave equal attention although he did talk to Katherina more than I did.


Ebony and I connected over sports, but Loren said I’d better not break the big screen playing soccer in the house. The end of the week came up on us sooner than we’d expected. The dreaded elimination time. Considering there were two of us and we might not click with the same women, we had to come up with a system that would seemingly be fair to both our interests.


We competed in a lot of things, but I really hoped that we didn’t end up at each other’s throats fighting over the same woman at the end. Since there was an even number of women we said splitting them would be a start. The women we liked most would be in our top ‘8’ and therefore safe from elimination. That seemed to be a good plan considering one of my top picks turned out to be one of his bottom ones. In the end, after much deliberation, we finally decided on four women to send home.


Although I enjoyed the short time they were in the house, it seemed that neither of us really clicked with Olivie, Allison, Amber or Lucinda so they’d be the first four to leave the house. Telling them was hard and after being on this show twice, I didn’t enjoy delivering that news.

Week 1 (4 game days)



Loren                                  Kellan
1. Ebony 23.02             Ebony 27.24
2. Katherina 18.85        Tasha 20.36
3. Deborah 18.41          Isolde 1052
4. Addison 13.03          Persephone 6.04
5. Aida 5.08                  Desiree 5.96
6. Desiree 4.54             Kalani 4.67
7. Isolde 4.17               Latricia 4.26
8. Lenore 3.21             Katherina 2.17
9. Latricia 2.21            Lenore 0.60
10. Persephone 2.06    Addison 0.13
11. Kalani 0.08            Deborah 0.08
12. Amber 0.08           Olivie 0.08
13. Lucinda 0.08         Allison 0.08
14. Olivie 0.08            Amber 0.08
15. Allison 0               Lucinda 0.08
16. Tasha 0                  Aida -1.67

**So as Kellan explained I had to figure out a system for elimination time considering there are 2 of them. Since there are an even number of ladies, the group is split in half. Top 8 are ‘safe’ bottom 8 the guys have to agree on who to send away. If a lady is in the bottom 8 for one but top 8 for the other then they are grouped in the ‘safe’ zone.**

 **A/N**
These scores are after 4 days of game play. After the second day I tried to take scores and most of them had that 0.08 score since they weren't interacting much. Having this many ladies in the house they opted to hang out with each other more than the guys at times. Sorry Mischief, but Lucinda really was more interested in the ladies than the guys. LOL Splitting them up for the outings helped. I am playing hands off. The only time I control the sims is to x out if the twins try to talk to themselves instead of the ladies and to have them 'meet' at the end of the week for eliminations. 

Bonus shot: Isolde was the poor soul who drowned day 1.



11 comments:

  1. OMG Loren is something else, I could only imagine how he would have gotten along with Chelsea! "Showing off the gun show" oh I am sure Chelsea is on the phone to cousin Ebony right now telling her to obtain a license to carry a loaded one!

    Isn't it nice that Loren doesn't mind sharing with his brother! If Kellan wants to spend time with Debbie and Kalani, Loren doesn't mind taking the other 14 off his hands. And I just loved when he said his 8 were on the winning team, this guy is too much.

    OMG a couple of those ladies decided to take the easy way out of not fighting for the boys when there is other girls around. That is not the way to win I'm afraid.

    Ok so I have the first and the worst. Oh Amber its back to Lucky Pines for you so you can babysit your brothers and sisters. You were supposed to play with them just like Ebony. Thank God for Ebony and sports! Just keep it up you know you are doing great but anything can happen as its not over until the fat lady sings and she hasn't even begun to warm up yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL with Loren and Chelsea the show would have been shut down. They would have been pulling the plug quick.

      See Loren isn't such a bad guy. He can share. 14 to 2 sounds like a fair split. LOL The picking teams was kinda of funny. Of course he think the ladies he ended up with got the better end of the deal. He's a lot of fun and shaping up to be the more out going one of the two.

      Man...telling you those ladies spent a lot of time talking to each other instead of the guys. That's why I had to do 4 days for the first week. When I tried before nearly everyone had the same score with a few exceptions. I knew there was no way I'd be able to narrow them down so they needed to be split. Worked out much better that way.

      Yeah, Amber, like the others, just didn't interact much after that initial meeting. She can go work on her tan some more. LOL Ebony is crazy with the play catch thing. She does that or soccer mostly. It's working since those two are heavily into sports. I'm in trouble if they keep picking her.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, can't believe it was my girl that drowned, I guess I should have taught them to swim before sending them over? Hm...

    At least both my ladies are still in there, although Lenore seems to need to pick up her game before she gets booted. :(

    Yay! Isolde is 3rd for Kellan! I imagine we're not supposed to pick favorites, but I'm really hoping that Kellan wins the challenge so I'm not at all heart broken that she's up there for Kellan, although I do hope that one of the boys gets it on with one of the other girls instead of keeping Ebony up at the top, I'd hate to see them go at it over the same woman. That would just be a sad sight to see.

    Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've never had anyone drown before. She was the first, but not the last. That pool became a death trap. The other ones I managed to save before Grim showed up.

      They are both hanging in there. It's hard for the first round because they don't really get as long of a chance. Hopefully they'll improve over the coming weeks.

      You can totally pick favorites! I do each time I have one of my girls or guys in these challenges until they are voted off. Oh...you are picking favorites between the brothers...got it. Yeah Kellan is the underdog sorta since he got voted off twice. It's crazy how that worked out from the original bio I set up for them. They fell into their made up roles perfectly.

      I hope someone else eases up for at least one of them. That's the biggest fear I had with doing a double, them having the same woman in the top stop at the end. :( If that happens, whoever has the highest score with her wins and the other one takes their #2 but if they both have 100 guess it's gonna be rock, paper, scissors to determine the winner. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Aww man! My First Eliminated Curse is still following me. LOL! it has to be insane with so many ladies in the house. It's hard for everyone to interact too much with so many, so I have to give you props for taking this on. You had to be creative to come up with a fair system for eliminations.

    Well, Allison, it's back to Moonlight Falls for you, I'm afraid. At least "Debs" is getting on very well with Loren. Keep it up, girlie. Get in there and show 'em how it's done. Looks like they both really like Ebony a lot. I had to laugh when she wolfed out and started eating that way.

    Awesome part and can't wait to read the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry. I liked Allison, she's a real cutie but she just didn't interact. You're not out though, there's still Debbie who's doing pretty good with Loren. It took me 2 game days to realize having all 18 in the house at once wasn't working so that's why I sent them on outings. It did help since in the smaller groups, they had more chance to interact. The system I came up with worked out.

      I'm sure Allison will find her special guy. Ebony...I was not happy to see her in the lead for both. It was my worst fear come true. :( I don't want them really fighting over the same woman so hopefully that will change soon.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Ouch, both of my ladies out in round one!! :O That's what happens when you don't talk to the bachelors, guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder if Kalani is a favourite.. I'm gonna bet on her for now since I don't have any of my own sims left in the game! :P GO GET 'EM, KALANI!

      Delete
    2. yeah :( sorry. Both were more interested in the ladies. Now after the fact they call and ask the guys out on dates. LOL surprisingly no one has gotten hooked up by SP yet. Maybe DV doesn't have enough single men.

      LOL well I'll let Kalani know she has fans. She's really pretty and made a great addition to the house.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow . Katherina is in second with Loren. Tasha is in second with Kellan. Come on girls flirt more! Desiree your lacking behind girl.. come on flirt more! Your great grandmother gotten married in a day and she wasn't exactly the best looking sim. Lol.. I miss Agatha but her descendants are quite interesting. I see they both quite taken with Ebony. I hope they don't both end up getting 100 scores with her. LOL, I can just imagine the look on Wolfie's face if she did though. I am sure Katherina loved being shown off to. Since she's an athletic sim herself she probably loves that. Sad to see Lucinda, Amber, Olivie, and Allison go. That's one way to get out of the cat fights! Flirt with the girls lol. But you won't win that way either. Great update anxious to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey your ladies are doing well. All 3 are in the top group with both guys. That's an accomplishment. It's been interesting to see what the sims do when not controlled. Loren actually scolded Desiree on that outing for scratching the furniture. LOL Man when I saw both of them with Ebony in the top spot I got worried. As I said to others, my worst fear is that they have the same lady as the highest score at the end. Talk about a problem. LOL Kat didn't mind looking at the gun show, in fact she seemed quite impressed.

      The first elimination is the hardest and with so many in the house, it made it worse. Yeah those ladies were more interested in the other ladies. It's great to make friends, but you can't forget about the guys.

      Next one tomorrow
      thanks for reading

      Delete