Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 6: All's well that ends well

Kellan

This was it, the final week. In seven days I’d be able to tell that special lady how I felt and hoped she felt the same way. I was pretty confident that she did, but for all I knew she could just have some strange competitive streak and wanted to win for the sake of winning. That would crush me. I have no shame in admitting that. I’d even gone to Tori and asked if I could just skip to the end. Not the sex part, I wasn’t rushing for that, well not only that, besides with Ebony still in the competition, her father had put a stop to that, at least ‘on camera’ not that I would anyway. Man I’m rambling, but as I was saying I just didn’t want to have to keep flirting and such with the other ladies. I didn’t want her to have doubts and I worried she would.


Putting on my game face, I prepared to entertain the final four. I found Loren out on the deck having what seemed like a pleasant conversation with Katherina. Debbie and Ebony were also talking and I decided to join them. Loren was telling one of his corny jokes and make Katherina laugh. Ebony looked over then excused herself. The next few days were spent around the house.


I’d come to really like talking to Katherina being genie gave us some things in common to talk about plus she was into fitness as much as we were.

There was more chatting, making silly faces, and of course playing catch. On day five Tori sent us out for our final outing.

The difference a day can make. The ladies all seemed to have a good time. There was dancing, a little fairy frolicking and just basic joking around. The remaining ladies all got along well and they were a little sad about not seeing each other. Some promised to keep in touch and I hoped they would.


Ebony and I took to the karaoke machine singing that old Sonny and Cher song I Got You Babe. Her father may be the rock star, but she certainly had a set of chops on her. I could easily see her following in his footsteps no problem, but that’s not what she wanted in life.

It was finally the day we’d be waiting for.

“Are you sure about this?” Loren asked. “Because I don’t want issues and I’d hate to kick your ass if you try and say you made a mistake.”

“First, you could never kick my ass, we both know that,” I replied joking. “And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. She’s THE ONE.”

“Okay, well go get your lady!”

I smiled at my brother. I was worried at the beginning of this competition but everything worked out as it should. I walked down to the bedroom area. Each lady was separated into their own room for this final elimination. I first went to the one we agreed I'd send home. Telling her was hard simply because I hated delivering bad news. Afterwards I collected myself before heading to the other room. I knocked on the door and Debbie’s soft voice called out for me to come in. She looked nervous at first, but when I invited her into the one place that had been off limits all competition her fear visibly changed to relief.

“For the last three weeks I’ve had to really perfect my poker face. I admit every time I saw you talking to Loren or being in any real close proximity to him I got worried.”


“You were worried? How do you think I felt to see you giving so much attention to the other contestants, especially Ebony.”

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and I hated that I’d caused her any distress. “I liked, like Ebony, but not in the same way. We get along, we have things in common like the love of sports, but…”

“But?” she prompted.


“But with you it’s different.  I liked that you wanted to get out of your comfort zone and attempt to learn more about sports. Ebony and I are friends and she got that same feeling. We can crack jokes and cheer for our favorite team, but it’s platonic only.”

“So…”

“So, I’m saying that you fluttered your way into my heart.”


She started tearing up and I pulled her into my arms and knew there was no one else I would ever want to be with. I learned she could hit some pretty high notes.

Loren

The last week and I admit I was going into it feeling more unsure of myself than I ever had before. Talking with Kellan didn’t help since he was opening gushing about his special someone. I was happy for him, I just wanted to be able and say the same thing. Instead, I wasn’t sure where I stood and that wasn’t a feeling I enjoyed.


The first few days were spent like the previous week. Kat and I talked more. She’d really opened up over the last six weeks. She was always someone I could talk to with no issues. Things just came easily, even with her shy nature.


Latricia was still fun to be around. We’d joke and just talk about any and everything. A few times Ebony came around and she would give me a strange look but she’d join in on the talks sometimes. I was happy that we’d come to a better understanding of each other. Things seemed tense for a while after we learned she was a Landgrabb, but she’d loosened up in the last week.


During the group outing we spent more time together dancing and just chatting about stuff. I admit to having a ping of jealousy when she started singing a love ballad with Kellan. She had a great voice, one she showcased more when she also rocked out to one of her dad’s songs when she finished with Kellan. He wasn’t the only star in the family watching the way she moved. Of course she didn’t stumble over the words since I’m sure she knew all of his stuff by heart.

After the outing Kat and I spent some time in the hot tub. I was really surprised by that considering she told me she was hydrophobic. She didn’t spend as much time in the pool as the other ladies, but I guess she pushed herself more. I thought that was really brave of her.


Debbie and Latricia also joined me one night. This was the life. I’d looked forward to sharing the hot tub with the ladies from day one, I was glad it was finally happening. Better late than never right? Ebony didn’t partake in the hot tub, but we found some time to do more dancing and then out of the blue she hugged me. It felt nice, really nice.

The final day was here and I was nervous. REALLY nervous! Unlike Kellan, I wasn’t as sure of the returned feelings. I mean I hoped, she’d given me some clues that made me think we were on the right track but I wasn’t 100% sure. I could be about to make a complete and total fool of myself.

“Don’t worry about it bro,” Kellan said trying to ease some of the tension.

“Easy for you to say, you’ve known Debs felt the same way or at least had a better indication. I’m going in blind here.”


“Who are you and what have you done with my brother?”

“What?”

“You heard me. Where is the cocky, over confident, pain in my ass brother I’ve grown up with?”

I laughed at his idea of a pep talk. It was true, I was never this full of self-doubt. Even if she rejected me, I would be happy things worked out for Kellan. Taking a deep breath, I headed downstairs first stopping at the room of the other lady being sent home. It hurt to send her away. We'd grown close over the 6 weeks, and I hated to hurt her. After spending a little while with the last eliminated contestant, I headed over to her room. When I saw her I was shocked to see her in wolf form. Taking her hand, I silently led her back upstairs to my room.

“It’s not a full moon,” I said trying to figure out the change. She’d told me before she could control it so I wasn’t sure what it meant she’d made the switch.

“I…I’m nervous so my emotions got the better of me.”

“Why so nervous?”


“Well…I know I came off more standoffish with you after you learned who I really was. It’s hard to explain, but with Kellan I just felt like it wasn’t as big a deal with him as it was with you. I mean in my eyes…what you thought of me. Then on top of that you were so…friendly with everyone…”

Not knowing what else to say I embraced her. “I was unsure myself. You and Kellan seemed to really hit it off so I backed off. We compete in a lot of things, but if he really was serious about you I wasn’t going to hurt him by going after you hard. He is my brother after all.”

“Oh, Loren! He’s like one of my brothers so I guess he was more in my comfort zone. I’d thought I’d blown it being too reserved with you.”


“Nope, you didn’t blow a single thing.”

Kissing her while in wolf form was an interesting experience. She said her emotions were still running high so it’d be a little while before she transformed.

“Oh and if it makes you feel better, I think I got the cuter brother.”


I started laughing. “I knew I liked you for a reason,” I said before kissing her again.

And that concludes our challenge.
FINAL SCORES (2 game days)
Kellan                                      Loren

1. Deborah 100                       Ebony 100
2. Ebony 84                           Katherina 95.13
3. Katherina 29.85                   Latricia 85.61
4. Latricia 22.80                      Deborah 22.09                                   

Loren really made this hard!!! Man he couldn’t make up his mind. I was shocked. SHOCKED Ebony took first place. She really did amp up her game in those final two days. All the things she did with Kellan before, playing catch, making funny faces, she started seeking out Loren for. Dancing was the big thing. Loren really did like to dance and Ebony started doing that more. I guess she realized she lost Kellan to Debbie and had to not let the other twin get away. I really expected Latricia to take it or at the very least Katherina because she too did more talking and Loren sought her out at times. I think Loren tanked her score a bit by doing the eat dirt thing. Crazy daredevil. He did it a few times with her and I guess she didn’t like it. I do think that Kellan won the competition considering he only ever had 2 ladies in first place where as Loren went through a few. Not only that, Kellan started rolling wants for Debbie. Loren never rolled any wants for any of the ladies.

Now to bring on the babies. Who will get the perfect heir first???
Thanks again everyone for the donations! Playing hands off was nuts and as you saw anything could happen.

Oh and that hot tub shot, all of them were skinny dipping. LOL Not sure how Kellan would feel about his now soon to be wife showing off her goods to his brother. LOL

15 comments:

  1. OMG I loved the ending and I'm smiling from ear to ear. I didn't think Ebony would pull that off. I figured her best shot was with Kellan and I knew once Debbie took the #1 spot no one was going to beat her. I find that when you do play completely hands off like this once the house emptys out and there are not as many around the ones that really do belong together find each other and build up the score on their own. At least that is the way I seen it with Chelsea and Neal, the scores were close until the last few and that he went ahead of the crowd, to the point where no one could catch him. Now I see the same thing with Kellan and Debbie.

    Loren didn't fit that type of ending as Kat was really close and wasn't Ebony in 4th place with him yesterday? I didn't think she was going to win at all but I should know because I said it many times, anything can happen in these challenges. I really loved the fact that both of them were nervous at the end but she really did seem to find Loren more at the end. She probably was playing hard to get which is not a good idea in this challenge.

    Well I am sure Ebony is not the only one that wolfed out at the end, I know of a blonde rock star who is doing the same thing as that aired. Hopefully Abby is calming him down and Loren you just got yourself a bigger challenge, your Wolfie Landgraab's son in law :)

    You really did a great job with this challenge as I know this was a killer, now lets see some babies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL glad you liked the ending. I was shocked by Ebony not only taking the lead but ending up with 100 as her score. For most of the days she would hang with Kellan, but then Debbie started stealing his attention. I think those two are a great fit and are cute together.

      Loren...man he killed me!! I thought it would be Kat or Latricia. He and Kat did talk a lot in the final days, but as I said he would show off by eating dirt and that didn't go over well it looks like. :( Ebony was in third with Loren yesterday. Anything really can happen when they are left on their own and it was interesting to see. Something else I thought was cool with the ending, each brother ended up with a lady they 'introduced' in the beginning. Ebony's connection with Kellan was always higher so I played off that and the whole Wolfie fan thing. It's not a good idea to play hard to get, but she proved if she wanted she could get her man. LOL

      Wolfie...hopefully Abby is calming him down, but he just needs to look at how happy his son is who always appeared on this show. Grant it, Loren did seem to really like everyone, but he was being 'reserved' with Ebony for Kellan's sake. He's not a bad guy so hopefully Wolfie will not be too hard on him.

      This challenge was hard, but entertaining. Now to bring on the babies and the race to carry on gen 2. First one with the perfect heir wins.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Whoa! Holy crapazoid! Debbie won! You have no idea how much I'm grinning right now. :D I thought it would be Ebony all the way with Kellan. Debs seemed to like Loren better in the beginning but then gravitated toward Kellan. I loved the ending and how sure he was of his feelings for her. :) They're so cute together. Can't wait to see the babies!

    Congrats to Ebony as well. :) I was rather shocked that she won but she really amped up her game in the end and it paid off. I can just see Wolfie's face and hear him Wolfing out. Tyrone is also going to wolf out, but like you said in your reply to PG, they both need to remember how happy Tyrone is with Lenora and that it was brought on by him being on the show.

    Awww. :) I wish them all much happiness and love. Looking forward to seeing the babies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep, she stole the lead and kept it. I figured you'd be happy to see one of your contestants win finally. I thought Ebony was gonna take it all the way with Kellan too, but Debbie had other ideas apparently. LOL Hands off means things changed a lot as you can see. Babies coming up shortly.

      You weren't the only one shocked by Ebony taking it in the end. I really thought it would be Latricia or Kat but Ebony surprised us all. Both those Landgrabb men better settle themselves down! Ebony has every right to find love just like they did.

      babies soon :) thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. I never win these things lol. I am came so close this time with Katherina though. I am sure she did her time of crying.. but time will heal it. I am proud of how she did though. : ) Congrats to Kellan and Debbie. Congrats to Ebony and Loren! Now time to get on to those babies. Hopefully Wolfie will keep calm about it LOL.. I doubt it but still. Great finale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww...Kat did great making it to the last round and I really thought she would be able to beat out Latricia for the top spot. She did beat her out, but Ebony did a sneak attack that I didn't see coming. Like I said, had Loren not done the eat dirt thing so often with her, I think she might have tied for 1st with Ebony. He kept showing off with her, but she wasn't impressed.

      We haven't seen the last of Katherina as I do want her for one of my generations in going solo. She's a very pretty sim and I like her. :)

      babies soon I promise

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. Feel free to use her. She did come out beautiful and her traits not bad considering they were rolled except for hydrophobic what the game insisted on. I hope she gives you a genie : ) Yay! On the babies! I bet the twins babies came out adorable.

      Delete
    3. She have a very exotic look to her, I think it's the eyes. Not sure when she'll come up, have to figure out the right story for her. I have been enjoying playing with genies with the twins so it could be fun for her to give me one when the time comes.

      I've been playing the save and both couples have already given me 2 kids each, but no heir yet.

      Delete
    4. Well, that'll teach me to procrastinate. :( I was going to use Ebony for Nathaniel in As Tears Go By if she didn't win. She won, so I'd planned to ask for Katherina for him but you beat me to the punch. Great minds think alike, I reckon. Well, since I'd already asked for one of Grace and Jonas' triplets, if it's okay with you, I'll pair a second one with poor Nathaniel. When a Plan B fails, it's good to have a Plan C. :)

      Delete
    5. LOL oh sorry. Um Yeah I've called dibs on Katherina and Kalani. :) Depending on the storyline I do for the vampire LTW I might used Lucinda, but that hasn't been decided yet so I won't say dibs just yet. LOL

      Delete
    6. I don't plan too terribly far down the line because I know how quickly things can change. I hate to clai someone and then might have to back off because of a new development. There are other fish in the sea, so...yeah. At least we all have a lot to pick from each other's studios.

      Delete
    7. LOL I don't either, but I really liked the look of both Kalani and Katherina so I want to use them later. Well Shafer has PLENTY of fish in her sea with 590 kids. LOL. Katherina has lots of family to choose from.

      Delete
    8. LOL! Yes, she does. Lots of choices there. You get that with a baby challenge. Well, it's back to the drawing board for me.

      Delete
  4. Well damn, now I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. I love Kellan better, but I really love Ebony and so now I don't know who I'm routing for to win this challenge.
    As for Kellan, I found it hilarious his one comment on Debbie was the high notes she could hit.
    And ya know, I knew there was a reason I liked Ebony, love how she's so honest about Loren being the cuter brother there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL torn between the favorite brother and the wolf. Well the race is on now to see which brother gives me the perfect heir first to carry on gen 2.

      LOL well he did wonder that in the beginning when she talked about singing, he couldn't wait to find out.

      hahaha Ebony, she is really down to earth. Loren appreciated that comment about being the cuter brother too.

      thanks for reading

      Delete