Monday, April 27, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 5: Not so easy

Loren


I went to bed after sending Kalani and Desiree home, tense and frustrated. When I started this process I thought it would be all fun and games. I remembered how bummed I was to be sent home because I’d grown really close with Donna. I’d thought this late in the game I’d have a clearer picture of who stood out to me. Kellan seemed to have a better grip, and I was a little envious that he did seem to have stronger connections that hadn’t changed as much as mine had. I felt drawn to one, but I was getting the sinking feeling she didn’t feel the same way. I’d never competed for the affections of a woman against my brother before and I have to say I didn’t like it. I had a good idea of where his head and heart were at so I needed to step up my game to get to that point with that special someone. Well, if she was receptive that was.


The next morning got off to a good start, a great view and a little dancing. One thing that did put me at ease was the fact that the women did seem to get along. Kellan and I were close so if we did both end up with women here, having them like each other would make life so much easier.

There wasn’t an outing planned this week so we spent some time pool side. I would never get tired of doing that. The view never grew old, in fact it actually was getting better. 



I spent some time trying to get to know Debs better. The last few weeks she seemed to only have eyes for Kellan and I’d be doing her a disservice if I didn’t allow her to see more of my charming personality.


 I made sure not to let the others feel left out. There was plenty of me to go around and I was an equal opportunity kind of guy.


Towards the end of the week Ebony started to seek me out. It seemed like maybe she was realizing that I wasn’t such a bad guy after all. I could enjoy her father’s music and still be genuinely interested in her as a person.


Sometimes Kellan would butt in just for the hell of it. He really could be such a dick sometimes. When we talked at night, he reminded me that I needed to remember how it felt when he showed up unwanted.  I guess he was still annoyed at me butting in on his talks with Debs the week before.

Kellan


Hard to believe this thing was almost over. As much as I enjoyed my time here, I was ready to be done for two reasons. One: I hated sending ladies home. The looks on their faces even when they said they ‘understood’ made me feel like the biggest jerk ever. Two: I was ready to tell that special lady how I felt about her. I still talked and spent time with everyone, but my heart was already settled and I was ready to stop pretending I was ‘undecided’ and just tell the world who the possible future Mrs. Asher could be. The next morning, Ebony was the first person I ran into. She gave me a warm hug and asked if I slept well.


She, like the others, picked up on me not being the best right after an elimination. It was even harder later in the game since we’d had more time to get to know the women. Time poolside did help lift my spirits.


Katherina and I had gotten to know each other more and she wasn’t as shy around me now. Ebony and I continued to be at ease. We’d really bonded over sports. I told Loren she could throw a football better than he could and that if we ever played flag football she was gonna be on my team.


I was still very much enjoying Debbie’s skills in the kitchen. She’d gotten a little better with playing catch. She still threw like a girl and I was beginning to wonder if she really was that bad or if she just liked having an excuse for me to show her the proper way. I didn’t mind either way. I continued finding reasons to make Tasha smile and I spent more time talking with Lenore. She missed her sister which was understandable.


The end of the week was upon us and we weren’t happy. We’d be down to the final four. Loren and I got a good laugh on how this whole process was kinda like March Madness. We started with the Sweet Sixteen. Got down to the Great Eight, and now we were approaching the Final Four. Next week a ‘champion’ would be crowned. I knew Loren was feeling a little down. This whole process had proved to not be as easy as we first thought. He was even more unsettled that he wasn’t sure if things would work out like he wanted. Loren had always been confident in all things, but I knew how he was feeling. I assured him that he knew who he wanted and she’d be crazy not to see how great a guy he was, even if he could be an ass from time to time.


After a lot of stress we finally decided that Lenore and Tasha would be sent home. Things with Lenore and I had never been that close, but at one time she was a strong contender for Loren. It was hard on him to send her home. Tasha took the news hard. Her connection with Loren was like mine with Lenore but she felt we really had a connection. I explained to her we did, but my heart had been claimed by someone else. It was a tearful goodbye with all the ladies since they’d all grown to be friends over the last 5 weeks.


Week 5 (2 game days)

Loren                                       Kellan

1. Latricia 59.03                      Deborah 80.64
2. Katherina 51.62                  Ebony 69.29
3. Ebony 49.20                        Tasha 32.73
4. Lenore 29.05                       Katherina 31.76
5. Deborah 22.34                    Lenore 19.56
6. Tasha 16.78                         Latricia 0

**Like last week, I had to go above the line for the second lady. With there being less in the house, eliminations are getting harder. I do have to say that Loren is killing me!!! If he was in a wishacy it would be a fail because he rarely rolls wants and when he does it's to buy stuff, or to magically clean someone. Mostly his brother. Maybe Kellan has a BO problem I'm not aware of. LOL I would say that Kellan is leading in the 'competition' since he hasn't wavered nearly as much as his brother on finding his connections and they are stronger than what Loren has.**

10 comments:

  1. Loren is getting a little wake up call seeing as this is not fun and games anymore especially since he knows what it feels like to get close and than go home. I like this change in him and I expect him to be choosy now.

    Well looks like Deborah won Kellan's heart so Ebony new plan of action work on the undecided one, move on over to Loren. Play a little touch football and let him tackle you :)

    I have to give you credit this double challenge was difficult but you handled it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Loren is having that moment of enlightenment now. It started off as a game but now he's realizing what's at stake. He is also bummed since he doesn't have that same connection his brother seems to have. Maybe Donna was the one that got away. :( Well we are in week 5 and he hasn't narrowed down anything yet. Ebony was on top for 2 weeks, then Lenore got a week, and Latricia has taken the last 2 weeks. It really is anybody's game with him.

      What I do find interesting is that each guy has their own thing. Kellan plays catch a lot, that's his go to activity while Loren's seems to be dancing. They really did shape their own personalities.

      Debbie seemed to catch on to playing catch to get Kellan's attention and it appears to be working in her favor. Even if she does throw like a girl hahaha Ebony might need to rethink her plan of action if that is the case. Let him tackle her. LOL I'm sure he's up for the challenge.

      Aww thanks. This double challenge was work, but fun. It was crazy to see what they would do when left on their own with little direction from me. Playing hands off like this was a whole new experience.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Awww, I feel kinda bad for Loren. He doesn't seem to have a clear direction, unlike his brother. It looks like Debbie took a HUGE lead with Kellan and it sounds like he's pretty settled. I'm excited but won't get too terribly excited yet because anything can and does happen in thee challenges. I had to laugh at her throwing like a girl. She's not very athletic at all but at least she's catching on and giving Kellan a reason to give her that hands-on training. LOL! I've been playing her in a just for fun game and she has a little plant Sim baby. :)

    Hopefully Loren will become a bit more settled in the coming week or so. It would be nice to see both brothers happy with the love of their life. :)

    I agree with PG. This double challenge has got to be insane, but you handled it so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too!!! I thought for sure this late in the game he'd have a better idea, but nope, not even close. :( Debbie is doing well. I know you've had bad luck in these challenges and although Allison left in the first elimination, Debbie is making you proud and is in the final 4. You are right that anything can and does happen (as evident from Erin's challenge) She does throw like a girl LOL but at least Kellan doesn't mind. She may be doing it badly just so he can give her hands on instructions, if so, that's very smart on her part. LOL

      We'll see if he could make up his mind tomorrow or not. After that it's on to the babies.

      The double challenge was a headache. Once I figured out a system, it wasn't as bad, but the first few days were stressful.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow Katherina.. you made it further then I thought you would. Come on girl score some more points! Latricia is ahead of you. Sad to see Tasha and Lenore go. But they made it pretty far. I think Kellan and Deborah would be great together. But anything can happen in this game. You have handled the double challenge very well. I am very curious to see how things turn out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's doing pretty well. She and Loren seem to get along, but she does need to step up her interactions a bit more. Dancing, she needs to do more dancing if she wants to win. LOL Tasha and Lenore were hard ones to send home. At one time Lenore was #1 for Loren. Tomorrow's the final update. I have plans to use some of the women that were voted off later as mates in my going solo story so we haven't seen the last of them. :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Aw, this is the part that breaks my heart. :( Lenore getting sent home.
    I feel kind of bad for Loren though, the girl he's falling for not returning his affections.
    I guess now it's to routing for the boys not to fall for the same girl and my second favorite, Ebony. What can I say? Wolves have a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( yeah. She was once in the lead now she's heading home. Eliminations are hard, but she made it to week 5 so that was good on her. :) Loren has gone through a lot of #1 ladies unlike Kellan so he's not so sure going into the final week.

      I was worried about them falling for the same chick. I didn't know you had a thing for wolves.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. They are hard, I'm not looking forward to doing my own. I'm glad she made it to the end though.
      That he has, I was sort of shocked on that.
      As was I, I was really worried they were going to fall for the same one actually.
      yep, I love wolves. I normally end up playing werewolves more often then not in game as well so I'm very familiar with all their little quirks and oddities as well.

      Delete
    3. Well considering Ebony was top for both of them for the first 2 weeks I was really concerned. Things started to change then Loren rotated a few ladies at #1. Doing a double is a lot more work than with just one, especially if you have as many as I did. At least I already conquered it so I can give pointers if needed. :)

      I already gave you guy #1 for the twins. He's posted on the thread.

      Delete