Saturday, April 25, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 3: All's fair in love and war

Kellan


That night I as I climbed into bed I thought about the tearful goodbye Aida and Addison had. I remembered all too well how much it sucked being the sibling sent home early in the competition. Addison didn’t interact much with the rest of the house that night, choosing instead to go to bed early.


In the morning Isolde and Lenore were the only ones up when we went down for breakfast. We talked about what it was like being a twin. Isolde said that after years of being made to dress alike as a child, she now enjoyed the freedom to express her individuality now as an adult. The other ladies started to trickle in and breakfast was a very great time considering most didn’t bother to get dressed before coming down.


Debbie was proving to be a great cook and I had to express my thanks for the delicious waffles she made and asked how good her spaghetti was. The saying the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach wasn’t coined for no reason. Ebony wished me a good morning when she came down.


With greetings like that, it would be a very good morning indeed. Tori told us that unlike the previous two weeks, there’d be no group outings this week. Loren and I were trapped in a house with ten beautiful women. However would we survive? I got to show off my manly handiness skills to Tasha when I heard her scream.


The shower had sprung a leak and I managed to get it fixed. The only downside was she’d already gotten dressed when the shower when haywire. Katherina was a sweet one, kinda of quiet, but she couldn’t contain herself when it came to my great joke telling abilities.


The most I saw her let loose was when she and Kalani did a little karaoke. I tried to pay attention, but Isolde, well her ass anyway, distracted me. I regaled some of the ladies with ghost stories.


They were captivated with the spooky tale I weaved. Loren wasn’t very happy about me butting in on his conversation with Kalani.


It wasn’t like they were having some flirty talk, besides she didn’t seem to mind. In fact, I’m pretty sure she was happy to have me join. Debbie even came over and joined the conversation. They were like moths to the flame. I was irresistible. Desiree and I talked about more things I can’t remember.


I felt bad, but how did she expect me to really pay attention? There always seemed to be music going at some point in the house. Loren was more of the dancer, not better mind you, he just did it more, but that didn’t stop me from showing Debbie a few moves.


We were having a good time til Loren interrupted. He winked at me before pretending to care about Debbie’s feet, hoping I didn’t trample them too much. Asshole!

Loren

The week was great. We had a little excitement when Addison and Lenore got into an argument. Surprisingly with this many females in the house, that was the first ‘girl fight’ moment we’d had. Or at least that I knew about. Since losing 6 women, the remaining ladies were really starting to put forth more effort. When they told us about the views in the house, I’m sure they meant something different, but I liked this one way better.


Tasha and I talked about work-out routines. I told her I'd be happy to give her a few pointers if she was interested. Personal training really was best, you know for that hands on attention.

Debbie and I burned up the floor with some dancing. That little fairy could certainly shake her ass and she wasn’t the only one. Latricia proved she could keep up just as well.


Addison was down for a day or so after we send Aida home, but eventually she came out of her funk. Lenore and I told jokes and I gossiped about Kellan. She was the older twin as well so we had that in common.


Desiree and I got to talk more about random things. It didn’t really matter what, she could handle most any topic. I was enjoying a nice talk with Kalani until Kellan decided to rudely interject himself into the conversation.


I paid him back later in the week when I saw him with Debs. Payback’s a bitch and he needed to remember that. We were at the halfway mark in the competition and that meant it was harder to send someone home.

There were so many great women here, and not just because of looks, that it was hard to narrow down who I felt I’d be more compatible with. I’d thought I knew in the first few weeks, but now I wasn’t so sure. Kellan and I sat and talked over the week. We discussed the pros and ‘cons’ of each lady and our interactions with them.


We hated breaking up sisters again, but I have virtually no connection to Isolde and his was minimal. Although Addison had come out her of her funk, she seemed to be not as invested after Aida left. Those would be the two going home this week. We were at least relieved to see that our top picks were changing. It’s not that I didn’t have a connection with Ebony. I liked her, but she seemed to gravitate more towards Kellan. I knew we were competing, and some things were for fun, but if they were really meant to be, I wouldn’t stand in the way. I guess we’d know in the next three weeks.




Week 3 (2 games days)

Kellan                                                  Loren
1. Ebony 49.23                                    Lenore 34.44
2. Deborah 46.53                                Latricia 30.58
3. Tasha 29.05                                     Ebony 28.77
4. Kalani 28.18                                    Katherina 27.53                     
5. Desiree 20.18                                  Deborah 25.00
6. Isolde 15.25                                    Kalani 18.52
7. Addison 13.18                                Desiree 16.51
8. Katherina 6.39                                Addison 7.52
9. Latricia 6.25                                    Tasha 1.31
10. Lenore 0                                        Isolde 0

**So that guy sitting there is the maid. He's pretty useless and spends time trying to chat with people or swimming in my pool. LOL** 

Also I would like to note Debbie's 40 point jump from last week to this week with Kellan. I guess what PG said about the ghost stories is true because she listened each time Kellan told one and he got on a roll telling a few a day for the two days I played. 

8 comments:

  1. Yes I noticed that about the ghost stories because in these challenges you are always watching the relationship scores and its very good to know for game play that that interaction does serve a purpose.

    Love the twins updates and how these two compete. Damn that Tori for making them stay in the house with 10 beautiful and usually half dressed women. That's a fate worse than death LOL!

    Ebony good job with the hug but where were you the rest of the time. Go listen to some ghost stories pronto! Debbie is catching up to you.

    Can't wait for tomorrow's update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin never did that in her challenge. I think one or two of the guys may have told them, but she never did. It worked well because Debbie had a major jump from last week. hahaha

      They do compete, I tried to keep some of that in there but not do too much. They really do love each other and wouldn't fight over a woman (hopefully). I know, Tori torturing those poor guys forcing them to stay in the house all week with half-dressed beautiful women!! How dare she!! LOL

      LOL yeah she better go listen to some stories because Debbie found her way in it looks like. LOL She did do the friendly hug thing which was great to see. This has been an even more interesting experience than with Erin since everything was hands off.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Come on girls! Do more!! Looks like Desiree got some more points at least Lol.. I am surprised they're still in and doing well. : ) Ghost stories seem to be a great way to boost the relationship. Debbie seemed to have realized that. I don't think they'll get to cabin fever with ten beautiful girls around. Lol. I just hope nerd influence don't rear it's ugly head. Great update can't wait for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL they are hanging in there. All 3 are still in the running so hopefully those points will increase in the coming weeks. The ghost stories are a surprise. I had no idea they helped boost the relationships so much. I'm sure they won't get cabin fever with 10 beautiful ladies around. What's up with the nerd influence?

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Who would have thought that ghost stories would have been so helpful? That's awesome because Debbie needed that jump. LOL. She's getting on better with Kellan now when it was with Loren that she had a higher relationship with before. Good job, Debbie! Keep it up, girl. You're catching up to Ebony.

    Just goes to show how unpredictable these challenged really are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! I remember PG saying it gave a boost to the guys when Chelsea told them. Erin never did, but Kellan seemed to enjoy doing it and the ladies, well some listened. Debbie really liked them so it worked in her favor. The scores have kept me surprised since day 1. Playing hands off really kept it interesting. It is very unpredictable!!! Just wait...

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I love how Kellan was distracted by Isolde's ass, it sucks that she got sent home though.
    Lenore and Loren joking and chatting about being the oldest twins was adorable.
    Can't believe the girls hung around the house in their nighties though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL they both seem to be ass men and they are getting eyefuls! Yeah, sorry she had to leave. They had that twin connection going. Lenore is still in it so that's something to look forward to.
      Since I'm not directing them, they won't get dressed unless they shower or something. So it's nighties or swimwear mostly. The guys aren't complaining.

      thanks for reading

      Delete