Friday, April 24, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 2: New Information

Loren

Kellan seemed to take elimination day harder than I did. He always was the more sensitive of the two of us. As nice as it would be, we couldn’t keep them all. Although I had to admit jumping down from 16 to 12 ladies in one swoop was a reality check, for them and for us. Another bothersome thing was when we looked over our ranking list we’d put the same girl on top. We both hoped that in the coming days, that would change. There were 12 other women in the house, surely we'd find a connection with someone different. With us being big sports and fitness buffs, it made sense that we'd both gravitated towards Ebony since she seemed to be into those things.


Kellan didn’t stay down for long, I mean how could he with so many good looking women still in the house. Dancing was always something I enjoyed, but I was learning how much better it was with a half-dressed woman in my arms. I had to take a lot of cold showers being in such close contact with these women and their nearly constant state of undress. I’m not complaining mind you, but well Tori said I needed to either wear more clothes or get ‘myself’ better under control.


Because the elimination was scary for them, the ladies also stepped up their game. Some sought out our attention more than others. They were relaxing more around us and the quirks of their personalities were starting to shine.


Desiree had a great voice and an even better ass. If she was gonna flaunt it, I was going to enjoy looking at it.


Kat and I continued to get along well. Maybe it was the genie connection, but either way hanging with her took no effort. She didn’t walk around barely dressed like some of the others, but I found myself not minding. I had a pretty good imagination, and I envisioned all sort so things about her. Then of course there was Ebony. Another one that was down to earth and easy to talk to. She was nice to look at, and had curves in all the right places. Latricia had a fun flirty side and was always down for a good dirty joke.

Like the week before, days were spent just hanging around the house talking to the ladies. Nearing day 5, Tori said we’d do the same thing as last week. Spending time with the ladies in the smaller groups afforded us a chance to get to know them better. The 12 names went into a hat and Kellan and drew out 6 each. It was time for another outing.


Lenore, Aida, Tasha, Isolde, Kalani and Persephone would be the one accompanying me to another hot spot around town. There was Foosball playing. Lenore and Kalani let their competitive side show and Kalani showed she had a bit of a sailor's mouth on her. I liked that. Then of course more dancing. The ladies couldn’t get enough of my sweet moves and who was I do deny them?

Kellan

After the first four were sent home, I decided to try harder to get to know everyone in the house. I started with Aida since we seemed to have the least connection at the end of last week. She was nice and we could have a decent conversation, but they felt forced from her end. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but it was almost as if she had her guard up and didn’t want to really let me in. Debbie and Ebony were the exact opposite.


They were fun to hang around and had no problem being goofy. I even managed to keep my eyes on Debbie’s face when we talked. That was no small feat considering the deep V of her nightgown begged for attention; attention I was more than happy to give. Kalani was another one that had a great sense of humor and Desiree…well I admit to not remembering a single thing we talked about.


How could I when faced with what she was wearing? Tasha had a captivating smile and I found myself saying silly things just to see it. Addison and I got along better than her sister and I.


They were individuals so what worked for one didn’t necessarily work well for the other. Being brothers with Loren proved that over and over again. She had a daring side and could tell a dirty joke like one chick I'd ever encountered. That mouth...yeah I wondered a lot what else that mouth of hers was good at. Ebony being a huge sports fan made her the first one I’d seek out for playing catch.


I wasn’t sure if it was her wolf side or her natural talent, but she most certainly did not ‘throw like a girl’. In fact several times I was knocked back when I caught the ball. She was laid back, fun to talk to. Like one of the guys, only way better to look at.

During our time out, Kalani and Persephone showed off their musical talents. They weren’t half bad, but I was more interested in watching the rocking of their hips than the song they were singing. Being the gentleman I am, I did cheer loudly for them once they finished. Persephone later asked me to dance.


While we did I got to learn more about her life on the island. She was a down to earth girl who loved the simple things in life. I could easily see myself chillin' on the beach, catching waves and working on my tan with her. Not that I really could tan, but I could watch her tan and hope that she liked to avoid tan lines.

On day 7 before Loren and I were set to talk about who we would send home, but Tori pulled Ebony into a closed door meeting. It caused a lot of buzz in the house trying to figure out what was going on. She looked upset when she came out but wouldn’t talk to anyone. 

Tori came to tell us what was going on. Apparently she lied on her application, gave a false name. They had received calls from her father after last week’s episode aired. Neither of us understood the big deal until Tori told us who her father was, none other than THE Wolfie Landgrabb. The man was a legend and he wasn’t very happy to find his youngest daughter on a dating show. She’d used her mother’s maiden name since she didn’t want to be accepted based off who her father was. Tori told us because she did lie we could automatically eliminate her this round. Mr. Landgrabb apparently wanted her off the show, but the final decision would be up to us. Talk about pressure. 


Loren and I sat and talked about it. It didn’t take us long to decide to keep her around. In the end, we decided that Persephone and Aida would be leaving. Aida and I really didn’t click no matter how hard I tried and although Loren got along better, he had that same stand-offish feeling with her. Persephone was fun but there seemed to be something missing. Neither of us could put our finger on it.


Week 2 (2 game days)

       Loren                                       Kellan
1. Ebony 32.77                            Ebony 42.48
2. Katherina 31.53                      Tasha 26.78
3. Deborah 14.41                         Kalani 18.41
4. Desiree 11.65                          Isolde 8.61
5. Latricia 10.83                          Addison 8.43
6. Kalani 10.00                            Deborah 6.67
7. Lenore 9.21                             Desiree 4.05
8. Addison 9.03                          Persephone 3.50
9. Persephone 3.89                      Lenore 2.60
10. Aida 2.33                              Latricia 0.26
11. Isolde 0.17                            Katherina 0
12. Tasha 0                                  Aida 0

**Same rules as last time apply. Top 6 were ‘safe’ even if a contestant fell into the bottom 6 for one of them. If they both had the same 2 in the bottom 6 then those two women were eliminated based upon their rank from there. These score represent 2 more days of hands off game play.**

Last elimination was slightly easier since those 4 all had the same score. This week since the scores were close for both brothers where Persephone was concerned she was chosen. Aida really did have a hard time. Kellan spent a lot of time expressing need for exercise, but she wasn't impressed by that. At least she moved up from the negative of last week. 
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Interesting week. The eliminations are going to get harder and harder. Looks like both brothers are having a great time still. Haha. I wondered when Ebony's identity was going to be found out. I figured it wouldn't take long. LOL with Wolfie wanting her off the show. Those protective dads and their double standards. He was cheering for Tyrone when he was on but wants his daughter off.

    Glad to see Deborah is still hanging in there. Looking forward to the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eliminations are getting harder. They always do the longer they get to know the contestants. The brothers are enjoying their time, how could they not with so many good looking ladies around. Yep, it didn't take Wolfie long to out Ebony. LOL The moment he saw her, he called wanting her home. The double standards are bad and I'm sure Abby told him just as much after he finished making his angry phone calls.

      Debbie is still hanging in.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Way to up your game Desiree LOL.. Walking around in your sleep wear haha. Your mother had to break television so your father wouldn't have a heart attack. Lol. Desmond would be in the hospital if he knew. Hm, I see Tasha is still second place with Kellan. While Katherina is second with Loren. I am surprised all three of my girls made it this far. : ) Go girls! Go! I was wondering Wolfie was going to hear the news it came out sooner rather then later. But I am glad the boys didn't let that effect there decision not one bit. I think Katherina's strategy here is letting him get to know her as a person on the inside first. I could be wrong though. But whatever she's doing it's working it looks like. I am probably jinxing myself.. Sad to see Persephone and Aida go I think each elimination will get harder and harder. Great update looking forward to tomorrow's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Yeah, Desiree has found her way in there. LOL aww on the TV being broken. She's trying to use what she can to her advantage and it seems to be working. Your girls are still hanging in there. :)

      Wolfie was bound to find out once the show aired. The phone calls have started and he wanted her home. Luckily the guys didn't cave to the pressure. Katherina is going the low key get to know them approach. It's working with Loren so far so hopefully she can keep it up.

      It was hard to see them go. Since this challenge is a bit different, the eliminations aren't as clear cut.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Wow look at Ebony go! and she would go if her father had his way, but he doesn't. Yep double standards in that how with Tyrone its "Thats my boy" and with Ebony angry phone calls to get her off the show. Oh well sorry Wolfie you are not getting your way there and your daughter is doing well but you never know with this challenge.

    LOL on Tori telling Loren to wear more clothes or get himself under control. Sorry Tori, we like Loren dressed that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, both of them have her on top. Hopefully they will change that soon because I don't want them fighting over her. LOL Wolfie, I'm sure Abby has told him to tone it down. He was supportive of Tyrone he better support the other child as well.

      LOL yeah Loren got a little 'excited' a time or two and they can't be airing that on the show. I'm sure the ladies agree to having him have dressed is the better option.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I'm still routing for Kellan to win this challenge, even with him being the more sensitive one. There's nothing wrong with that.
    I love how the girls started talking to him in their nighties and he lost his train of thought. Such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Kellan has a fan. He'll be happy to know that. Being sensitive could work in his favor.

      LOL Kellan is appreciating their state of undress even if he can't always concentrate.

      thanks for reading

      Delete