Sunday, April 26, 2015

Twins Bachelor Challenge-Week 4:Cabin Fever

Kellan



It was nice to see the ladies getting along. It would have been bad if they were always at each other’s throats. But then again mud wrestling could be hot, I wondered if Tori would allow something like that. I told Loren my idea and he agreed 100%. Tori wasn’t amused and told us they weren’t producing ‘that’ kind of show. Not really sure what she meant by that, but either way the idea was shut down.


Katherina and I had a nice talk one morning. The more I talked to her, the more she seemed to loosen up. She was sweet and being a genie gave us things to talk about. Tasha later joined in on the conversation and I admit to being momentarily distracted. She was a very animated talker and that nightie she wore barely contained her well-endowed chest. This was certainly one of the perks of this competition.


Lenore and I hadn’t gotten to know each other much, but we did have a nice talk about our favorite TV shows. She was quite the film buff.


I got to have a nice conversation with the two wolves in the house. They told me how it felt to change each time. They could control it mostly except on a full moon, then the change was involuntary. We’d seen that first hand. I also got to enjoy the view Ebony gave as she left to head outside. It was a mighty nice view.


Later that night, I went downstairs for a midnight snack thinking everyone was in bed. Desiree was awake. However she wasn’t in a talkative mood and she growled at me. I was shocked, and okay maybe a little scared, by her actions. The worst either of them had done in wolf form was scratch up some of the furniture.


The next day Tori suggested we all get out of the house. She thought Desiree could have been lashing because of a little cabin fever. We’d been cooped up in the house for a week so we all headed out to the renaissance festival.  


Latricia wanted to tell me my fortune. Debbie showed off her skills on the guitar. Lenore and I talked about archery. Ebony and I found time to toss around the football some. When we got home, Desiree apologized for her behavior. I told her it wasn’t a big deal.


Debbie wasn’t much into sports so I was shocked when she asked me to play catch the next morning. I’d only done that with Ebony up until now. Debbie wasn’t too good at playing catch. She certainly did throw like a girl, but it was cute so I didn’t mind. Plus it let me have the perfect excuse for some hands on training as I tried to show her how to properly hold the ball. I was hoping she’d have a wardrobe malfunction whenever she leaned over, but sadly that never happened.


The rest of the week was fine. I spent more time trying to get to know everyone. There was a major decision to make in a few weeks not to mention another elimination at the end of the week. Sending someone home wasn't easy. My thoughts and feelings were changing. I was growing closer to some more than others and I wanted to make sure I'd put forth a real effort with each woman before sending her home. 


The only issue I had was my dumb brother getting in the way of my conversation with Debbie. There were 7 other women in the house and he felt the need to talk to Debbie when he saw me with her just to be an ass.

Loren


The women in the house were definitely getting along and I like their comradery. Kellan’s idea for mud wrestling was shut down but watching them get somewhat handsy with each other was just as good. I was up for trying new things, but after Lucinda left I wasn’t sure if the other ladies would be so open minded, but now I was thinking it was still an option.


Latricia and I spent more time dancing. She was a fun girl to be around, always had an upbeat attitude and she knew how move. Of the ladies in the house, she seemed to be the one that enjoyed dancing as much as I did. That’s not to say the other ladies didn’t. 


Tasha showed me some of her moves and I enjoyed watching each and every one. Later was made beautiful music together singing karaoke.


The morning of our outing, Lenore was the only one in the kitchen when I went down for breakfast. I asked how she was doing with Isolde gone. She admitted to being a little bummed, but she’d be okay. I told her about when Kellan and I were bachelors on Donna’s season. It was hard to see my brother leave, so I understood how she felt.


At the festival Kat and I spent some time together. I’d gotten to know her pretty well. She came from a large family and wanted to have one of her own someday. I’d never thought of being a dad before, but it was something I’d be willing to consider with the right woman of course. Would I find that woman here? I wasn’t sure, but I thought there was a good possibility.

Considering we were barreling towards the end of this thing, I felt I needed to try and narrow down my feelings about each woman. Somewhere among them could potentially be the woman that would make me want to settle down. There was Kalani. Fun, beautiful Kalani. I never got tired of having a laugh with her.


Ebony still had a special place with me. She’d become a little more reserved since we learned who her father was. I admit to being a bigger fan of Wolfie Landgrabb than Kellan was. I wondered if that fact had anything to do with her lack of interactions with me. It wasn’t like she avoided me, but she’d changed since those first two weeks. I tried to reassure her, my interest in her had nothing to do with her father and everything to do with her, but I wasn’t sure if she believed me.


Desiree I learned was quite good at pool. She even showed me a trick or two. I hoped she’d be willing to show me a few more, even on the pool table if she were adventurous enough. 


Then there was Debs. She was fun, a great cook and easy going. I noticed she and Kellan had spent more time together this week. There was something my brother saw in her, so I wanted to know what it was. True I could have waited to talk to her after he was done, but where was the fun in that?


At the end of the week, like Kellan, I wasn’t looking forward to sending home two more ladies. The more we got to know them the harder it became to decide on who should leave. This week we realized that our split system wouldn’t work. For the first time we didn’t have two of the same women in the bottom. The only one we could agree on was Desiree. I liked her and we got along. I think Kellan was a little more gun shy, even if he wouldn’t admit it, after she growled at him. Kalani, she was a hard one to let go. We both liked her but when we weighed our feelings for her against the other options, it was with great distress that we finally decided she’d be the other one sent home.


Week 4 (2 game days)

Kellan                                      Loren

1. Deborah 55.58                    Latricia 56.73
2. Ebony 53.72                        Katherina 34.78
3. Tasha 27.13                         Lenore 30.44
4. Kalani 24.18                        Ebony 31.02
5. Desiree 22.87                      Desiree 28.45
6. Katherina 8.65                    Kalani 24.96
7. Lenore 8.43                         Deborah 23.93
8. Latricia 2.25                        Tasha 11.77

 **So yeah, the guys messed up what I thought was a good system. Like with Persephone, their scores for Kalani were the closest of the ladies up for elimination. I thought about just sending 1 lady home, but I liked keeping an even number of contestants, so for the first time someone above the line had to go. :( **

Latricia danced herself into first place. Those two would spend hours dancing. Debbie did what I thought was going to be impossible by taking 1st place from Ebony in Kellan’s eyes. I thought I was going to have another Landgrabb steal on my hands by having her take first from day 1 like Tyrone did with Lenora. Debbie had other ideas I guess. Let’s see if she can hold the lead.

8 comments:

  1. Mud wrestling LOL That is all this show needed right after Chelsea's season. The FCC would surely have them cancelled.

    Ebony what are you doing? You have to interact more, start flirting and show these boys that you are a whole lot more than just one of the guys.

    Nothing is sure in this challenge and when you play hands off things change often. Sorry to see Kelani and Desiree go and I am really wondering about how this is all going to end up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah the FCC would pull the plug sure thing. But in Kellan's defense, he didn't ask for the ladies to be naked, so they'd have bikinis. That makes it better right? hahaha

      She still was interacting, but just not as much. Playing catch really seems to be her go to thing with Kellan, they just didn't do it for as long. She really is like one of the guys and that was working in her favor. She's gonna have to turn on the charm.

      Hands off has giving me some real shocks! I'd think things were going one way only to be surprised when I took scores at the end of the 2 days. It is hard to send them home now. :( I had to go 'above the line' for Kalani but there wasn't any other way. I need to keep the number of ladies even.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Mud wrestling! LOL!!! OMG, those guys kill me. After Chelsea's season, mud wrestling would've had the show cancelled for sure.

    Way to go, Debs!!! That's my girl, getting in there and taking the lead. Now, keep it up. You can do it.

    Yeah,nit did look like it might be another alone grab steal. Tyrone certainly won by a landslide during Lenora's season. But, anything can happen and usually does. Sorry to see Kalani and Desiree go. It's going to be harder and harder for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they are guys after all. It's a turn on to see half-naked women grabbing and touching each other while covered in mud right??? Well Tori shut down that idea because yeah after Chelsea's season the whole show is on notice.

      LOL yeah Debbie snuck in there and grabbed #1 for Kellan. First the ghost stories now playing catch. I really did think it was going to be a Landgrabb steal but I guess not. It was hard to send them both home. :(

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Come on Tasha forget about the girls and go after the boys! Katherina time to step it up! Come girls get that score up! Katherina is also one of a twin she has a twin brother who is nothing like her. lol. Well Desiree made it to week four she did good. Shame she growled at Kellan. At least she apologized and left on an okay note. Back home for you Desiree. She wishes them both the best. Sorry to see Kalani and Desiree go.. each and each elimination is going to get harder I am afraid. Mud wrestling LOL. Well after Chelsea's season that's a big No. You said the results will be surprising. I wonder if someone toward the bottom is going to get a huge boost in score soon. Well this have been a great update. Can't wait to see the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL The girls still hang out with each other a lot, but not as bad as in the beginning. Katherina is doing the slow and steady approach, at least with Loren. I didn't know she was a twin, I would have used that as a talking point. Desiree, yeah they were talking then she just growled at him. It was funny, but I guess it didn't help her score. :( It was hard to send them, but as the number narrows down the scores are getting more competitive. hahaha yeah mud wrestling sounded like a good idea to the guys. Tori, not so much.

      Week 5 up tomorrow. Almost done. :)
      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. Kellan getting scared by Desiree was so cute!
      Aw, I can't believe that Ebony became so reserved after they found out who she really was.

      Delete
    3. LOL it was unexpected. They were chatting then she just growled at him. I've not played with wolves much so this is all new.

      Yeah, Ebony doesn't want to be picked based off who her father is which is why she used a different name. Now she's not sure if they like her or Wolfie.

      thanks for reading

      Delete