Sunday, July 20, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.18


A lot changes in two years. The adjustment to not seeing the girls daily took some time. We did talk or text a lot and we'd use Skype as well. I worked a lot and dated here and there, but no one was ever that serious. Rebecca I met at work. She was a new hire and my boss wanted me to show her the ropes. After dating Raven, I'd tried not to mix business and pleasure, but Rebecca actually pursued the relationship.


We went out for a few months but I had to end it, I quickly learned she wanted more than the casual dating I had in mind. It caused a bit of a hiccup at work, and she ended up being transferred to a different office. When the girls came back for the summer I made sure we enjoyed our time together.


Hope had gotten into computer games and we'd play together a lot, Grace was still found with her head in a book. However the two of them got along well. I think they complimented each other nicely since Hope was still the more outgoing one. At the summer fair they talked me into a hot dog eating contest, who would have know Hope could eat so much so fast, and that I couldn't.




Boy they didn't let me live that one down for a while. Cora and I talked often. She did a good job keeping me informed about the girls and their activities. I even flew out for their first ballet recital. She was loving her job in the pediatric department of the hospital. We didn't talk much about her relationship with Tristan (I still called him Tracy when we talked just to annoy her) but I did know they lived together and were engaged. The girls liked him ok, and said he worked all the time and was hardly ever home. They didn't like his dad all that much, they'd only met him a few times but they said he was scary looking and wasn't very nice. To them, or Cora. Hearing that ticked me off, but when I asked Cora about it, she just brushed it off.


She did say they weren't around him often so I had nothing to worry about. When the girls went back in the fall, I went back to focusing on work more. Mom even talked me into having dinner with her and Sha some nights. Dad said Nick was doing good in college, he was studying telecommunications and apparently partying hard like I did. Of course I didn't tell Dad that part when Nick would call me. I also told him to make sure he was extra careful, not that I didn't love my girls, but he needed to avoid that oops that I made. At least at such a young age.

I was still enjoying my bachelor lifestyle and doing my best to avoid anything that resembled a relationship, until my buddy set me up. He'd asked me to go hang out, but when I got there I found out it was a double date of sorts. I'd been ambushed into a blind date with the friend of the girl he liked.


Blythe Wood was everything I needed to avoid, but there was something about her that drew me in.


Girlfriend count: 9 (just know he will end up dating 11 women since his counter messed up)
Fawn Goodfellow
Tiffany Angles
Evion Frost
Paris Vanderbuilt
Alysia Abbott 
Raven Allure
Gillian Sherrod 
Chrissy Roe
Rebecca Alston

20 comments:

  1. Blythe Wood you say...
    Any relation to a certain Holly we all know (and love)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading from my phone so I can't see her face super well

      Delete
    2. Not sure if she's of any relation or not. She is PG's creation. She allowed me to use her and Raven Allure when I put out the call for girlfriends. She'll be created in the next update when Blythe is shown more.

      Delete
    3. Yeah I meant Holly Wood. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmm do I smell romance in the air? I can only hope. I can't wait till the girls hit teenhood and see how Davis reacts when the boys come around since he knows what is in their tiny minds. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With him and Blythe? Possibly. Years have passed, he's changed, grown...so anything is possible.

      The girls as teens, ha yeah that'll be something for sure won't it. Davis is gonna be scaring away every boy that knocks on the door I'm sure. LOL

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Oh My God! She looks like Cora! I hadn't noticed that until I seen her with that hair, which btw I love, and sitting next to Davis like that. Something drew him in for sure, she looks like the love of his life who is marrying someone else. Oh boy is this story getting good or what! You are definitely a genius Jazen.

    I am loving Davis' relationship with the girls, it looked like they had real fun at the festival and I seen Grandma Kerri's house in the background at the hot dog eating contest.

    Blythe is related to Holly. I think Holly is her Great Great Great Grandmother. It was a legacy and she was an heir in I don't remember which generation but my best guess is 5th or 6th.

    Can't wait for next weekends update this is really getting good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!!! I gave her different hair and BAM it was Cora. LOL once I saw her, I knew I had to save her for last. Thank you for the use of the sim. It worked out well. :)

      Davis and his girls are close. He turned out to be a pretty good dad and they have a lot of fun together. He's come a long way from when they were just dropped off on his doorstep. LOL yeah Kerri's house is right next door. That house gets a lot of play in all of our stories.

      Ah...well nice to have a bit of the Wood family in the game. She is hopefully enjoying her screen time. Raven is dating, can't remember who, but just had a baby.

      Next weekend's updates are gonna be fun

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Hmmm..... Blythe resembles someone else in his life. imo anyway

    another hmmm that dad of Tracey's doesn't sound good at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah she does, funny how that complete accident has worked in my favor.

      hahaha...everyone get's his name wrong now. :P and yeah we'll find out more about Tristan's family later.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. Oh noooooo, I was wishing they'd be together, Davis and Cora.... A shame :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But maybe Bythe is just anhther one. There's still hope ;)

      Delete
    2. LOL...well Blythe does have potential,but Davis still has 1 girl to go to complete his LTW so maybe there is still hope.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  6. Shafer249 here. I guess you won't be needing my Avie after all. Hooray! For getting that lifetime wish completed! Blythe sure does look alot like Cora. I am sure this will bring some interesting reactions all around! Glad to see Davis still has quality time with his girls. Hope won the hot dog eating contest! Yay Hope! Ayden Van Gould, can be a bit scary looking but lol. At least he has that 'Proper' trait. Understandable why Davis would get mad about it though. Great chapter can't wait for the next : ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's not done yet. He has to date 11 women to complete his LTW since one of the Uni girls didn't count. Blythe is only #9 for counter's sake.

      She does look a lot Cora. It was a total accident LOL, she is a sim from PG and we have all been stunned at how much she and Cora look alike. They came to an agreement on custody and Cora has been really good about making sure Davis has is time with the girls.

      LOL Ayden,yeah he's freaky looking for sure. He was married to Jenni until she died. Gotta love SP hook ups.

      We'll see how everything plays out next weekend.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
    2. Shafer249 here. Oh yeah I forgot the counter messed up! lol. I can't wait to see how everything plays out!

      Delete
  7. Davis is jealous. He wants Cora and so, he thinks he is in like with the one that sort of looks like her, in hair colour only. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...he is very jealous. Blythe was a look a like by total accident. LOL I put out a call for girlfriends and PG (Blythe's maker) offered her up. When I saw her in CAS I knew how I wanted to use her.

      Delete
  8. So close to completing his LTW now!! He's so oblivious, being attracted to someone who resembles Cora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was crazy how much she looked like Cora. I saved her for last for that reason. It worked out so well. But yep, that's why he was so drawn to her...

      he's close! It's a fairly easy LTW to do so that helps.

      thanks for reading

      Delete