Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen. 3.1


Living in the house with two women would be most guy's dream...except it's not. Not when those two women are your mother and her partner. Don't get me wrong, I love Mom and Sha, they are pretty cool as far as parents go, well when they aren't sucking face that is. My life is pretty typical, well other than I have two 'moms', I don't see it that way. I see it as Mom and Sha, cuz that's what I call her.


We hang out a lot, she's pretty cool and let's me play juice pog when Mom's not around. It's not what you're thinking...she won't really give me the 'illegal for my age stuff' but it's fun all the same. She says she's preparing me for college.


Mom and I play the normal ping pog, and it's just as fun. Yep, my life is standard, I go to school, I date, a lot, and I take care of my best bud, Rascal. Today, however, is not a typical day. Today is Mom's wedding day. She and Sha had planned on getting married a few years ago, but well, apparently I threw a hissy fit and they put things off for a while.


I feel kinda bad about that, but Mom never once complained. She's pretty awesome. Since her dad died when I was just a baby, I have the distinguished honor of giving my mom away. Although if you think about it, I'm not really giving her away. It's not like she's moving out of the house and leaving me on my own, although that could be awesome...but I digress. Today is a big day for them. I think it's gonna be kinda boring, all the family is coming, so at least I get to see Elise.


Mom told me I could invite a friend, so I invited Fawn Goodfellow she's my current interest. I wouldn't call her a girlfriend, I don't really do those, too many women out there to be tied down with just one. But she is an upper class-man, a senior to my freshman status, so that gives me a bit of clout around campus. She's a pretty girl, with a rockin' bod, and let's just say she's not as 'uptight' about some things like some of the girls my age. Win/win.



But back to my Mom, I think she might look as good as me all dressed up like she is. Even though I'm happy for her, I'm most excited about the wedding entertainment. Wolfie Landgrabb is going to be performing for us. Man that dude rocks...and back before he 'settled down' he was a real ladies man! I was going to be like him, dating, enjoying life. No wifey and kids for this guy. Luckily his music hasn't suffered from his new domestic lifestyle like some bands. Once some guys got married or fell in love all they wrote were sappy love songs and crap. Nope, Wolfie may have settled down in life, but not in his music!

 The wedding...grams was crying the moment Mom and I walked down the aisle.



I had to admit, Sha looked pretty all dolled up as well. Mom and Sha wrote their own vows which made more people cry, heck even Fawn was wiping at her eyes.






The ceremony was short, rose petals were thrown in celebration of the happy couple being united.


There was the cutting of the cake...who doesn't love cake and then the highlight of the night Wolfie performed!





It rocked. That man is badass on a guitar. All the love in the air put me in a bit of a mood, and Fawn agreed to go with me to make-out a bit away from the adults.



No one would know we were missing since I'd already posed for a million and one pictures. She also said she'd sneak over later that night since I had the house to myself. Mom and Sha were staying at some fancy hotel for the night. Even though it's kinda gross to think about, they wouldn't be they wouldn't be the only ones getting lucky tonight if all went well.



***A/N***
Well hope you enjoyed the start of Davis' generation. Should be fun to hear from a guy since the first two gens were female, and starting with a teenager no less. :)

Thanks to Piazzagirl1015 for loaning me Wolfie. He was her gen 3 heir! Check out his bonus shots below. 

He was really making himself at home.



I've never seen Sha do this before. She doesn't have the evil or mean trait so guess it was just Wolfie. LOL



 He spent a lot of time booing the poor girl with pig tails.


Also Kerri is now complete with both her LTW and her career! Gen. 2 officially completed. 

22 comments:

  1. Haha the ladies looked fantastic at the wedding for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wanted them to match sorta, so dresses were similar in color and the headbands were the same.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. Aww! I love that Wolfie was the entertainment. Poor Davis, looking up to the wolfman. He sure has a good start on his "career". I'm glad he has came around to his mom and Sha. The wedding was beautiful, both gals looked great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) yes he was awesome entertainment! He does look up to Wolfie and his womanizing ways...should be fun. Yeah he's already charming the ladies. :)

      Kerri is happy about that too, she wants to have a good relationship with her son, and now he's older and can understand.

      Thanks...telling it from Davis' POV was fun. He skips over all the 'boring' stuff.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. I was able to tell right away that you changed to Davis as the tone was different. The wedding was beautiful and both women looked beautiful in their dresses. Davis looked handsome in his tux, Fawn is going to be swept right off her feet, she won't know what hit her. Davis does need a better role model than the old Wolfie.

    It was wonderful to see Wolfie in your story and I'm so glad he didn't burn the house down with the deep fryer, or at least I hope he didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay!!! I'm glad the difference could be heard. Hopefully I'll do him justice.

      Aww thanks. I had fun getting them all dressed up for the wedding. They'd waited a long time for this. I was really hoping SP would have married off Ansley, but sadly it just never happened for her. :(

      LOL Davis LOVES Wolfie, well the old womanizing Wolfie. He still thinks his music is good though. :D

      No he didn't burn down the house. He made corn dogs, and Sha scared him twice LOL. Oh and he's a flirt. He was hitting on Ichelle when he was off screen. hahahaha Thanks for loaning him to me. :)

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. WOW, loved the ceremony. So nice to see love in all forms coming out for everyone :D I hope Davis is planning on being nice to Fawn... but anything can happen with your stories :P
    Always good to read though, loved it XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Telling it from Davis' POV was fun. Love was certainly in the air. And Davis is going to be plenty nice to Fawn ;)...for as long as he's interested in her...

      Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. BEautiful wedding, and Davis - he only wait till his mom's left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yep Davis knew exactly what he wanted to do once he had the house to himself...

      inside the head of a teenage boy, should be fun right.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Beautiful wedding! Something tells me Davis will be a very exciting man to read about :D I really can't wait to see how his generation goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wanted to make sure Kerri got her happy ending.

      Davis...yeah well he's gonna be a busy one for sure. :)

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  7. O.o. Looks like Davis is already on his way to achieve his LTW...
    I found it great how you invited Wolfie and the way Davis described his life.
    Can't wait to see Davis' life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Davis is moving fast. :)

      Thanks, glad PG loaned him to me, and Wolfie's previous lifestyle played in perfectly with what Davis wants to do with his life.

      He's going to be a busy boy for sure.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. Already loving his rebel voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First guy I've had...I want him to be fun :)

      Delete
  9. LOL...that's putting it mildly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, definitely a different approach from Ansley and Kerri's story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. Davis is my first male and he will certainly be all man LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  11. The pictures of him leading her down the aisle were too sweet!! Where did you get the pose from, if I may ask? It couldn't have been more perfect :3

    I see he's starting early :D Go woohooer mod :D (though in my game it wouldn't let my teenage sims cuddle on a bed and woohoo like they seem to have done, even though it was all set up right) He's gonna have a fun life from the looks of it! Hope he doesn't get anyone pregnant, but I think he's smarter than that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I gave you the link on the main thread. :)

      LOL love that woo-hoo mod, it comes in handy. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. I have issues with the teen/adult interactions even though it's set correctly.

      Davis is all about partying hard and having a good time. Let's hope he's smart enough to not knock anyone up at this early age.

      thanks for reading

      Delete