Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.3



The mood around the house was somber for a few weeks. Mom spent a lot of time at Gram's house when we got back. Mom was still unhappy with me, Sha said it would blow over, but it was all too much at once. I helped out more around the house riding out my seemingly indefinite punishment.


When I wasn't fixing stuff, or caring for Rascal I worked out. Having a good bod was important.   I only saw Fawn and Sophie at school. Fawn was thankful that Mom hadn't called her parents. With everything going on, she never got around to it. I told her I took the brunt of the heat, and she had nothing to worry about. That calmed her a bit, and we snuck off to the parking lot for a little make out session in her car. Three weeks...three weeks I was grounded before Mom decided let me off for good behavior.


Kerri: There are rules to the house Davis.

Davis:  I know Mom...

Kerri: I don't think you do. I will not be disrespected in my own home.

Davis:  I know Mom, I wasn't trying to, I swear. I'm sorry.

I flashed her a grin, she looked like she still wanted to be mad at me, but she returned my smile.

Kerri: Don't let it happen again.


Davis:  I won't. I promise.

Kerri: Good, now we need to have another talk...

I groaned. The last thing I wanted or needed was the sex ed talk with my mom. The thought was enough to make my skin crawl. Somethings needed to be done man to man. Mom wouldn't understand.

Davis:  No need Mom. Dad covered all the 'talks' I'll need.

I got up and kissed her cheek before retreated quickly from the kitchen.

With the lockdown lifted, Sha agreed to teach me to drive. Mom'd tried once to teach me, but I scared her, something about yellow lights meaning stop not speed up. Either way she was in no hurry to get back in the car with me. 


Things picked back up with both Fawn and Sophie. Fawn had even asked me to be her date to prom. I wasn't sure I would go, but I said what the hell, especially since I'd passed my driver's test and was now licensed. A few weeks later, Sophie also asked me. I thought about lying, but since there was a chance of her seeing me there, I told her I was going with Fawn, but strictly as friends. She was upset, but I promised to take her to the carnival when it came to town, so that cheered her up.



Before they knew it, Sha's birthday had rolled around. She'd hit the big 40 and worried about gaining weight and mom losing interest in her. Mom assured her that wasn't the case, besides she was only 2 years older so not much difference.


Prom night came, and it was great. Fawn and I were crowned king and queen. It was a great night, especially after the prom ended. Her parents were gone for the weekend, so we had our  own private after party.






**A/N**

So...Fawn really likes Davis, apparently she never left his side all night. And she talked him into dating her (HATE that I have no control over that) so at prom they became an official couple. I was trying to hold off on having girlfriends until after he became a YA since I don't know if she'll count towards his LTW or not. Guess we'll see how it goes. If all else fails, I'm sure Davis won't mind dating 11 women LOL.

Bonus shots first up Toya (Graham and Ichelle's second child)


Elise YA--she is up for download via my mediafire


16 comments:

  1. I knew Davis was a smooth talker and flashing that smile sealed the deal. Two girls at once? Surely this is going to explode in his face but I am sure at some point but he will come out smelling like a rose and ready to move on. I had a laugh with the sex talk and the driving lessons. Yellow light means speed up, no wonder his mother won't go back in the car with him.

    Both Tanya and Elise are beautiful and I might just have to download Elise and get her DNA in my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep and he doesn't have the schmoozer or charismatic trait :P He's just a natural charmer. He is a busy busy boy dating both girls. Hopefully he'll be able to keep them separated until school ends. If not, I'm sure he'll think of something since he's not dating either. They are both just friends with benefits in his eyes. LOL

      hahaha yeah...that driving thing. Having gone through that with my daughter a few years ago, it's still fresh in my mind. At least with Sha being a witch, she can freeze time or something if needed.

      Feel free to grab her. I'm trying to be better about sharing my sims. She still won't upload to the exchange. :( I've tried 3 times now.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
    2. I had a hard time uploading sims for EVER. I cleared my cookies/cache and any temporary files in my EA folder, and that did the trick! Maybe it'll help you. I can only hope!

      Delete
    3. Yeah it goes through cycles. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't. As long as you guys can get her through mediafire, it works for me. :)

      Delete
  2. Going to download her now and I will let you know before I use her. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy. She should be CC free. I went through all of her outfits prior to uploading her to make sure. Only game stuff.

      Delete
  3. Davis, what a player. "Strictly as friends." I've heard that one before. Recently... in my own game. Hmmm..

    I'm glad things are kosher between him and Kerri again, I'm sure the house was plenty tense for a while. It doesn't surprise me that Davis was Prom King... I'm sure he had the vote of every lady there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep friends...with some benefits :D hahaha Davis is certainly a ladies man.

      Yeah, she can't stay mad at him for long, and he knew he was wrong for what he said. He's a cocky teen, but he loves him mom and he does respect her and Sha. But he is a cocky teen...so attitudes are bound to happen from time to time.

      He did mostly get the ladies' votes, even being a 'freshman' hahaha

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Sneaky lil Davis....I hope he's thinking protection cause he might find himself in a position he doesn't want to be in if he doesn't use protection. 11 women that is a lot! I can't wait to see how it all ends up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Davis is a charmer :) should be fun to watch his generation. Let's hope he's being safe with all his activities. If he ends up as a teenage father, Kerri is gonna be pissed! Well his LTW is heartbreaker and I'm not sure if the teenage one will count or not towards his 10. We'll see.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. You didn't get the yes/no option? Somehow, I remember getting that, but... maybe I'm making up the memory. I'd swear Marie had the option when Dawson asked her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I never have when it happens at prom. At least not for me. Um...in Kiss, Aric ended up with his girlfriend the same way. He wasn't even dating anyone when he went. LOL I just went with it, the curveballs the game throws.

      Delete
  6. Davis gets off.... for now....
    Of course he would be prom king, he seems to be a popular social butterfly.
    (There's a mod to prevent prom relationships, I hate when they get stuck with someone at prom, then they are always considered cheaters when they move on)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep...he's a very popular boy :D

      I didn't know about that mod. It sucks that they get involved like that. Sometimes it's not terrible that's really how Aric and Nina started dating LOL. She's lucky I kept her around after that LOL

      Delete
  7. Well, Davis, having two girls on the go at once can't possibly go well, can it oO
    It's nice that Boyd already gave him the talk. Since they are both vampires he could probably do it better than Kerri anyway, and the poor girl has enough to worry about right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davis is a busy young man. :)

      Boyd did already give him the talk. He's turned out to be a good father despite how things ended with him and Kerri.

      thanks for reading

      Delete