Sunday, June 29, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen. 3.9




My final year was spent in a blur. The parties, the girls, the sleeping through class. I don't know how I managed to pass, but I did.


Being back home was nice, and smelled so much better than the frat house. Mom was excited to have me home, and was very proud of me getting a degree.



Having three herself, she put a lot of importance on getting an education. I loved being back home, but being back in the house...well Mom and Sha they've gotten used to having the house to themselves.





Kerri: Darling, you don't have to move out. This place is plenty big.

Davis: I know Mom, but I am an adult now, I kinda need to live on my own. Plus, you two...well you two need your privacy.

Mom just smiled and told me she understood.



I wasn't moving far, but I had found a nice townhome across town. It was small and low maintenance which is exactly what I wanted. I'd landed a job with the Moonlight Falls Phantoms, our local football team. With my degree in sports, plus my ability to sweet talk almost anyone into almost anything, I was told I was a perfect fit in the recruiting department. I'd be starting at the bottom, but I knew I would move up rather fast.


Being in my own place was great. I could sit around in my undies, playing my video games and not have to worry about being 'decent' around Mom or Sha. Life was good. I was moving up at work, and getting to know my neighbors, one really cute one in particular.



Alysia was a gorgeous woman. She was easy going, and fun. We could really have fun when we were together, but she wasn't the only girl I was seeing. The players had rules about not dating the cheerleaders, but that rule didn't apply to my department. So enter Raven. She'd been on the squad for about a year, I remember seeing her warm up for practice.




She really could fill out a pair of yoga pants. I made sure both women knew it was nothing exclusive. I didn't want a repeat of Fawn or Tiffany. Each girl had their own thing about them that made them special. Alysia, being a fairy, well that was fun...for lots of reasons.


And drinking from her always gave me an extra pep in my step. She was very focused on her career and we had the same feelings on kids. Didn't need or want them.


Raven, at times mentioned one day settling down. I would make it clear that wouldn't be with me. I mean what was it with girls and their need for families. Cora had talked about wanting that 'idyllic' dream. The husband, kids, career. We'd had many a discussion on how that was not the life for me. I ran into Sofie shortly after I'd gotten back, she was married and pregnant. Fawn had even gotten herself engaged. I knew mom was hoping for grandkids, she'd hinted to me settling down and giving her one several times.


I just smiled and nodded. I had plenty of life to live...I wouldn't live forever like dad since I was only half vamp, but my aging had slowed, so I'd be this active hunk of a guy for many a century. Two years home, and loving life until I got the most unexpected visitor.





Girlfriend count: 6(but at this time only 4 are showing on his counter)
Fawn Goodfellow
Tiffany Angles
Evion Frost
Paris Vanderbuilt
Alysia Abbott --Thanks SOnet104 for allowing me to use her.
Raven Allure --Thanks Piazzagirl1015 for allowing me to use her.

Davis is at level 3 of his job--Recruiter 

**Bonus shots**
So this was the failed graudation. LOL Holly, at least Mugsy got it right.



Loved their faces here. :)


This is Davis' younger brother Nickolas. I have no clue how he got blonde hair since both his parents have black hair.

 

18 comments:

  1. My vote is on him getting a visit from a kid...or teenager that happens to be his. Can't wait to see what the next update brings with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...ah so his younger days coming back to catch him. He was an 'active' kid so that could happen.

      His visitor will be revealed next update

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that house! Did you make that one yourself, its beautiful. I love the dress you put on Raven. I has a laugh at that pic where they were dancing. What was Davis looking at? Not very discreet is he LOL!

    I didn't know that if they were half human they would age. So far on Vampire's I have only played Caleb but I did find out about the fairy moodlet they get during University. The minute I seen Alysia I thought about that. One question about the vampires, I have only seen Caleb bit the wrist, never the neck, is the neck only for romance? or is it random?

    I see his girlfriend number is still at 4, is it still broken or does the number go up after they break up?

    Nice cliffhanger and I'm dying to see who is at the door although I am thinking its either Cora or someone is already dropping a baby on his doorstep. Although it seems too early for a baby so my money is on Cora. Awaiting anxiously to see who is at the door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. No I didn't make it, it's a game bin home. Um the Mediterranean Town is what it's called. I simply recolored it and redecorated it to fit Davis better. Glad you liked Raven's new outfit. I thought it looked nice on her and LOL...I didn't even notice where his eyes were. hahahaha nice...nope he wasn't subtle at all.

      I answered the aging thing on the thread, but will repeat here. That statement was made up by me. In game his aging says NEVER so he will remain a YA forever at this point. And yes for the neck biting, they have to be at least romantic interests for them to bite the neck, otherwise it's gonna be the arm.

      I'm ahead in game play, but the counter does seem to be fixed. He will be 1 behind as I can't adjust the relationship with Paris again so Davis will just have to suffer and date 11 women. LOL...poor him.

      Sorry about the cliffhanger. I'll try to not make you wait to long to see who's at the door. Davis was a busy busy boy both in high school and in college so it could be someone dropping a kid off with him. And it's not too early since this chapter took place over a span of 2 years I think. Alysia or Raven or any number of women he may have hooked up with could be coming back.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Shafer249 here great chapter! Congrats on him graduating. He's been a busy guy. Can't wait to see who is at that door and who he will be dating next. Or is there a little bundle of joy at the door? Or is it an angry woman from his past? Oh, the possibilities. 6 down.. four more to go? Wait his counter is showing 4? Then it's 6 more to go I am sure he won't mind lol. Great chapter can't for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, and no worries on the double posts, I deleted the extra.

      He has been a busy guy so there is no telling who is at his door. I'm sure if it's an angry woman, Davis will be able to charm his way out of trouble LOL. Tomorrow we find out the answer to who's there.

      and yeah the counter is messed up, but I think I've fixed it sort of. He's only 1 behind now instead of 2 so not too bad. And yeah...he won't mind I'm sure.

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to see who the visitor is either....part of me feels it is either an ex or a teen saying he/she is his child. I only have Ambitions so love seeing the other things other expansion packs bring to the game. I wonder if the vampires in TS3 can turn to bats like the ones in TS2...Can't wait to see the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they don't turn into bats. They will start to burn in the sun and they run faster. You should check the origin site on occasion. With S4 coming out they run good deals on the other EPs. A few weeks ago several of them were only $10.

      I'm gonna release the next update today so all questions will be answered.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. I bet I know who it is! He mentioned her again.... like she's always kicking around in his mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...she's the first girl that has walked away from him. A man with that sort of ego...that's a major hit.

      Delete
  6. Gosh this guy is so lucky. I wonder when he'll wake up though. Gongratulations for the graduation!
    By the way, such a beautiful house he got, did you make it yourself or is it a housegame? I don't remember this one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davis has led a pretty good life so far. Things are going well for him, no reason to change it.
      LOL that graduation was a disaster. I got so annoyed, but at least he completed his degree so it wasn't all for nothing.

      Glad you like the house, I answered where to find it on the thread. :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  7. I love what you did with th house. I never would have guessed it was an ea premade one. Can't wait t see who the visitor is. ( he I'm still so behind!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. With a bit of work, some of the premades can look good. The orginial yellowish color was no good for him, so that had to go. After that, making it look like a bachelor pad was fun and easy enough. :) leather couches and a big tv LOL

      no worries on being behind. it's not going anywhere. hope classes are going well

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  8. mystery visitor! does he/she come with a gift package? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. we'll find out next chapter who the visitor is :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cora? Is that you? :O (i'll be looking out for her from now on, haha, I just know she'll have to turn up again somewhen!

    ReplyDelete