Sunday, June 22, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.5



It was my senior year. I never thought I'd make it. Mom and I still hung out from time to time. I was kicking her butt at table tennis.


I spent a lot of time keeping in top physical shape. Mom and Sha spent a lot of time making out. Mom also finally took a liking to Rascal.




It wasn't that she didn't like him, she just wasn't has interested in him as Sha and I were. Now days it was mostly Sha. My birthday finally rolled around. Mom and Sha threw me a party. Dad and Elise flew in, it was EPIC.



Fawn even came home from college to be there. Ever since prom, she'd thought we were 'officially' dating. I'm sure she'd hooked up with some guys at college, but when she came home she was all over me. Not that I minded.


Graduation day as great. Mom and Sha were shocked to find out I had the highest GPA and took Valedictorian. What can I say...I had great tutors. They weren't shocked that I was voted Most Popular.



I had gotten an athletic scholarship to Uni. Girls dug jocks and I was looking forward to cashing in on that status. With my moving date fast approaching, I thought it best to let Fawn know we needed to see other people.


I just didn't want her holding on to some idea of us getting married and having babies. Neither of those options are in my life plans! No wifey and no kids. It's going to be the bachelor lifestyle for me. She was not happy to get that message, especially via a text message, but she was gone back to school plus having a long drawn out conversation on the phone was time not well spent.

Girlfriend count: 1-Fawn Goodfellow

**Bonus Shots**

Blooper: I sent Kerri to bed but somehow she ended up in the snow nearly frozen to death. OOPs...




Looks like Ichelle is pregnant again. Not sure why she showed up at the house after graduation.


Toya--Graham and Ichelle's second daughter.


Oh---In this shot, the pale blonde kid in the background is Davis' younger brother Nickolas. Next time I'm in game, I'll get a better shot of him.



12 comments:

  1. Davis off to Uni...can't wait to see this haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...he's gonna have a ball I'm sure

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  2. 1 notch on the bedpost and now 9 more to go. I see he sent the breakup text but the way he explains it doesn't sound too bad. Why string the girl along if you know you don't want that type of relationship, but he should have given her the news face to face.

    Toya is really cute, this family is turning out nice looking sims. Ichelle having another baby, its happening all over Moonlight Falls, betting this one will be another cutie.

    Poor Kerri, wonder what made that happen. Glitches everyone, I wouldn't know this game without them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, only 9 more to go. The break up text is great. :D makes it so much easier especially when you try to invite the girls over and they won't show up. But yes, he didn't want to string the girl along, plus he didn't want to be tied down.

      They are turning out some cute girls. I will upload Toya when she hits YA age. Funny enough, she's the only one really having babies that I get pop ups for.

      I have no idea, I really sent her to bed, she was even laying in the snow like she was sleeping. It was crazy. And yeah, we learn to work with the glitches.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Shafer249 here. Well that's 1 down for Davis 9 more to go. Poor Kerri.. Glad you got her out of the cold. Can't wait to see how well Davis does in University.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too, can't have her dying because she froze to death.

      Having all these women is going to be crazy. Luckily they don't have to date long, but he is going to have quite the revolving door of women. hahaha...his list of hated ex lovers is gonna be long.

      His uni years are coming up soon.

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. break up via text. what a dick. Chicken!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well in his defense when he tried to invite her over she was always busy.

      Delete
  5. All grown up and too many girls. haha
    At least he told Fawn what he expected, although by text? Too much drama for him. *LOL*
    Momsicle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL lots of girls...we are just getting started.

      I'd not done the break up via text before but she wouldn't come over when invited so he had to end it.

      poor Kerri freezing in the snow

      Delete
  6. Wow, honestly Davis? Break up via text? How low of you! :( (though not entirely unexpected)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, quick and easy method there. Davis didn't want to date her anyway, it was all in her head according to him. :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete