Saturday, June 21, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen 3.4


The working out is paying off. Both Fawn and Sofie appreciate my efforts. Today was my date with Sophie. She was still a bit mad at me about prom, I even had to suffer through my homework on my own for a bit.


However, as promised I take her to the carnival. It was great. Roller coasters, cotton candy, and making out.



Couldn't ask for a better day, well until she wasn't ready for it to end. When I dropped her off at home, she invited me in, and being the gentleman I am, I couldn't say no. Beside she'd be graduating and going off to Uni in a few months so had to get my fun in where I could.  The day was great, expect I missed curfew. Sha caught me sneaking in.




Sha:  Davis, you are two hours late!

Davis:  Sorry..we were watching a movie.

Her eyebrow raises, like she doesn't believe me.

Sha:  You know the rules. Curfew is at 11.

Davis: Please don't tell Mom, this is the first time I missed curfew.


Well the first time they'd caught me. I'd gotten really good with sneaking out of and back into the house.

Sha:  Because you've been doing better, I'll let you off this time, but don't let it happen again.

Davis:  You're the best Sha.

After Fawn and Sofie graduated, school became a little boring. I dated a few other girls, but none of them really had the same appeal. Both girls kept in touch with me, so it was still very cool to say I hung out with college girls.


Mom's birthday rolled around, we had a small party at the house. I had to admit she was aging well, not a single gray sight. Like Sha, Mom wanted to get a make-over.


While they went out, I got a call from Sofie. She was in town and wanted to hang out for a bit so we met up at the bowling alley.

Mom got a call from Grams a few days later, she was engaged. Mom was shocked, she had no clue Grams was even dating. I hoped it was a marriage for companionship only. Either way Mom, was happy that Grams had finally found love, even if it was late in life.

I on the other hand, shuddered at the idea. I was just trying to graduate high school and head off to college. I was looking forward to partying, joining a Frat house, and lovin' the ladies.

**Bonus shots**

Better shot of Sha and Kerri's new looks. Sha is going through a mid-life crisis. Luckily Kerri hasn't gotten one.



This is Hector, Ansley's fiance.


15 comments:

  1. Great chapter : ) Loved both Kerri's and Sha's makeovers. Glad to Ansley found herself a good looking man. :) I hope Davis will be more careful about curfew next time... but Sha was cool to let him off the hook. Looking forward to more. This is Alisha btw... oh, wait! Shafer249 as you know me on thesims3 forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sha asked for one as part of her midlife crisis and I gave Kerri one since I like to show a change in my sims from YA to adult. Not sure what I'll do on Davis since he won't age ever LOL.

      He will need to be better with curfew, he's a busy boy. He has no control over those hormonal urges of his LOL

      thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
    2. oh and yeah...just like her mom, Ansley got herself a younger man LOL

      Delete
  2. loved the update, looks like he's making the most of having fun so far, even if he is whining a little bit about everything ROFL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is making the most of his teenage years. He's a definite ladies man :)

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  3. Davis is damn lucky that it was Sha that caught him and not his mother. Kerri would have thrown the book at him this time, Sounds like someone is planning a wild time at uni, I do wonder if he has any plans to study?

    Loved Kerri and Sha's makeovers and I am so happy that Ansley found love after what Lenny did to her.

    Loved the update and I can not wait to see what trouble Davis gets himself into next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he is lucky it wasn't Kerri. He likes to walk on the wild side and don't think the rules really apply to him.

      LOL wild time is right! He sees college as 4 years to party without his mom riding his back. :) Hopefully he won't flunk out.

      Thanks, glad you like them. They did need to update their look for their new phase in life. And it took SP FOREVER before they hooked up Ansley. I honestly never thought it would happen. It seems to be working in overdrive in everyone elses game, but at a snails pace in mine. LOL

      Next update should be today.

      Delete
  4. Davis, the sly little devil...so lucky he got off the hook and no teen pregnancy...yet....he'd better be careful or it could all catch up to him. Love the makeovers on Sha and Kerri! I am wondering if you only get mid life crisis w/ generations of you can get it w/out that EP. Grams getting married...that's sweet...everyone deserves to feel loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yeah. He knows how to use his charms. And Boyd had a very good talk with him, so no teen pregnancy. He is trying to be careful, he doesn't really want kids.

      I think the mid life thing came with generations. It doesn't do much other than have them have odd wishes. Make over, buy car, that sort of thing.

      Yep, finally Ansley is getting married. Took SP long enough

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  5. LOL @ him getting creeped out by Gram's in any other kind of relationship than a companionship one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL he's such a boy...a teenage boy. His Grams shouldn't be doing such things. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  6. Davis is really turning out unexpectedly. Maybe the influence of Bridgeport, that city life, and his daredevil attitude have made him sort of a calculating, scheming, get-away-with-everything guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....Davis knows how to work people. He doesn't like getting in trouble and has learned how to say the right things to get the results he wants.

      Delete
  7. Gosh, look at sugar mama Ansley's young man slave! Who'd have thought? Let's hope he treats her better than her last man did!
    Davis' college years will be interesting, haha, wonder just how much his hobby is going to affect his grades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...it took SP long enough to hook her up. I kept waiting on her to get pop ups and she never did. :( Hopefully he will treat her better than the last one did.

      Davis, at college, no sorority house will be safe. LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete