Monday, June 23, 2014

Going Solo: Davis Gen. 3.6


College life was great. I pledged the fraternity and of course got accepted. How could I not? Life was all about keg stands, bonfire parties, and having a good time. Oh and the ladies, let's not forget about them. There was Tiffany. She was a sweet girl and really....really limber.



There was Carlee, she was a bit of a geeky girl, but still cute. She blushed a lot when I'd smile at her, reminded me a bit of Sophie. I'd found my 'tutor' for the time being.



Having a car on campus was a bonus. Made going out so much easier. Evion really liked the idea of me having a car, I'd pick her up from her dorm we'd go out for coffee or bowling.


More than the car, she liked the idea of me being a vamp. Something about some books she'd read, I don't know and didn't care. She liked for me to drink from her, it really got her in the mood. I didn't mind, as much as mom would prefer me not to, I liked the fresh options over the fruit and juice substitute she kept stocked at the house.



Yep, college life was a blast, and I even found some time to study. Had to keep the grades somewhat decent to keep mom off my back.


She called often since I didn't. Always asking if I was studying, and if I was keeping my room clean. I only lied a bit on the last part. It was a frat house, things were supposed to be messy. And burned...Rex nearly burned the house down one day.




I didn't tell mom about that incident. Things were going well. Carlee and Evion were cool, the only one I had issues with was Tiffany.


Like Fawn she got it in her head we were an elusive thing. I tried to let her down easy, but...well there was yelling and name calling involved. Women and their misguide thoughts and temper tantrums. I try to be good and not use the whole mind control thing, but she was asking for it. Once Tiffany was calmed down, Abby and I did the class cheer to get things riled up a bit.


Abby's a fun girl, she's more like one of the guys. Afterwards, Carlee and I snuck off for a little fun.

Girlfriend count 3:
Fawn Goodfellow
Tiffany Angles
Evion Frost

So on Davis' count he's gone from 3 to 2 girlfriends. I know when I read up on this it says that the counter can mess up when they go to Uni or travel. I'm going to not have any Davis date anyone else until he gets done at Uni. If it resets again, guess Davis will have to date a few extras. Sure he won't mind.

14 comments:

  1. Davis is having one helluva a time in uni and at least he is getting some studying in to keep his grades as he said decent for his Mom.

    I loved the part you added with Evion and the vampire books and of course he found his tutor.

    Sorry to hear about the glitch you are getting with the girlfriends but I explained a little in the forum that I had the same trouble with Wolfie at uni. If its the same thing, don't worry you can continue back in Moonlight Falls.

    Love this update and can't wait to hear about more of Davis' escapades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Davis is having a blast at Uni. It's all about the chicks and partying for him! And some studying...he can't flunk out. Mom would be pissed.

      Yeah...trying to play on the vamp thing, but more than that he's ALWAYS freaking hungry. I swear. I've had to buy him the fruit to keep in his inventory for when he's out. Carlee, the tutor, was cute and fit the bill.

      The glitch is annoying. I responded to you on the thread.

      Glad you enjoyed it. There will be more Davis coming soon.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Davis looks like he's having a good time at Uni. By the time Davis gets done they may need to replace the photo booth. lol. I hope that glitch will work it self out. 3 down 6 to go if the game don't give you anymore trouble. Great update looking forward to more. -Shafer249

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep..he's partying hard and living the good life. LOL...hahahaha on the phototbooth. Well lucky for him, there are more than one on campus.

      I hope the glitch works itself out as well. :( Otherwise he won't ever complete this LTW.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. Davis has entered into Uni and the party hard times....can't wait to see how this bad boy ends up! I also wonder in the future who will produce him an heir to continue the legacy. I hope it doesn't reset everytime he ages up or something..that would suck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yep...that's his main goal for Uni. Who needs to study? It's all about the girls, and the parties.

      Yep, can't wait to see who is the 'lucky' lady that gets to be his baby momma LOL. Well he's a YA now and being a vamp he won't age anymore. The counter is messed up,but Uni can sometimes effect that. Just have to hope when he gets back home the glitch works itself out.

      thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Uni has been good to him! I wonder if he'll find THE ONE and settle down or have the dreaded "I'm pregnant" convo with an ex...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...he's having a blast at Uni for sure. And managing to keep his grades up, so win/win.

      Davis has no plans to settle down anytime soon and he hopes to avoid that conversation at all costs! LOL

      thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. party animal with a cocky attitude.... heartbreaker and rebel... hmmmm. Bad bad bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....yep that's him should be a fun ride right?

      Delete
  6. He sure is making the most of uni! :D I'm surprised he's finding time to study between all those ladies (literally between them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha....OMG literally between then hahahaha LOVE IT!!!

      Davis went to Uni for one purpose, to party!

      thanks for reading

      Delete